The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Thats the reason why the forum has survived all these years.
Sharing infor between the members.
But no every shareing info is correct info. So must have proper reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batamslow View Post

I am planning a trip to Batam in 2 weeks time. Will be there to hunt for GILF. Any place can get GILF for over night?
GILF is meaning Grandmother rite? Then i tink Sinkpore got more @ Jln Sultan than in btm. If u wanting look for milf then u can try Linda massage at the formosa oppsoite there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Oh,tis 1 is good info too. I tink all newbie must read b4 go btm.
Old 05-12-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

On a less serious note.....what exactly "uh uh siol" means?

I always thought it is something like the equivalent of "wah lau eh" in Melayu context....and it belongs solely to Sg malays.

But that day at the Batam customs...I heard one of the custom officers saying the exact same thing....
Old 06-12-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Ok,thank you for explaining. One more small question,if that one you describe is called Lasegar,then what about this one below :

I mean the one w/o the Rhino Logo on the right of the above picture. Some shop will sell that 3 legged version and they all taste quite the same.
Surprisingly not just Sg ,malaysia oso don't have these drinks.

Have jus checked w my malaysian colleagues.

Quote:
This part,i agree with you.

Turn down the massage girl's 1st 2 quotations to get the right price. Turn them down the 3rd time to get your desired price but will likely end with a No Deal. Then again so what if its a No Deal,there are always other massage within the perimeter of an area. (i learned something)

The whole trick on bargaining is a little patient,a little persistence,dont show off or ya ya,hehehe...let them know you know the "market price" and that you have other better options,eg "i already have a booking girl in my room" , "i already have a booking girl on the way to my room",etc etc. Once the girls know i am holding the "trump card" and you can make her feel you can do w/o her "special", the likelihood of her giving in to your price is higher too.
Brother,i picked up tis trick from u,not the other way round. I simply shorten it,tat's all.

Reject the girl twice.

Quote:
Usually i just reply them with links which is better than i repeat the answers all over again or ask them read my signature.Believe me, i already have almost EVERYTHING basic to go Batam on my signature. If they cannot read,that means they dont understand English or maybe lazy,then they shouldnt even ask some of those questions in the 1st place as no matter how hard one tries explain,they are unlikely to fully understand,hehehe...

I am confident that my guides were detailed and made simple enough for a 10 year old to understand.
Nwaday i oso learn frm u to create my own link to reply to ppl asking repeated qns.

Can it be those who ask repeated qns has an intellect of less than a 10 yr old kid? Not too sure but it sure does look like it is.

Quote:
This part,i need to disagree with you.

Most of those who are new to Batam who shared an FR here wants to know where they are not doing right . Most just want to make correction (if any) on what they do not-right so they can at least try to do better in their next trip.
Yea,but i was refering to those with below 10 yr old intellect who cannot read.

I like yr Ultra Man description.

The exchange rate looks good today,9870 rp for 1 SG$ in btm
Old 06-12-2015, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future

Hi bros, any idea what time does king spa and keyza massage open for business?
Old 06-12-2015, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 15
simple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to behold

cant find the altalanta and keyza address. Any bro know the location? Planning to go on 6th December.
Old 06-12-2015, 08:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lucifermng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I'm new here........ Who's going to join me tomorrow in batam????
Old 06-12-2015, 08:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lucifermng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wanna join me tomorrow????
Old 06-12-2015, 08:45 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Paasport with less than 6 months is a No No..
Yes, agreed. Even if can pass through, the indo side sure give you some problem.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-12-2015, 08:46 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
$10-20 inside the Paasport will do the magic,,tried twice last year. My passport was less than 6 months. I remembered I put $20 though .
Yes, some will demand more

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-12-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes, agreed. Even if can pass through, the indo side sure give you some problem.
By the "Right" side of the law in Indonesia as according from reading the web,all foreign travelers travelling to Indonesia are required to have a passport with at least 6 months validity upon entry. By "Left" of course ,one can try the "push money" tactic which may either get things done smoothly 90% of the time or if it doesnt ,may bring about even more trouble.

Its always good to check my own passport to make sure my passport is still under the correct validity before travelling. Renewing my passport takes just about a week.

Quote:
Yes, some will demand more
Christmas ,New Year and Chinese New Year season just round the corner. The "Right" time of the year where they will try to fatten their own wallet.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 06-12-2015, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
Sniper1shot1kil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros ...

Any bros going Batam tomorrow?

Feel like meeting up as I'm going there tomorrow for my 1st time and TCSS with any bros. .
Old 06-12-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I there next week 13~15
Anyone joining me
Old 06-12-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even if they allow you to enter but they might detain you upon exit and demand a huge penalty for yr departure.

Words of advice: Don't Play Play...

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 06-12-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Hmmmmmm..... Am at Broadband cafe & co. @ Nagoya hill mall. Have to admit.... The place is really really not bad..... Prices are alright (not expensive local standards) for the food and beverage offered. Gourmet coffee is strong and aromatic. Friend tried nasi goreng special and remarked nice. Sofa seats.... Nice ambience...

Hmmmmm.... Can recommend this place for a nice relaxing spot in Nagoya hill mall area for coffee chit chat and lounging/lazing away from the din and crowd . Basically quite empty bcs of its non obvious location (next to Jco and above telcomsel grapari). Give it a shot .

Cheers
Old 06-12-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Hmmmmm.... Can recommend this place for a nice relaxing spot in Nagoya hill mall area for coffee chit chat and lounging/lazing away from the din and crowd . Basically quite empty bcs of its non obvious location (next to Jco and above telcomsel grapari). Give it a shot .

Cheers
Not really a foodie, but one obvious thing I like about Batam is there is no lack of eating places....a range to suit every budget.
In addition, there will always be empty seats and queue not long...some even no queue.
In SG, everywhere affordable is full.....need to sit on roadside kerb to makan.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread