The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

[QUOTE=Black Page

points return.....

for points exchange with min +7..
Old 08-01-2016, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MostHandsome View Post
Are there anybody can help me to define SSYT?
Are they describe by age? Or looks? Or what?

IMO, 1 out of 10 girls perhaps will be so erotic.
And she just 20 YO, which are mostly will be hard to handled, correct me if im wrong...
My definition of ssyt is single, big boob, n sweet looking. Look can be deceiving as they likes to marry young n okt likes tell lies ABT age... also Ssyt hard to find, even if u can find, its goes to ur question 2 answer, is really 50 50 u will be disappointed... MILF hav better gf...
Old 08-01-2016, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MostHandsome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
My definition of ssyt is single, big boob, n sweet looking. Look can be deceiving as they likes to marry young n okt likes tell lies ABT age... also Ssyt hard to find, even if u can find, its goes to ur question 2 answer, is really 50 50 u will be disappointed... MILF hav better gf...
So, there is no any confirmed rules to describe SSYT..

I once got an SYT, few went to a joint few years ago (i forget what is the joint name, located beside centre point, the joint is run off now, or move to other side, i really dont know) around 11pm and left few girls there, or i will say, left 1 girl and few "ibu-ibu" LOL. No choice i picked that only left girl.

Found out that girl was under 20YO (luckily she was not an under age, LOL) and just finished her school at borneo island then her aunt brought her to batam. Face, body all are pretty good! Just my type But she didnt know what to do. Just lying down all night long LOLOL.

But some SYT around 21-22YO are divorced and their figure looks like "ibu" type LOLOL.
What i want to say is i agree with you that look can deceiving and i want to add that age can be so deceiving.
LOLOL
Old 08-01-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
StarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Now,all i have to do is just post the link of my own post in this thread for readers to do the reading.

About 1 of Hellowah's scamming scheme & his objective in this thread :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=34273

Clean,easy & smooth. There are more of course.

Readers can now see a clearer scenario hence whatever i say on the above link can become fruitful to newcomers reading tis thread benefiting them in some small ways for their further reading thereafter.That's even if i have to repeat my same post at a later time.

For those who read them before,pls ignore my post & don't click on the link above. It's not for you.

Have a good weekend!
Old 08-01-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

StarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MostHandsome View Post
So, there is no any confirmed rules to describe SSYT..
My definition of SYT :

Different ppl has a different definition.

SYT = Sweet Young Thing

The key is - Sweet

Another key is - Young
Old 08-01-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
He is not the troublemaker just because he always in disagreement or he has different way of look at the things for every topic was discussed in here. He is indeed contribute a lot of information into this thread.
As much as he contributed a lot of information,he has also contribute a lot of misinformation mixing inside his post. Do read his post carefully,especially his longer ones.

My 2 cent viewpoint.
Old 08-01-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18DragonPalm View Post
Hi, I can understand why you are asking for the price for screen replacement but nobody can provide you with a price because it depends on your communication with the vendors. That is the primary reason why bargaining is the norm here, in Batam.
I can, however, recommend you the place to go for such services. I have replaced an iphone screen that cost 1/3 the price in Singapore. That place is BCS mall. Go to the basement and walk around there and get a feel of the place. After that, try and see which vendors there give you a good vibe. Then, approach him/her and start the ball rolling.
Hope the above information helps.
Happy New Year!
I did a replacement before at this BCS basement. Bad job, plus no warranty. That's why I rather spend in Singapore to get it done.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 08-01-2016, 11:48 AM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
IF got, usually kena BAO by some rich fellow liao.

MILF are indeed better in terms of GF n service.

Old 08-01-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCity View Post
Now,all i have to do is just post the link of my own post in this thread for readers to do the reading.

Readers can now see a clearer scenario hence whatever i say on the above link can become fruitful to newcomers reading tis thread benefiting them in some small ways for their further reading thereafter.That's even if i have to repeat my same post at a later time.

For those who read them before,pls ignore my post & don't click on the link above. It's not for you.

Have a good weekend!
Tickets? Yes, there are cheaper tickets selling at BCS money changers. But these are for locals only. The tickets for foreigners are different.

Still, it is always better to buy on the spot at the counter. Wavemaster used to be travelling from Harbourbay to VIVO city, they closed down suddenly one day. Shift to Batam centre instead. So the remaining tickets cannot be used. Personal experience.

Old 08-01-2016, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
IF got, usually kena BAO by some rich fellow liao.

MILF are indeed better in terms of GF n service.
Never had any good services from girls aging 22 and below in Batam before.

80% are stuck up services or just very basic sop.

Jakarta still has plenty though..
Old 08-01-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post

Jakarta, 22 is considered old liao ... hehehehe.

Old 08-01-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackthenipple View Post
Recently, Company retreat at Batam.manage to stay behind another day. My boss chabo, you should know how her look when i tell her I am staying one more night with 3 of my colleague. Check out from the BCC hotel ,sent my boss to ferry terminal at 1240hrs time. After my boss checking in the terminal, four of us faster took a taxi to Lai Lai hotel. Reach Lai Lai hotel ard 1305 hrs,I was shock, i thought i was early but some of our senior bro was there enjoying singing karaoke with their cewek. Anyway, all this information how to get there must thanks to bro NoNo, our special intelligent officer doing his work very well. We get panic when we see people start coming in big group. So we start to ask Mama San to recommend us the best service cewek. It tooks less then 15 min, we four got our cewek full recomended by Mama San. If we dont take later, the stock gone. Suspect on that day, many bro cheong because collected year end bonus...hahaha. For us if we dont get any cewek, we all mati because we are married man. Need good excuse to MIA. Hotel we stay at Farmosa.
a very erotic FR. I have just added +3 icing to u for tis 2016 1st positive erotic btm FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I got a shock when i 1st see this on the ending part :

"...he willing to take any races."
Lucky he edited,otherwise surely many faint after reading to the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
Ahhhh Bro NoNo why the 14th whyyyyyyyy
I tink he consulted btm Tua Pek Kong for the date.

Quote:

Wow! Fantastic write out! No need to argue,no need for quarrel,no need to even doubt further. Clean clear cut to help others undstd a troublemaker,a scammer & his questionable purpose in tis thread.

Quote:
My definition of SYT :
I'm kind of sure no one will ask where u can find the indo girl on the pic u posted.
Old 08-01-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH

Tbh,here actually got many gay man here pretending to be straight...lol.
No need to spell out. You know who you are. Don,t think samster here don,t know what you are all doing...lol.

Please don,t spread your addiction here leh.

And the one that up my points, please say something leh. Kana accused of cheating your points. I believe you are a gentleman that won,t tell lies. Your words will prove that a idiot here is really trying too hard to bring me down...lol.

Old 08-01-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post

Had one before, aged 22, C cup too. But that was 4 years back. Service was superb, and full of GFE. Ended up renting a kos near Harmoni hotel and stayed with her for about 6 months before posting ways. Heavenly 6 months.
Old 08-01-2016, 01:07 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlickBassy View Post
and we can eat a hearty meal all we want.. you are invited too, bro.
Feel honor to be invited by you. Thanks

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread