The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2018, 09:51 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My wife Miyuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by USman28 View Post
Leaving to India and other cities for 2 weeks business trip. Miyuki is not happy about this long trip but no choice... I am salary man... She told me she will do a small party for the temp guy on Sep 5th or 7th as he is leaving...

I am almost certain he will ask for more on that day as memory sort of reason... Last night I saw his message to her on her mobile about love on fire in his heart and dont want to separate from her....

This not not first time she go to bed with younger guy after neighbor's son who was her tutor student who lost his virgin on her (at least that is what happened last Christmas in my guess as she returned home with complitely wet panties with semen)..

This is why Miyuki catches our attention so much.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 30-08-2018, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!

Walking back and forth at Shimbashi station... cant find Miyuki

hahahah
Old 30-08-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I tried to fit her into our daughters uniform but it was too small in breasts area
Just unbutton first 3 button loh.

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 30-08-2018, 10:55 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortoPino View Post
Walking back and forth at Shimbashi station... cant find Miyuki

hahahah
Keep trying, you may be lucky.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Old 31-08-2018, 05:51 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 18
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

Miyuki usually goes to gym near by station around 7 pm after prepare dinner for kids.... It is crazy hot in Japan and she wear tanktop (her favorite) either in pink or white usually.

She carry either her HS logo bag in blue, or eco bag she got from her friend in green color.

Just ask her direction in English, she will never say no for poor guy. She will do her best to help you. Trust me... as she did once to take one American guy from Shinbashi all the way to Ikebukuro to bring him to his hotel...
Old 01-09-2018, 06:01 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

My new Indian friend took me to red district last night. He offered me a very beautiful friend of him in exchange for sleeping with Miyuki next month. I was not really into his female friend even though she looked like model...

Maybe I should have tried yet felt so guilty to my wife for selling her like that to business associate. I rather watch him try to convince my wife to bed...
Old 01-09-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Just unbutton first 3 button loh.
Yes !!! ... finally able to return you back bro
Old 01-09-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
Yes !!! ... finally able to return you back bro
Thanks for remember bro. Appreciated.

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 02-09-2018, 02:23 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

MarlboroKen and siam66 sir

4 guys I met online forum in Japan was just like you guys. Each of them followed my thread posting Miyuki's photo for about 3 years. They all followed all the time and become friend.

About 3 years into Miyuki, all three become like friend and asked me to meet her in person at hotel in Tokyo. All paid for hotel and brought camera and costume for Miyuki to wear.

I told Miyuki all are companys important customer and had dinner together before taking her into the hotel room which is famous for taking nude photo for idol and AV model since many room for taking photo and have sex privately.

Miyuki had no idea but I begged her to please customer.... She was no happy at first yet after all gave her a lot of wines, she started to ease and talk more friendly...

You know what happen after that from my previous posts....
Old 02-09-2018, 02:26 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Yes, all three took her photo in nude privately...

and one guy got really lucky with her... all three (including me) watched all from other room as he kissed her on bed for 20 minutes...

each photo are taken by different guy

Old 03-09-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

TS can i be your friend too?

Quote:
MarlboroKen and siam66 sir

4 guys I met online forum in Japan was just like you guys. Each of them followed my thread posting Miyuki's photo for about 3 years. They all followed all the time and become friend.

About 3 years into Miyuki, all three become like friend and asked me to meet her in person at hotel in Tokyo. All paid for hotel and brought camera and costume for Miyuki to wear.

I told Miyuki all are companys important customer and had dinner together before taking her into the hotel room which is famous for taking nude photo for idol and AV model since many room for taking photo and have sex privately.

Miyuki had no idea but I begged her to please customer.... She was no happy at first yet after all gave her a lot of wines, she started to ease and talk more friendly...

You know what happen after that from my previous posts....
Old 03-09-2018, 10:26 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
My new Indian friend took me to red district last night. He offered me a very beautiful friend of him in exchange for sleeping with Miyuki next month. I was not really into his female friend even though she looked like model...

Maybe I should have tried yet felt so guilty to my wife for selling her like that to business associate. I rather watch him try to convince my wife to bed...
At least you have some concern over Miyuki's feelings. That is good of you.

Old 03-09-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003 View Post
TS can i be your friend too?
Sorry my message was not really clear. All friend see my wife on this forum are my friend. I meant, those Japanese 4 guys got together and came up with plan as friend to meet my wife. It took me surprise and I agreed about 4 month later. It want as not planned. Cerainly sex was not what we planned except one guy who came all the way from Okinawa to have Miyuki's soul and body.... He was a wild men and he got his years of wish came true.

Miyuki met him 3 times after that event alone and almost started to have an affair with him....
Old 03-09-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

This is him ... a wild guy from Okinawa...

Never seen Miyuki fall in so fast to any guy...

Old 03-09-2018, 01:30 PM
i am a 69monster

My Reputation: Points: 111150 / Power: 180
69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute

i want to be a friend of Miyuki
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1