The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Monte299 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Most captivating & alluring pussy / " delicious oyster "

L1809: Yao Yao
Big Boobs, Pink Nipples, Service Oriented, Willing to Satisfy your Manhood.

Origin: Henan
Height: 160m
Weight: 47kg
Debut: Aug 2014 (1year plus)
Prior experience: Guangxi, Dongguan

Looks (7.5/10): Yao Yao has a very pleasing and seductive face. She has a slim figure and Her skin is very fair and soft.

Foreplay: (8.5/10): The moment the door was closed, she pounce towards me to hugged me & frenched me. She stroked my dick & I squeezed her boobs. She then cat bathed my nipples while teasing my dick. My hands quickly slide under her black bra and caress her nipples. She started moaning. I started rubbing her pussy as well and it got really wet.

Frenching: (7/10): Lots of tongue fight. Very spontaneous & lots of oomph.

Boobs (9.5/10): What i love is is her big pair of C cup boobs, all natural and soft. She got naughty with me by sashayed towards my face with her pair of big boobs. I started licking her pink nipples and she projected seductive soft moan.

Shower (9/10): In the shower,she started to suck my nipples.And then she went down on her knees and started to suck my stiff cock.She kept flashing her eyes up at me while sucking the tip of my cockhead. Shiok

Cat Bath (7.5/10): I lied down on the bed, and she proceeded to give me a breast fuck. The feeling was incredible, to have my brother sliding in between those 2 buns. She went ahead to use her boobs to massage my whole body! After that ,she licks my body with some concentration on my nipples.

AR (7.5/10): After a while, she asked me to lift my buttocks up a little so that she could AR me. The way she licked is soft and fantastic as I can feel the warmness of her tongue over my asshole. I could not control anymore and to do a 69.

Painting (8/10): As her butt was right in front of my face, my tongue rammed into her pussy caused her to jerk up and gave a small yell. It is nice looking and fresh. I cannot stop painting it while she is sucking my dick ferociously.

BBBJ (9 /10): She has very good BBBJ skills with slow and steady licking tempo at the beginning targeting my dick head. My dick become so hard and she follow on with ball licking action. She is highly concentrated on sucking my dick. I almost cannot hold coming in her mouth.

FJ (8.5/10): She enjoys fucking in different positions. She rides on me with hot facial expression. It is very enjoyable looking at her enormous boobs while she is fucking me. I change to doggy style. Fucking from behind looking at her back with her round sexy butt and my dick in and out her pussy is so hot and erotic. Finally we come to the missionary position. My hot dick keeps fucking in and out of her tight tunnel while frenching her and I finally cum in this position.

Conclusion: She is a very nice person with a willing to please character, not a time watcher.

RTF: 100% for sure, will continue RTF with this hidden gem of GL
Old 21-01-2016, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

One of the best looking pussy as far as I concern is a few years ago Jenny from 1654A. Inviting pussy lips that extends to the outside, pink and moist. Like a blooming flower - too inviting!!

Can find similar pussy since!! But I don't mind large pussy lips as well....those are my favourites..
Old 08-02-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Most captivating & alluring pussy / " delicious oyster "

Dear Bros

Any latest news on the WLs with best looking & Wet Pussy??? Care to share with like minded brothers in the forum. Cheers! HK
Old 09-02-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 13
accelera is one of the Best!accelera is one of the Best!accelera is one of the Best!accelera is one of the Best!

Support support hope all bro's can contribute . But remember, one men's meat is another men's poison.
Old 13-02-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Most captivating & alluring pussy / " delicious oyster "

Hello Brothers

It's a time for sharing goodies & that includes WLs in Legal Geylang
Any nice wet pussy to recommend?? I have been going to YiYi of 2045 & she have one of the most feminine & wet abalone in GY. Easily wet & always very responsive I loved making out with her. I hoped like minded brothers would share their escapes too.

Cheers
HK
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1