The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-12-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Last bonk for 2015 for me is Ping Ping.

WL:Ping Ping
House:L16H6
Home:Sichuan
Ht/wt:160cm/44kg
Debutne year ago.

Looks:Petite, chio, sweet smile. a bit tan, eyes a bit of shandi gunian type.

Boobs: B+ a bit hard but dont look like fake. Nice brown tits

French:excellent. Gf type. But one thing to note. If u paint her, she will disallow u french her. Cos of her hygiene conscious. In fact, she was hygenic. Kept wiping with wet wipes before she touched my body parts.

Bbbj: can be improved cos i kept feeling her teeth until i hv to stop her.

Catbath: excellent. This is something i never experience without a YTL bath. She wet my back with lotion mixed w warm water. Then perform boobs massage followed by ass massage. Damn shiok. But she only did the back. When asked why no front, she answered bluntly that she only did the back.

Painting: nil becos i chose to French her

AR: another excellent. Sensuous licking my ass, perineum & sucking my balls while on my fours.

FJ: excellent. Very accommodating except for the air bonk which she tried but didn't feel comfortable so i stopped. Other than that all other positions we tried. Finally i came while bonking her lying on my back w het on top & non stop deep frenching.

Gfe: medium. Smile but got her own ways of doing things.

Rtf: yes.
Old 01-01-2016, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

from Suzhou

petite girl, beauty in the eye of the beholder
only service - good bbj
Old 01-01-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

W1619

close liao?
okt the bad temper one right?

recent frolicking
1615 yiyi
1654a coco
2831a forgettable, outcall
1612 from suzhou, my type but min svc
Old 01-01-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
W1619

close liao?
okt the bad temper one right?

recent frolicking
1615 yiyi
1654a coco
2831a forgettable, outcall
1612 from suzhou, my type but min svc
Yes, closed for 4 months already. Moved to L20H47. The OKT Ah Peng also there. No girls now until 5 January.
Old 01-01-2016, 11:10 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Yes, closed for 4 months already. Moved to L20H47. The OKT Ah Peng also there. No girls now until 5 January.

Anyone knows reason for closure? Used to visit that joint for waterbed service.
Old 01-01-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post

Anyone knows reason for closure? Used to visit that joint for waterbed service.
So is 2047 under totally new management? Only visited once back in 2012, for a certain angpai that will stay in my memory forever...
Old 02-01-2016, 02:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hotsakura is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yesterday Christmas Eve after a busy working day ventured out to the geylang area by taxi . Recommend by my friend , I wechat 陽紫(Yang Zi )for a booking . She text me back soon for confirmation . Her place was at 1615A
When arrived her first glance already make my heart beats quickly really innocent neighbors door girls feel she has a pretty face 95% similar to her photo ...... Very sexy and always smile on her face .
We took the shower first when she took her dress off I understand what is the beauty of youth and my eye could not leave her fresh boob at least 34B cup pink nipples . I cannot wait anymore starting to grab her fresh boob ..... And suck the pink nipples soft and firm wanted to keep my hand on them forever the skin and her boob were very white .
After the shower we move to the bed she laid down gently a little bit shy , but her body tells me is my time to taste her perfect body , I try to kiss every inch of her skin around 3 min on her boobs of course .....when doing that she close her eyes and started to make a low sexy cream so GFF ...felt like it is like a secret date .
She then lick me all over the body around 5 mins she also move her fresh boob to my face so I can suck it .
Then I enjoyed her skill of BJ really deep throat also keep rubbing my butt and balls when doing that my dick become bigger and harder . I knew it is my time to fuck her ,I dragged her on the edge of her bed while I was standing on the floor open her leg wide and put my dick hardly into her pussy.... so tight so watering I can feel the inner skin of her pussy keep grasping my dick such a good feeling at the moment she turned into a sex machine , what I wanted to do is to keep punching faster and harder the bang bang sound was vibrating in the room ....
After a few minutes I turned her around started to try my favorite position doggy when fucking her I grab her butt and keep punching her pussy in my most violent mode 5min later got a perfect shot .
I was totally exhausted whe I finished she let me sleep beside her enjoyed romantic chatting and smiling really a strong GFE
陽紫Yang Zi is 23 years old Guangdong girl of around 163cm tall last night sex experience with her undoubtedly make my Christmas Eve to become the most unforgettable one .....Really recommend to all the brother who like Strong GFE angel face and good attitude and professional service skill .
Old 02-01-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wanatry19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Besides W12H any other house that have waterbed and YTL? Quite blur reading the dated posts. Thank you bros!

PL's

Yuki

Ryder99's

Mika

Haonan's

Kitty
Dou Dou
Old 02-01-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanatry19 View Post
Besides W12H any other house that have waterbed and YTL? Quite blur reading the dated posts. Thank you bros!
L0819 and L2041 ... Enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-01-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wanatry19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
L0819 and L2041 ... Enjoy!
Thank you bro!!!

PL's

Yuki

Ryder99's

Mika

Haonan's

Kitty
Dou Dou
Old 03-01-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Buxomy Commando WL II

Buxomy Commando WL II

WL Name - Yaya
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - Approx. 25 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - 1.57 m (without heels)
Home Base - L1608
Misc Info - Debuted about 1-2 months ago (same batch as Fei Er). Has experience in the sex trade.

Looks - She is pleasant looking with huge double eyelid eyes but somewhat flat bridge nose and not so sharp like Fei Er's too ... Obviously the latter nose has gone under the knife before as it looks too perfect to be natural for an Asian woman. She has round facial shape and long tress ... She looks womanly with a tinge of sluttiness built in ...

Bod - Just like Fei Er's physique ... Buxomy ... more towards the meaty side ... Not my desirable body shape for woman ... Fair and super smooth body complexion and no tattoo on her bod ... Her butts are flatter than Fei Er's ...

Tits - Gravity-defying and natural almost D cupper frontal assets with light pinkiest color nips ... Her tits were less dense compared to Fei Er's but very supple and nice to caress, knead, suck and lick ... I could basically do anything with them without any form of restrain from her ... Bwahahaha ...

Pre-Shower Routine - Action started immediately once the door closed. She unzipped and pulled down my pants and brief to give me a heavenly BBBJ ... It was done in ultra deep-throated fashion. Superbly Spontaneous and enthusiastic performance ... Awesome! I undressed her completely except her G-String ... I sucked and licked her amazing tits like a deprived child and I simultaneously stimulated her clit with her G String still intact. I then pulled her g-string aside to perform a ferocious cunninlingus on her ...

Shower Action - She gave me an erotic body2body soapy stimulation from front to my rear anatomy ... She used her ass crack to slide along the length of my bulked up dick to mimic a doggy thrust action ... She subsequently did an ultra deep throated BBBJ which was very sensually done and heavenly ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - Pre-sexual massage was peformed ... She was very detail oriented and left no stone unturn in her catbath ... It was enthusiastically done ... Fantastic!

AR - Two rounds of AR were offered. Once when I was on my fours and another when I was lying on my back with my legs raised ... She adopted licking method interspersed with tongue pushing and poking method.

BBBJ - Very wet and sensuous ultra deep-throated BBBJ with subtle hand action ... Her lips touched the based of my penis each time she engulfed the whole length of my penis into her mouth ... Heavenly!

FJ - Just like Fei Er, she was very proactive and accommodating in this department ... She was all out to please and would try to sextistfy me to my heart desire ... Fantastic WL!

Attitude - She is certainly another new buxomy Commando WL on the block ... Good for folks who are into buxomy WL who could offer commando services ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-01-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

Thumbs up A WL with an Enthusiastic Attitude

A WL with an Enthusiastic Attitude ...

WL name - Yang Yang
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 26 years young
Height - Approx. 1.67-1.68 m without heels
Tits - A cupper with light brown nips
Home Base - L1606
Misc Info - Debuted 8 months ago.

I have had 3 meaty dishes consecutively ... I therefore shall not go for meaty dish for the next 2-3 months down the road ... Getting tired of meaty delicacy ...

Yang Yang, to me is not pretty but cute and youngish as she always put on a smiley face. Good thing is, she looks younger than her real age. She is meatily built and like a little N to M shape when view from the front. She has fair and smooth body complexion. Tummy protrusion was pretty obvious and flattish butts. Her facial features ain't sharp and eyes are small and nose is a little flattish ... Her service accorded to me was sensuous and steadily slow ... She provided me with a full CAT150 package. Super deep throated BBBJ in the shower and bedroom. AR with abundant of hand actions was adopted. Free flow of deep and passionate frenching by default and without prompting from me at all ... In other words, she initiated it ... Quite rare indeed for PRC non commando WL ... Her service was about 75% of a commando WL in my opinion ... Having said that I may have my unique definition of a commando WL. Hahaha ... Catbath was by tongue rolling method which I fancy ... She was game for any sex position ... You name it, she would oblige ...

She is a smooth courtesan but have not reached the finesse level of Daqiao (ex WL of 1817). Awesome WL attitude ... An above average bonk for me for sure ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-01-2016, 09:46 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Fantastically-Overwhelming YTL Services accorded!

Fantastically Overwhelming YTL services accorded!

WL Name - Xiao Li
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 24 years young
Height - Approx. 1.63m w/o heels
Tits size - A cupper with light brown nips
Home Base - L0819
Misc info - Debuted about 6 months ago

Xiao Li is considered highly presentable by today's GL standard ... Many would consider her to be chio with her big dark double eyelid eyes and sharp nose ... In my opinion she is very sex-appealing and womanly. She has womanly lips and a little longish oval facial shape ... I doubt many would reject her upon seeing her ... She has long and lightly wavy black tress ... Smooth & slim bod ... Her perky and rounded butts was the spectacle of her overall physique. This is rather rare for PRC WLs as they usually do not exercise ...

Her YTL service in the shower room was fantastically overwhelming and mesmerizing ... I have to say I enjoyed every moment of it ... She spent hell lotsa time in the bathroom YTL segment. She used her tits, pussy and butts to roll and glide against my frontal and rear torso. It was a mixture of body2body stimulation and butts-to-body massage. Trust me, damn bloody shiok, man! She showered me with abundant GFE, passionate frenching and last but not least, her caressing of my down under was ultra stimulating (commonly know as H'dly in SBF lingo) ... I was positioned on my fours on the inflatable mattress, she then gave me a down under stimulation with her skillful hands (h'dly) ... Initially I thought she was gonna gave me a AR ... She would only lick and suck my butts and the area near my ass crack but stop short of ARing me ... She appeared to like to be eaten downsouth as she adopted 69 position a couple of times whilst BBBJing without prompting from me ... I licked her clit and vagina lips, and alternatively, I slipped my two fingers into her love hole gradually and gently ... She gave up a sexy moan each time when I did that ... It was certainly a fantastically overwhelming YTL services that was accorded to me! Awesome!

In the bedroom, not much foreplay was accorded because she has already spend 30 mins of YTL services on the bathroom inflatable mattress ... She only licked and sucked my neck and pec as well as my nips. She again adopted 69 position to provide me half-throated BBBJ ... We frenched very deeply and passionately wherever the position we adopted allowed us to do that ... In the FJ segment, we adopted gal on top, doggy bonking and I finally reached orgasm in missionary position ...

I must say she is a sex-appealing WL who offers fantastic service ... Excellent effort!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-02-2016, 01:22 AM
Samster

Talking Have had passionate sex with a chio SYT

I have had passionate sex with a chio lass ...

Xiao Xin @ L1654A who is hailed from Hunan, PRC is a petite lass, about 1.6m tall and age around 22 years young ... She is considered as a chio SYT by today's GL cat150 standard ... She offers the full cat150 package but don't expect commando service ... In terms of service, not in the league of the likes of Yang Yang, Chu Chu, Coco, Ling Long, Emily, another newbie in the house, etc. yet. However, if you enjoy passionate and natural sex with a young lass with a tinge of girlish demeanor like me, she is the one you should consider to up ...

Xiao Xin has small double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes, sharp small nose and ... very adorable and small mouth. She wore very little makeup. She has fair and smooth complexion. She has straight hair at the top part and wavy at the base which I fancy ... Very feminine indeed ... A cupper frontal assets with pointy brown nips ... petite frame but she has a rounded and very perky butt ... Consider big for her slim frame ... Hahaha ...

I enjoyed my session with Xiao Xin ... Lots of passionate frenching and GFE both pre and post coital ... Shiok!

Enjoy my brief commentary in the meantime ... No time for detail FR at this juncture ...

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-02-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hotsakura is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Working hours : 11am till late
Name : 楊紫 (Yang Zi )
Nationality: Chinese
Height:1.64m
Weight:50kg
Boob : natural B
I have been to Geylang to find girls for the past 3 years . two days before I tried 楊紫 this should be my unforgettable one . Here I recommend all bro should not miss the chance to visit her if you are in Singapore .
She have a pretty looking face with lightweight body figure . She treat me as her real lover and can give me genuine girlfriend feeling , while making love she is an excellent sex machine ,really cannot forget I used my favorite doggy position to fuck her violently for at least five minutes and then give her a perfect shot .
I am totally impressed by her excellent sex skill and strong GFF she let me sleep beside her and enjoy romantic chatting after sex .
So what are you waiting for bros .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread