The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
BikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: LORONG 18 HOUSE 20 FR collection Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR

Anyone has their number ?
Old 05-02-2016, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
jessic is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: LORONG 18 HOUSE 20 FR collection Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeFever View Post
Anyone has their number ?
phone number??
Old 05-02-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
strainee is Cool - loads of Potential
Post Re: LORONG 18 HOUSE 20 FR collection Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR

Name: An qi
Number: 010
Born: 1991
Home base: l18h20

1-
An qi is a beautiful babe hailing from Xizang Qing hai of height 5”4 and weight 49kg. She is a gem from xi zang Chinese beauty with very large speaking eyes that dazzle and i simply love her CFM seductive stares. She has long eye lashes that are natural and long black hair to mid back that looks really sexy on her and I got a hardon just thinking about describing her looks now.

She has rather sharp nose with high nose bridge and large beautiful sensuous thick lips that is good for frenching. She has natural boobs that are B+ in sized and her sexy cleavage is greatly enhanced by the one piece dress that she was wearing. Under the yellow lighting, she has porcelain fair skin and under normal lighting in the waiting area, she looked a little tanned like a Singaporean girl's tan. Her trade mark is that of stripping off your clothes like she is raping you in a typical av rape scene. Coupled with that, she has a sexy hour glass figure like a bar dancer when she was in China. She told me that she had formerly worked as a bar dancer when she was in xi zang.

When I entered l18h20, scanning the 5 seated girls, An qi immediately took my breath away and I picked her. Paid the okt happily and proceeded to our love nest at the back of the house.

Once in the room, she looked at me with continued intensity and sustained CFM glance that was sensually exciting. She asked me how badly I wanted her as she perked up her B cuppers and thrusted her hips backwards in the sexy S shaped figure. Before I had time to figure out an answer to give to her, she made advances on me in double quick time and started to raba me and caressed and stroked the front of my torso , back, butt and my private part. She used her thighs and knees to rub brusquely against my private parts with my pants on and I got an instant hardon with her action. It was uncomfortable as my hardon strained against my pants and sensing that she smiled naughtly and threw me another cfm look.

The rape scene started with her plunging her warm smooth hands into my pants while she groped at my dick and balls. She gave me a slight HJ that made me even harder. She then used the other hand to rip my shirt upwards and yank it away from my body. Continuing rubbing my dick with the back of her hands, she pulled my pants down with the other and she bent down to lick playfully at my foreskin and dickhead. It was ticklish yet sensational and my dick stood out proudly once it was liberated of my underwear. She threw my underwear away and it flew across the room while she initiated me to rape her back by forcing my hands to rub onto her B cuppers. It was enjoyable and shiok.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
strainee is Cool - loads of Potential
Post Re: LORONG 18 HOUSE 20 FR collection Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR

2-
Not wasting time, I ripped off her one piece dress and also ripped open her stockings while she helped herself out of her black g-string.
In the bathroom, she used the shower cream with warm water and worked up a lather to massage it onto her boobs she massaged me in circles with her boobs, it was deliciously enjoyable. She nipples which became warm and erect from increased blood flow and arousal pressed tight against me as she serviced me. She gave a thorough cleaning to my asshole and private part area and I knew what will follow next. She then dried me up and we proceeded back to bedroom.

In the bedroom, surprise followed as she donned a highly seductive and translucent lingerie while she did an improvised lap dance to seduce me. She kept swinging her pussy up and down while her boobs wobbled from her movement - it was a huge turn on for me. She later told me that these were some of the dance moves that she had done when she was in China as a bar dancer.

She grabbed me and knelt down in front of me she plunged her mouth down onto my dick and gave a a bbbj without condom with sporadic deep throat. Her deep throat was a little raw as she seemed inexperienced at this. Her bbbj was enjoyable with strong suction overall. While the bbbj continued, she moved on to give me an AR licking the circumference of my asshole and poking it playfully with her tongue at the hole seemingly trying to enter it. I was on cloud nine then. Alternating her bbbj with some synchronised HJ, it was perfectly timed and both complemented each other perfectly well, with not too much undue force on both and I could feel my cum aggregating at the tips of my penis. I was ready and she capped on me using her mouth.
I started with her in spoon missionary position as I greedily grabbed her boobs and massaged it with gusto, kneading and rubbing her erect nipples. We kissed lightly. As I felt my excitement building up, I changed to doggie position.

Carefully positioning my dick before her cunthole, I rubbed on the area surrounding her cunthole painting it and rubbing, stroking it in a up and down fashion. She was moaning softly with pleasure. Seeing her face contorted with pleasure of excitement, I could not hold it any longer – I wanted to enter her.

As I entered her cunthole, I could feel the pressure of the surrounding wall of her cunt and she is one tight gal! Shiokalicious! I pumped her slowly initially and gradually increasing my speed till she was moaning more loudly and gasping for breath. Feeling a tug at my balls and the run of semen up my penis, I pumped her much harder and finally cummed inside of her.
I stayed in her for a while and rested. She took out the cd carefully for me and placed a tissue paper around my dick and performed a relaxing massage on both my thighs and back. We cleaned up and I kissed her good bye in a beautiful finale. What a wonderful bonk. decided to RTF her maybe sometime later.
Old 07-02-2016, 07:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
petersonn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: LORONG 18 HOUSE 20 FR collection Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR

Jin Jin / L18h20 / 11am / 7th Feb

1/

Cutting the crap, i go straigh to the FR

Booked Jin Jin and as I held her hand as she led me to the alloted room for the deed. Admiring all of the decor of the room lined with mirrors on all walls, I started to take a careful look at her. Jin Jin is indeed a sweet faced looking girl really GND GF feeling.

She gave me a water BBBJ during the shower. She applied shower gel on my body using her boobs and butt to massage it all over my body. She has high level of hygiene standards and cleansed me up quite thoroughly. She dried me up and we proceeded back onto the bed.

We started off with some passionate kissing and that was when i discovered the sweet sexy secret, she gave me a very slow and thorough cathbath, sugar coating my whole body from ear to neck, to the nipple, hands, legs and toe. Her toes sucking and foot licking was really good and i really enjoyed the ticklish and soothing feeling. This felt exceptionally good when she uses her teeth to nibble the bottom of my foot and it was shiok! She was really close to the title of queen of cathbath.

She continued with a very good BJ next and only in one position which she was adept. She concentrated on licking and twirling her wet slimy tongue and applying a right amount of pressure in the sucking, making sure that it was soft and wet. She controlled the tempo of her sucking well accompanied by the dextrous HJ. Really felt powerfully shiok and have slight urge to cum. She pairs up the important rhythm of BJ and HJ well as compared to some other girls that i have experienced that do not really do it well. (Some of the girls either suck too quickly and hand motion too slow)

After a fantabulous BJ, it was my turn to service her. I gave her my version of cathbath, which i also sucked her toes and bottom of her feet and also trying to mimic what she has just done for me (which made her giggle). All these while, i had been observing her facial expression and her enjoying every moment of it from her multitude of expression made me feel real good. She showed me an approval of smile moments later after her giggle. After the good appetizer comes the main course a savoury succulent juicy abalone topped with delicious gravy. I devoured her with extreme pleasure and intensity and her lubricant starts to thicken, accompanied by moans of approving pleasure. She was about to surrender when I mounted her in missionary position.

The FJ was like no other and really satisfying as she spread her legs wide open with invitation. Next, I mounted her in doggie position and I fucked her from behind and it was a delight as i achieved full deep penetration. I thrust deep and hard increasing the pace of intensity with each thrust. I watched her face contorted with spasm of pleasure intertwined with agony while torturing and pleasuring her at the same time. A kinky thought struck me and I decided to ask her to suck me off instead of cumming inside her.
Old 07-02-2016, 07:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
petersonn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: LORONG 18 HOUSE 20 FR collection Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR

2/

She removed my condom and cleaned my didi and started with a blow. She knew what I needed and a good combination of BJ and HJ is the key ingredient to helping me achieve orgasm. The suction was deep, warm, creamy and forecfully strong and not too hard with excessive pressure at the same time. She had good service attitude and I could really see her trying very hard to please, all these while, maintaining eager slutry eye contact with me. I was mesmerised by her blinky eyes as her head continued to bob up and down non stop. Seeing her boobs flap and wobble up and down was a major turn on and i could not tahan any moment longer. I shot the hell out of my full load into her mouth. She continued to suck till every single drop is in her mouth. What an enjoyable CIM. I am thoroughly satisfied. My shot must have been too powerful for her as she ended up coughing and gagging her mouth and seemed like she was going to choke on my cum. LOL!

After the deed was done, she helped me to wash up and i dressed up while i expressed approval of the tongue skills. She cheekily grabbed my didi again and I spanked her butt in return with a playful wink. Upon parting, she wished me a Happy Chinese New Year!
Old 08-02-2016, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This house open meh these few days?
Old 08-02-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Funny almost all FRs are posted by newbies. Weird la
Old 11-02-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jollycheat is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Passionate sex with Qian Duo Duo L18H20.

BODY STATISTICS

Looks = Pretty...

Body = Slim...more on skinny waisted, 1.61m in height.

Boobs = Medium. B sized.

Pussy = pinkish shaved

SCORE CARD

Shower : SOP

Her cathbath : Good. From the back to the ears then from behind to neck then down to ass. No part of body is left out.

Her Blowjob : Very Good! Very powerful with Almost C-I-M unable to tahan.
I cheekily did a cathbath on her which she allowed me to, from her back to her ears, neck shoulder, arm, back, ass and anal hole then to her legs. She got very nice white smooth white skin like a syt and is a huge turn on. As i proceed with my cathbath she would moan and turn her body from side to side and rub her own clit as she is high.

Next we went into frenching as i sucked and licked her tongue. She has got nice pinkish nipples that are sensitive to lick and she got very excited when i stimulate them.She got so excited till she unwittingly pressed her breasts hard onto my mouth and that was unexpected.

I painted her next and she is very responsive as she would synchronise her pussy to my licking movements. She also jerk and elevates her pussy when she cums. Some sound came from her pussy as I was licking them and i realised that it was the sound of my nua and her cunt juice mixing and rubbing together. Strange... On the prolonged licking she twirled her tongue in the mid air as if she is licking cock, she was too horny and she got onto licking her own finger, engulfing and sucking it like it was my cock... really horny girl. I think I spent more than 20mins on painting.

FJ: Was really memorable and responsive, kept prompting me to go faster and harder like she just love sex like a nympho. During the FJ, she used her own fingers to spread apart her clit so she can get more stimulation. Her face with mixture of pleasure and intensity was every men's dream sight, together with her stereo moaning was really real and sensual. She had no problems with multitudes of positions – got into missionary on bed and chair, standing in front of mirror and doggie finally.

Doggie was the dealmaker for me and it ended with a ultra powerful finale shot that filled her pussy with my cum. Strange, the sensation was too good that my cum came in waves and i was still cumming even after i turned soft as it was really shiok.

This was another record set today... with this evening, after several years in the bonking scene, the first girl i RTF 4 times. First 3 times was quite lazy to write FR, but her impression was really lasting and it slowly grew on me that i cannot forget about her.

I wanted to extend my session but another bro already asked her her. Even if she is not being booked, my wallet is empty. She is poisonous indeed!
Old 12-02-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
leadbetter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Here goes an another point for Qian Duo Duo

Duo Duo
Face 8.0 (Chio, photogenic and sharp facial features and looks that grow on me)
Body 8/10 (Very slim, bordering on being skinny, only around 40+kg, nice B tits)
BBBJ 9 (Lasting duration, strong suction and powerful job)
FJ 9 (Girl on top most of the time, very hardworking and willing to accomodate)
RTF Maybe, if run out of options. Spare.

Duo Duo's facial features will command a strong following. I can see where samsters will be attracted by her. Recommended for those who want good looks and a nice proportional body, that looks taller than she is. she is 1.6 but looks more like 1.65.
Old 14-02-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
monicag is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Exclamation Re: LORONG 18 HOUSE 20 FR collection Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR

Jin Jin

It has been a while since i missed my last bonk and i was itching for one. With some free time i drove to geylang lorong 18 house 20 for a bonk. Parked my car outside at the private parking lot. I sat at the watiting area reading the newspaper and watching the large LED TV, then Jin Jin appeared.

She was exactly whom I wanted. Wanted to take duo duo, but decided on Jin Jin today as i seem to find her skills improving. Booked her, held her hands and entered the room together with her.

She appeared from behind the bed , small framed 1.55m in height but slutty enough to seduce me. She gave me the CFM look like she is gonna rape me and make sure no one can hear me for help LOL.

Undressing ourselves, I casted cheeky glances and scrutinised her body, and it was well shaped and everything was to perfection and her bush well trimmed. Cute reddish brown nipples and adorable waist chain... well I love it!

After the SOP bathe we dried up and she motioned me to lie face down. I was a little shocked when she rolled much dick in toilet paper but laughed when she told me that it was not good to have contact with it on bed...LOL. She gave me good lciks and a full catbathe as i closed my eyes to enjoy her all over me. From my butt to the necks, nothing was left out, even my asshole was enjoying her sharp tongue poking and probbing. Then the catbathe continued together with deep throated of of my dick. It really awed me to see my 6 inches disappear in her gaping mouth and we changed between foreplay and other positions.

In 69 position, I fed hungriliy on her natural tasty sexy juices and her magnificent mouth was pleasing my bro all the time. She suddenly jerked and reached orgasm as i tasted her cum.

After her powerful tongue session, I was really shagged out and sex was only left with missionary position. The beginning light kisses soon erupted into passsionate frenching – woah she can really tease and kiss well at the same time. My every hard pump and push was reciprocated by her sexed up screams and moans. I finally came with the amazing mixture of sensual sight and sound which was too arousing for me to handle.

She embraced like nascent lovers in love after the act and talked about much different lifetyle stuff. She helped me clean up and gave me a gentle massage. I was highly pleased with her service and walked out highly satisfied!
Old 17-02-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster (M)

jimmiei is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

JinJin the babelicious

She was wearing a long black dress which outlined her feminine curves very well with a white top over her shoulders. She had her hair tied up, providing a sexy contrast to her beautiful porcelain white skin. The low cut dress gave glimpses of her snowy big boobs and i got a hard on that instant. Her eyes resembled that of a cat and she fluttered her long eye lashes at me. She led me into the room with further ado.

Inside the room, she greeted me with a wide smile and begin to strip and i followed her. Her dress came off first then she chatted with me while being clad only in her bra and g-string. Blood rushed to my two heads and i had a red face. Her bra came off next and i found myself staring at her reddish grey skin tone coloured nipples which looked really delicious.

She entered the shower with her bun making a slight wobble. As she washed my body, she flashed a smile at me. I thought that she looked better with a smile and i told her that. “Oh really?” She replied.

Drying up, she made me lay face down on the mattress. She straddled my butt and begin licking around my shoulders. As she proceeded down towards the legs, she nibbled along on my buttocks. She then lifted my leg and began sucking and licking my toes.

She went back to my back and started to pleasure me with her boobs once again. She moved from side to side and begin to give off sensual moans and this made me feel a little high. She used her hands to turn me over and continued the same act on my front body. I used my hands to twirl and twist her nipples, stroked her boobs and caressed her as she began to enjoy more of my advances.

Moments later, she proceeded to my dick area and started licking my balls. Her smooth hands surrounded my shaft and she did a slow deliberate rubbing motion on it. It was then i felt my right ball as if a gentle pulling pressure has been applied onto it and i saw her putting her lips over it. The desire to cum decreased and my left ball got the same treatment.

Next she enveloped my dickhead and she gave a forcefully strong BJ which was good. She concentrated only on the dickhead area. My urge to cum build up once again. I decided to switch her over to 69 to move the stimulation away from my dick..........
Old 17-02-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster (M)

jimmiei is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I was mesmerised by her exquisite pussy as she straddled and crossed over my head. She rested her pussy on my cheek and reverted back to the BJ. As I parted her pussy lips, I caught a wiff of and glimpse of her scent and her reddish flesh. I started painting her and used my fingers alternately to finger her clitoris.

At the finale of the 69 position, her body jerked gently as i dragged my finger across her clitoris, simultaneouly vocalising a soft moan. I did this a few more times and with her body jerking she gradually disengaged from my mouth and brought out a condom. She capped me and lubricanted the condom with several licks and straddled me. She gradually laid her weight on my dick.

She was very tight indeed and a perfect fit and it was all warm and around my shaft. I initiated a slow deliberate pumping movement and her stereo system began again. I placed my hands on her boobs with my second and middle finger tweaking her nipples and remainder of my palms massaging her boobs. Moments later, I got up and hugged her and buried my face in her snowy white boobs. She moved our bodies into missionary position and we continued the FJ. I continued to kiss her face, eyes and other erogenous regions as i moved my head in close proximity to hers. My olfactory senses where delighted with her laboured exhalation. This was too much for me to bear and i could feel my cum rising to the tips of my dickhead. I finally unloaded inside of her.

After the deed, she gave me a massage on my back and neck area and we proceeded to shower before parting ways. It was memorable indeed. Wanna RTFFFFFFFFFFFF ??????????!!!!!!!
Old 19-02-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster (M)

baptist is Cool - loads of Potential

Baptist's FR:
Duo Duo

I was waiting with anticipation as i sat at the waiting lounge watching the tv. My side of eyes caught the glance of all beautiful ladies parading by.

I requested for Duo Duo and after wating for like 10 minutes she appeared. The okt pointed to the room and i walked towards the room while holding onto her hands. She kept similing and seemed to be full of energy that day, maybe she was happy to see me. LOL

Once we are in the room, she ensured that the room has been adequately locked up and I know my fate is sealed. she threw me a CFM slutty look that was piercing and almost chilling creepy like a sex crazed bitch. She greeted me and her voice was a little husky and she told me that she had sore throat, wonder why she is still feeling so energetic.

I was looking around the room curiously and before it was too late, i realised that she had ambushed me and grabbed me from behind and started kissing my neck and ear, teasing and licking it at the same time.

I turned around and we continued kissing and she was very passionate in kissing like a long lost lover, discharging lots of GFE. Our tongues were exploring each other mouth non stop. While our lips were still locked in passion, she kept her hand on my dick and ruba it non stop like it was a furry toy and my dick got her full attention. She was really good with so much GFE emanating from her lips and mouth which was full of passion.

Next, she unbuttoned my my shirt while we were still kissing and it has been almost 5 minutes since our lips locked. She went in front of the mirror and started removing her clothes and entered the shower room with her.

There was heat in the shower room, while she was cleaning me – applying shower gel with her boobs massage and butt push, i grabbed her and put my lips on her with my hands squeezing her butt. She responded with a playful squeeze also to my butt. After some sexy talks, we were out of the bathroom and she dried me up then dried herself up. She kept the towel tied to her body and cleaned me again with the towel. She held me from the back and i could feel her sneaky hands slithering to the front again and she caressing caressing and stoking the front of my body, torso and erogenous regions while kissing my neck and back. This was something new for me and never experienced this from other girls i have tried.

Then she went on the bed and laid on her back and beckoned me in invitation to get close to her. Her expressions are simply bewitching and inviting. I immediately jumped on her and started kissing her passionately while my two hands explored the rest of her body contours.
Old 19-02-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster (M)

baptist is Cool - loads of Potential

I removed the towel from her body and put my hands on her inviting boobs which were so soft and baby smooth. I started suckling her nipples and she was moaning in ecstatical pleasure. Unexpectantly, she turned herself and both of us on our knees and continued kissing hornily. She gave my nipples a good suck before proceeding to give my privates a thorough lick and light BJ. She then continued with her trademarked BBBJ that was really good and powerful with frequent deepthroats and no gag reflex. I tried to keep her hair away from her face by pulling them into a bun at the back of her head while she BBBJ me. The sight of her giving me a BJ and myself was simply magnificient.

After a while in the BBBJ, she turned herself into the 69 position with me on top of her. With us both in the 69 position, she gave me a short AR and then moved on back to BBBJ again. I missed her AR with her powerful flicking tongue action, could have been better if she have done it longer for me. I started moving my tongue to her pussy area. Her skin was snowy porcelain white silky and baby smooth. It was irresistible.

I parted her half closed lips and they were pink and her juices wera already gushing out. I started painting her slowly, gently and deliberately while she BBBJ-ed me. I thrusted my tongue inside with some frolicking movements and she started moaning loudly. It was really quite loud that the people outside the room can almost hear. I kept on at my licking and sucking till she was moaning in abysmal pleasure. Unexpectantly, her whole body shivered and she manoevured me around and brought my hard dick into her pussy.

She had actually capped me when we were in 69 position and she was such an expert doing that that that i did not know. Kudos to her. Her pussy was really tight and begin my thrusts in the missionary position while our tongues continued to explore each other hungrily. I increased the intensity of my thrusts and her moanings higher pitched and louder like she was enjoying it.

After thrusting her for minutes, i changed position and she got onto her all fours. I guided my dick into her pussy and fucked her as hard as i could pentrating real deep. Her butt was really sexy and inviting, soft and yet firm with smooth texture. I kept at it for the next 5 minutes and shot my load in her in doggie. I remained in that position for moments and breathed heavily trying to catch my breathe.

After everything she gave me a short massage while i chatted with her. I asked her how many times she came and she told me she needed a calculator. LOL. Parted after that sextified.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread