The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
Not sure it is open today ?
Closed today, bro. Tomorrow open.
Happy CNY to you, bro.
Old 10-02-2016, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
andyhonthin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went there , close.
Old 10-02-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
Closed today, bro. Tomorrow open.
Happy CNY to you, bro.
Thank you ... Save the trip
Old 11-02-2016, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 16
pica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried Xiao Xin.

Quite green in term of the showering portion... but on bed, she know her move... like her BBBJ and AR... everything else... cannot compare to Ling Long... Hope she can improve...

Love = Ling Long (1654A)

Fav = Cindy (BHC), Vivian (BHC)

Old 11-02-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pica_NA View Post
Tried Xiao Xin.

Quite green in term of the showering portion... but on bed, she know her move... like her BBBJ and AR... everything else... cannot compare to Ling Long... Hope she can improve...
It is still not too late to realize who is more accurate in the FR, huh? Read my FR below versus what Tonchs has commented re my FR.

Having said that, we have to give her the benefit of the doubt. I can tell she can improve in her service in a few months' time considering that she is passionate and enthusiastic in her service, at least that is how I felt so far ...

She is one of the handful prettier ones (besides An An) in 54A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
... She offers the full cat150 package but don't expect commando service ... In terms of service, not in the league of the likes of Yang Yang, Chu Chu, Coco, Ling Long, Emily, another newbie in the house, etc. yet. However, if you enjoy passionate and natural sex with a young lass with a tinge of girlish demeanor like me, she is the one you should consider to up ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonchs View Post
Bro i disagree with yr opinion. I strongly feel that xiao xin service has outshone yang yang coco emily n can be in the same league with ling long n chu chu

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-02-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
It is still not too late to realize who is more accurate in the FR, huh? Read my FR below versus what Tonchs has commented re my FR.

Having said that, we have to give her the benefit of the doubt. I can tell she can improve in her service in a few months' time considering that she is passionate and enthusiastic in her service, at least that is how I felt so far ...

Bro to each man his own opinion. In my view this chio lass is hardworking n willing to please. Today theres even someone 10.30am already q outside 1654A shop for this pretty lass. She will be fast becoming an angpai from this shop maybe can even join the ranks of lulu n nana.
Old 11-02-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely ... Can't fault u on that ... Prolly we have different perception and standard on service ... And obviously my tolerance is much tighter than yours ... Hahaha ...

My definition of a commando WL is rather stringent ... Not any Nancy, Mary or Sally can hold this title ... To put things in perspective, Chu Chu, Fei Er, An Qi (retired), Ling Long, etc. are considered commando WLs ... To reiterate, Xiao Xin is still pole apart and not in the league yet ... At least at this juncture but not sure if she will be able to attain this level in the long run ... She did ask me for tips to be one ... This demonstrates that she has the burning desire to excel in her service ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonchs View Post
Bro to each man his own opinion. In my view this chio lass is hardworking n willing to please. Today theres even someone 10.30am already q outside 1654A shop for this pretty lass. She will be fast becoming an angpai from this shop maybe can even join the ranks of lulu n nana.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-02-2016, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
flexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

eh motherfucker priest, "count yourself unlucky and better to move on to another WL" remember? Just because you didn't get the same experience doesn't mean others won't get it correct? Lim Peh tried her and at least to me, she is way up there and trump yang yang in terms of commando-ness and comparable to chu chu and ling long so i agree with tonchs. Now let's see how many more of your cronies agree with you about xiao xin...
Old 12-02-2016, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
CKLW80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

below is my FR for Yang Yang fater trying her finally!

Name: Yangyang, PRC, around 22 year old.

Look-9.5 young pretty look, SYT, great smile & very attractive eyes

Boobs- C with pink nipple

Body- average height, very Smooth skin like tofu

French : 7 yes, if u work hard

Cathbath - 8.5, average

Bbbj - 8.5, cant tahan here.. really good...

Attitude - 9, pretty gal with good attitude

GF- 8.5 got GF treatment from start to end

FJ - 9 Tight, very enjoyable, extreme satisfied after honking such a pretty gal

Damage - $150/ 1 shot / 60 mins

Rtf- yes, definitely!

This is my HONEST FR but still it is one man's meat is another man's poision..
UP my points if u like my honest FR.. many thanks!
Old 12-02-2016, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexalong View Post
eh motherfucker priest, "count yourself unlucky and better to move on to another WL" remember? Just because you didn't get the same experience doesn't mean others won't get it correct? Lim Peh tried her and at least to me, she is way up there and trump yang yang in terms of commando-ness and comparable to chu chu and ling long so i agree with tonchs. Now let's see how many more of your cronies agree with you about xiao xin...
you are damn funny....he post positive FRs, you say he over exaggerated.....
now he post FRs with slight negatitive and you say he undermined the WL
.....can you decide what you really want ?

Old 12-02-2016, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu View Post
That is why I have said before that his brain has seriously gone into concussion after being ditched by the whore, Karen formally from L1649. He got the audacity to go online to try to seek vendetta against her just because of a $800 iPhone but it was in vain ... All these compounded his lunatic action ...

This lunatic clown, Flexalong prolly has not even tried XX yet ... Obviously he was opposing for the sake of opposing ... Hahaha ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 12-02-2016 at 01:29 PM.
Old 12-02-2016, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That is why I have said before that his brain has seriously gone into concussion after being ditched by the whore, Karen formally from L1649. He got the audacity to go online to try to seek vendetta against her just because of a $800 iPhone but it was vain ... All these compounded his lunatic action ...

This lunatic clown, Flexalong prolly has not even tried XX yet ... Obviously he was opposing for the sake of opposing ... Hahaha ...
well, singapore guys are highly sought after by lots of asian 3rd world country ladies becoz we are passionate and loving men who respect ladies. i guess MOST of us who in our initial cheonging lifestyle had at some point fallen head over heels in love with a WL. flexalong is not the first and definitely not going to be the last to fall into a KC trap. i've know lots of cheongsters that are worse off than him. if there is no way of making peace, best to ignore him and move on.

Old 12-02-2016, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu View Post
When you hate that person , you'll fault him for whatever he says...
Old 12-02-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKLW80 View Post
below is my FR for Yang Yang fater trying her finally!

Name: Yangyang, PRC, around 22 year old.

Look-9.5 young pretty look, SYT, great smile & very attractive eyes

Boobs- C with pink nipple

Body- average height, very Smooth skin like tofu

French : 7 yes, if u work hard

Cathbath - 8.5, average

Bbbj - 8.5, cant tahan here.. really good...

Attitude - 9, pretty gal with good attitude

GF- 8.5 got GF treatment from start to end

FJ - 9 Tight, very enjoyable, extreme satisfied after honking such a pretty gal

Damage - $150/ 1 shot / 60 mins

Rtf- yes, definitely!

This is my HONEST FR but still it is one man's meat is another man's poision..
UP my points if u like my honest FR.. many thanks!
Totally agree about "cant tahan" to YY's Special bbbj
Old 13-02-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 11
Brother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
Totally agree about "cant tahan" to YY's Special bbbj
hanor hanor~ her bbbj is diff fr others
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1