The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2016, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18h5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopakolkata View Post
Who all French freely in this house?
xiang xiang and mina. the rest not much frenching available.

Old 26-01-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
longa is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lorong 18 house 5: Mi Na

Followed and accompanied my friend to lorong 18 house 5 and decided to try Mi Na, a pretty girl next door.Waited for a short 15mins while she was finishing up with another bro. She has a GND face, pretty and demure. She also looks proportionate for her height of about 1.62m. She has white fair porcelain skin tone. Her huge B breasts can be seen popping out of her pink gown. She held my arm and walked to the room next to the walkway. Started talking quite a bit about life with her while walking to the room and our conversationn continued.

In the room, we undressed together as she did it for me. We were talking all of the time. A friendly and chatty girl. When totally naked, could see her huge B breasts. I really love them to bits, and quite a big areola of the size of a 50cents coin. Light pinkish nipples. Has slight, very slight tummy and quite flat butt and she has childbirth surgical marks which is a spoiler but naturally that it part of nature and i would just like to include in this FR for it to be true for bros to read on.

Once in the bathroom, she bathed me quite thoroughly. Did a rather quick hot water bbbj from the bathroom tap. The rest was SOP. Next we stepped out of the shower room and moved on to the bed. She made me lie face down and begin to frolick my back part a little, and then i sat up and used her fingers to stroke my body and testicles area. Next, she utilised her attractive soft tofu breasts to stroke my back and legs and butt. Could feel the hefty weight of the breasts and it was a turn on. Then she used some hot water which turned out to be only warm. She did a bit of AR, which was quite comfortable with her long tongue. Then spat out the water onto me. She asked me to turn towards her direction and went straight to my cock and bbbj. It was really sensational to see such a great looking babe blowing me and her head bobbed up and down. Then she stopped and apologised for the warm water not being hot enough, which she decided to skip it. Moments later, she moved up and did a short catbath on my body, arms and nipples. I began to stroke her breats. She began to moan softly. Then she got up and asked what I wanted to do next.

I made her to lie down and she crawled to the side table to take the condom and capped me. In doggie position, I looked at her buttocks and cunt and began to paint her. She was groaning in pleasure. I used my finger to stimulate her clitoris. I was ready for the final act.

I inserted into her wet hole slowly in missionary position. I thrusted slowly. She slapped my ass once. Then I turned her to my favourite sideway postion. She was in esctacy as I entered her. I also squeezed her breats as I thrusted her harder and much faster. After few more strokes, I finally cummed.

I can feel the condom wet with her pussy juice. We chatted somemore and ended a session with her giving me a short relaxing massage.
Old 26-01-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

So many zombies lately !!
Old 26-01-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Yes! I fully agree with you brother baotohk on the outbreak of zombies under the threads of L18H5 and L18H20.

Being a newbie, I took the writeups at face value and took 2 girls from these two houses much to my disappointment. The writeups were exaggerated and far from the truth. I suspect the okt or his cronies wrote them by cut and paste methods to promote the girls. The style of writing was similar and content was frictions to a great extent. I also strongly suspect that the writer(s) did not even try out the girls.

Most of the writers registered with forum in December 2015 and January 2016. They have posted only one to three FRs and once they were zapped they dropped the identities and quickly registered and popped up a new identity.

This method of promotion is very deceiving but it did fool me for a short while.

Last edited by Edward1; 27-01-2016 at 12:07 AM.
Old 27-01-2016, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

The FRs are definitely fake. i'm a regular at this house. currently only 4 girls left. the rest went back to china already. one of the 4 left will be cutting card soon. new stocks will be coming in march.

Mina don't have huge B boobs. they are only A sized. i dun need to read the rest of the FRs to know it is fake.

Old 27-01-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

I have already mentioned it late last year and recently I have setup a thread to warn genuine punters -

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=584699

Looks like many didn't heed my sincere advice ...

Another two you should watch up are none other than 123hu and maybe AMGs63 as well ... These two are aggressive promoters of L2047 & L1649 which are owned by OKT Seng. Don't get me wrong, I do not bear any grudges against OKT Seng, Peng or Yoke as these fellas didn't offend me at all when I used to be a super regular of the now-defunct chio & sexy UK.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-01-2016 at 08:42 PM.
Old 28-01-2016, 05:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
flexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I have already mentioned it late last year and recently I have setup a thread to warn genuine punters -

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=584699

Looks like many didn't heed my sincere advice ...

Another two you should watch up are none other than 123hu and maybe AMGs63 as well ... These two are aggressive promoters of L2047 & L1649 which are owned by OKT Seng. Don't get me wrong, I do not bear any grudges against OKT Seng, Peng or Yoke as these fellas didn't offend me at all when I used to be a super regular of the now-defunct chio & sexy UK.
Eh motherfucker priest, don't call other people kettle when you're the fucking pot lah huh. At least the 2 you mentioned only promote 2 joint. You? Anyone who look thru all your fucking exaggerate "heaven and no hell" FRs can see who the real aggressive promoter is
Old 28-01-2016, 05:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
flexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
aahh this one another of my favourite motherfucker, max priest's suck cock buddy
Old 30-01-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
millery is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: L18h5

MiNa from L18h05

3 words to sum it up: passionate, friendly, energetic

The greatest point is that she is bilingual, able to understand and speak basic English, though it will take great effort to understand what she is saying lol..
So communication and GF feeling is just off the charts, a perfect girlfriend of your dreams.
added with the perfect body and nice curvatures, this is indeed one of the best sexual experience I had in awhile

Looks (8.5/10) She looks really sweet and demure when she smiles and is very pretty. She like to laugh a lot and that really helps in the looks department

Skin ( 8/10) Chinese toned skin, quite fair

Body (9/10) Curves in the right places

Boobs (7/10) You would really love her. The size and shape fits her frame perfectly. An A++ cup.

BBBJ (8/10) Great slurping action, albeit a short one. Loves to use tongue.

FJ (9/10) Rides like a pro, frenches and grinds rapidly at the same instance

GFE (12/10) Very playful and naughty and especially friendly girl, loves to disturb my body. Initiates kissing.

After my first round off, she offered for 2nd round. But was too tired and instead i opted for sexy baby oil massage, which was really her forte. She is abnormlly good in massage for a WL.

halfway through the session she wore this purple baby doll dress, TURN ON.

Very worth the money for such a fun loving, friendly, passionate and energetic girl.

RTF: I wanna be a billionaire, so fucking bad.
Old 05-02-2016, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whitely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: L18h5

Xiang Xiang from l18 house 5

Looks - 8/10

She is pretty and slutry looking. She can be a foto model. She has very big speaking eyes and long natural eyelashes. She also well shaped and kissable lips like a mannequin

Body - 8/10

She has teenager like body with almost zero fats and flat tummy. well kept indeed. She also has shapely curvacious buttocks

Tits - 6/10

Rather miserable A cups and can be said to be flat like a airport runway, with a slight bump for one to play with. It seems like her boobs are like that of a developing teenager.

Pussy - 8/10

She has magnificently deliciously looking pussy that is inviting to lick. If clean and well trimmed with neatly trimmed hair. Quite tight in the process of penetration too, especially the tightness of the vaginal walls.

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.8/10

She is devoted and provides good boobs and buttocks massage using the shower gel and is really quite comfy. Prolong foreplay gives her high points and kudos to her too.

Shower - 8/10

Body to body body massage and bath and followed by a long lasting BBBJ that has powerful sucking force and can feel like going to CIM.

Cat-Bath - 7/10

Sharp tongue and good teasing and licking. Has some more room for improvement, though already quite satisfactory to me already

AR – 7.5/10

Her long tongue scored her high points on this. She is able to tease and stimulate well enough.

French Kiss - 8/10

Enjoyable frenching of this chio babe anytime! Very engaging and devoted indeed, with ultra high GFE

BBBJ - 7/10

Rather good in this area with no feeling of teeth grinding and quite stimulating and shiok.It would be better if her BBBJ strength is more even throughout the process to make it more enjoyable.

FJ - 7.5/10

We tried many postions and finally got off in the all time favourite doggie position.She is very accomodating and plays her role like a GF very well. She is someone who really enjoys sex and she is always sensitive to my needs and requirements.

Attitude - 8.5/10

Excellent, she works hard and ever willing to improve herself. After the whole session, she will ask me for feedbacks and how she can work on improving her skills. She has some unspoken charisma that ooze from her that gives her the ultra GFE feeling that makes it really unlike commercial bonk. Hard to put it in words, go experience it yourself.
Old 06-02-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
abrogdo is Cool - loads of Potential

Mina, Lor 18 Hse 5, Saturday after lunch FR.

After lunch popped by and gave Mina a visit. Seeing her with all smiles with her elegant black dress is a real turn on.

In the bathroom, while showering, she knelt down before me and kiss my dick. Not only she licked, she painted the shaft, head and balls. Her tongue is long and pointed. Very good BBBJ with some warm water inside her mouth.

We dried up and she started the cathbath once back to the bedroom. She licked my nipples and gave a sensually exciting handjob. She moved down to repeat her wonderful BBBJ, with her fingers toying with my sensitive nipples. She then used her boobs to rub my dick when licking up and down on my torso. Next, she turned me over so that i faced down. Then she began the cathbath on my back again with her pussy and nipples rubbing and grinding all over my body. It was ticklish and erotic.

I kissed her next and she used her mouth to cap me and in slow motion, straddled my dick. The moment i entered her, i felt a lot of pressure on my dick like she is damn tight. Though she was slim and slender, there were decent amount of flesh around her hips and bum and her soft bum slamming aginst my pelvis was enjoyable.

She had tied up her hair in the shower room and she let go of it and she look ravishing, slowly and deliberately shaking her head from side to side. She was sultry and sensual. I sat up and move into a V position – both our hips are joined and our bodies formed a v. This position forced my dick downwards a little, preventing the cum from moving up too quickly and also applying a nice soothing warm press on it to better control.

She moved into missionary position. She looked pretty with her eyes shut giving out soft little groans of pleasure. I kissed her nose, lips and eyes with the slightest opportunity. On every thrust into her pussy, she will raise her hips such that her clitoris will come into contact with my pelvis – she wanted to enjoy while doing me. I enjoyed this slight movement and my cum gradually aggrgated at the foretip of my dick.

In double quick time and not wanting to lose momentum of the deed, I switched to doggie to prolong the penetration as this position needs a lot of waist power. I was hoping that the feeling of cumming will be dramatically reduced while improving the sensation at the dick area. I did her for sometime in this position till i was sick of it and switch back to missionary position. The glimpse of her long hair flailing and her boobs bouncing in smyphony with her body made me fire my load into her.

She joking told me that i did not treat her gently enough as I have taken more than 15 minutes for the fuck. She gave me a brief massage which was quite adequate in strength and chatted for moments before i left.
Old 13-02-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
tonken is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Xiang Xiang 2030hrs SGT

Decided to pay Xiang Xiang a visit today.

Went into the room with her in front of me and once in the room, she greeted me with a nice sunshine smile. She helped to undress me partially and i noticed her peeping at my didi when i took off my underwear. She has a nic pair of tits with pinkish red small nipples. Well trimmed pussy hair and a cute nice curvaceous butt.

In the shower, she did a SOP wash for me an paid a lot of attention on my didi. Same boobs and butt massage with shower gel which was comfy and soothing. She rubbed and rubbed my didi till it became very hard.

Back on the bed, she made me lie face down first then begin her cathbath. She rubbed her soft titties over my back and she did the AR with her sharp tongue which was rather stimulating and shiok. She then turned me around to face her.

With me facing her, she did the cathbath again, licked and sucked on my nipples. Quite relaxing and shiok as she licked my ears from one side to the other. She moved my didi till her titties completely covers it and rubbed it softly and it feel real good. She continued to tickle my balls occasionally when licking my nipples.

She then moved on to my left and with her butt facing the mirror, she started the BBBJ on me. The view of her pussy was great from the mirror and i began to rub it. As i was rubbing it, it became wet very quickly. She has a beautiful pussy with lips delicately sealed together. There are some hair around the pussy area. Her BBBJ was enjoyable and she kept blowing while i kept rubbing her pussy.

Minutes later, I stopped her and made her lie down. She took my condom out and BBBJ me again. Then she put the condom on with her mouth and BJ a few more times. She laid down and I began licking and sucking on her nipples. She moaned and both hands were rubbing on to my nipples. Her eyes are closed. I moved my right hand down to her pussy and massaged her clitoris slowly and her moans grew louder. Moments after rubbing for a while, I tried to insert my finger in her hole and she allowed. She opened her legs wider as an invitation and there was subtle quiver in her body.

Her hole was very tight and i only had 1 finger inside and it was warm and wet. I removed my finger and and rubbed her clitoris faster and applied more pressure. I kissed her and she responded well to me and we were passionate. Then I began to move my didi closer to her hole.

She held my dick with her hand and stroked it a few times before pushing it into her hole. When I gently inserted my dick, she gasped and had an ecstatical expression. I pumped her slowly as she grabbed me tightly and kissed somemore. I moved her sideways next and pumped her harder and more rapidly till she was euphoric and in ecstacy. Seeing her in such a state, i could not last any longer and i cummed as well. We stayed in that position for a while.

The shower was SOP and he had a short chat before ending. She was friendly and chatty.
Old 18-02-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
rittered is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

WL: Mina 1805

Went down to 18h5 today, went back to RTF Mina the smiley girl.

When we got into the room, she was friendly. She smiled and we chatted quite a bit. She helped me to take off my shirt then off came her dress. In the shower, she soaped my body and sucked my nipples and rubbed my dick and it was real good. She let off a kind of soft moan like a kitten in pain type which was a great turn on. Then she turned me and washed my ass – which was gentle and quick good. She grabbed my dick from the back between my legs and rubbed it and i hardened immediately. She knelt down and used hot water from the shower to BBBJ me.

After the shower, we hopped onto the bed. I laid down facing her while she begun her sensual cathbath where she licked and sucked my nipples, body and legs. The whole process was slow and not rushed and BBBJ was good. Her AR was good with her long pointed tongue which felt different and ticklish erotic and the soft licking pressure is just right. Next she then turned into 69 position and she allowed me to finger her pussy which was already wet. I could feel her body quivering and breaking out in sweat like she is feeling high. Her legs bent and kicked invountarily. She then turned back and asked me to stand on the bed, giving me a BBBJ. She grabbed my hands and led them to her boobs and I squeezed them hard with gusto. She then laid down, put on the condom for me in double quick time and simultaneously forced my dick into her pussy as if time was running out.

Her pussy was very tight and we frenched lovingly with passion. Her moaning, strong BBBJ and tight cunt was a factor which made my cum come rather quickly. I only pumped a few times and i could already feel myself losing control. I could not hold it any longer and cummed inside her. I thrusted a few more times and she was feeling very hot then and moaned loudly.

She took out the condom and wrapped a tissue around my soft dick. Then she laid on top of me and kissed my chest and massaged my arms, back then my thighs. We then had a shower and she hugged me and kissed my lips.

Overall it was a good bonk and she is very service oriented and hardworking. She is every willing to please.
Old 20-02-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
gatie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Lightbulb Re: L18h5

FR:

We went into the room and soon was in the shower. The shower was SOP with the boobs and butt massage.

Back to the bed, she made me face down the mattress and did a sensual boobs massage on my back which took sometime. She begun to lick my back then to the legs. Then she manoevured my hip into the doggie position and gave me a deep tongued AR. She licked the surrounding of the asshole and it was SOP. Next she proceeded to give me a very good licking of my balls and used her fingers to twirl and massage my dickhead. Then gave a slight BBBJ on my dick. The BBBJ was deep and strong. She continued the cathbath on me with the same powerful shiok BBBJ. I had to stop her or I would CIM – it simply feels too good. I would give her a 9/10 for this.

I went on to caress her boobs which were soft and nice to squeeze. It was not saggy and soft, but more on the perky side with the right amount of firmness to it. I sucked greedily on her nipples and she moaned like a kitten with eyes shut. I spreaded her legs and gently stroked her pussy. She moved and motioned my hands to her clitoris and continued with her pleasure. Moments past and I went downwards to spread her delicious pussy and licked her clitoris. She held my hands and looked into my eyes intently telling me that she wanted more.

Minutes passed and as I got up, she used a piece of tissue to wipe her pussy dry. I wanted to kiss her badly and she gave in. With that, I proceeded to lick her nipples and finger her clitoris till she was really high. She hornily grabbed my dick and rubbed it harder and faster like polishing a rifle and capped the ultra hard me.

I entered her in missionary position and she gasped and moaned rather loudly. I thrusted slowly and circled her pussy and she enjoyed it thoroughly. I changed tactics and moved her to sideways and thrusted till she was in ecstacy. Finally, I moved her into doggie position and thrusted her with gusto, with my legs opened in squatting position.

I thrusted fast and hard and cummed the hell into her. I was light headed and shagged out after the release and i lay prostrate on the bed. She took out the condom for me, cleansed my dick with the tissue and chatted with me.

The rest was SOP massage and shower before we parted ways.

1805: Xiang Xiang
Old 24-02-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
reeder is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Mi Na CATS150

Upon reaching the h5, i booked Mi Na after briefing scanning the girls – there wasn't many of them. Mi Na and I entered the shower room and a SOP bath followed with some boobs massage and butt push from her.

On he bed, she made me lie down on my back and began her cathbath by licking my nipples while her boobs was caressing my torso. She dragged and stroked her fingers across my chest, privates and legs. Her fingers did not touch my dick yet i was feeling shiok and my temperature increased dramatically. Her tongue travelled down to my torso, along my left leg and ended at my toes. She then continued back to my nipple and performed the same on my right leg. After all these, she gave me a BJ with her tongue doing all of the work.

She made me turn over and continued her cathbath on my back, blowing warm air on my ears while her boobs rubbed my back. I was made to get on my fours and she pulled on my dick with the tip pointing downwards. She positioned her head between my knees and gave me a blowjob which seemed to be better in this position.

This continued for a while before she kissed her way up to my back. All these while, there was lots of skin contact between our bodies and she even threw in a few moans. I moved over and she got into my arms. We hugged each other tightly and frenched .

She then capped me and lay down beside me. I got to the top of her and began to rub and stroke her boobs. After playing with them for sometime, i entered her. I decided to deliver slow deliberate strokes into her pussy while frenching her. In our missionary position, i would grind and plevis against her so as to maximise skin contact.

Next, our mouths became disengaged and I got up, whacking her in an upright position. I straightened her legs and moved them onto my shoulders. As I kissed and licked her shin and ankle area, I increased my pace. She reacted with a wild moaning, moving her head vigorously from side to side. With every deep thrust, she would give out a long high pitched moan.

I moved her into doggie position next and she smiled at me, knowing what i wanted to do. I gave slow deep thrusted that increased to a much faster pace. Her moans were not stopping. I liked the way her legs are spreaded on my knees and my hands moved around under her body and grabbed her wobbling boobs. This has the effect of me putting my weight on her back, with my groin squeezed tightly on her butt. Her right hand moved stealthily below me to caress my balls and this added a further dimension of pleasure.

Finally, we moved back to the missionary position and i did her hard. I could feel my cum at my tips as it erupted like a volcano. Warm cum shot deeply into her as her fingers were still caressing my balls. She uncapped me and gave me a relaxing massage. Bathed me before we parted ways.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1