The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2010, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
darylcom2380 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 20 House 36 new opening

nice place and very high tech
Old 05-01-2010, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 19
terrence74 is a glorious beacon of lightterrence74 is a glorious beacon of lightterrence74 is a glorious beacon of lightterrence74 is a glorious beacon of lightterrence74 is a glorious beacon of light

but is it all room have this below:

1. Water Bed - Wooo hoooo i had never try it

2. Another kind of normal Bed that has button that is able to trigger the bed to move - make the making love motion easier.

3. The bath tubs are very new, nice, clean and quite class...

4. There is also a love-making chair in one of the rooms. There is buttons to control the movement. High Tech sia!!

5. There is a string kind of thing hanging on the bed for expert love making..
Old 05-01-2010, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
coper99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

heard from okt that different room different theme but only tried the water bed $50 session.hugging &cudding on the bed is new feeling very shiok! have not tried the bath tub b4 maybe next time.every room have bath tub!!!
Old 07-01-2010, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jaz86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any girls to recommend? gg there soon
Old 08-01-2010, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
moneyred is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by stst37 View Post
this house is really very new.. heard from the boss they just opened on 21st Dec... they open till 2am but if u're lucky u can still get some action at 2 plus but definately not after 2.30... the rooms are all new with gadgets... to me the boss is really friendly but the OKT is not so much (compare to L18H18)

tried gal 18 (cat50 30 mins 1 shot)- pretty good service and pretty face with fair skin

my bro tried gal 81(cat 100 1hr 1 shot)- cant rmb looks but according to my bro, the service was quite good
Might be going down to check this house later.

Can any brother tell me if GAL 18 and GAL 81 is the same? Does that mean, GAL 18 allows 30mins and GAL 81 must do 1hour?

Out of these two, which is the one is better, I read above that GAL 18 is busty and has good bbbj skill, how about GAL 81?

These are Thais right and they speak good english? How tall are these two girls? anyone can provide more detail?

Thanks in advanced bros
Old 08-01-2010, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
moneyred is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailbird View Post
At the Lor 20 Hse 36, total there have 7 thai girls. $50 around 30 mins to cheong there. $100 around 60 mins and currently there only have 1 girl price $100 and the rest are $50.

To all bros, you can try $100 for 60 mins got jacuzzi and the girl will bath u in the jacuzzi and play with you.

Here's my QC on Cat100:
Looks: 9/10 Long flowing hair.

Body: 9/10, she is not fat.

Breasts: C+ to D soft and natural.

Bio: around 25yo

Bbbj: 10/10 give good bbbj's and deep throated, no CIM!

Frenching: Yes

FJ: Hot and responsive. She's shaved. Did her in doggie, scissors and missionary.

Painting: I din try but bros are free to explore.
Which girl is this? Gal number please? Your rating for bbbj so high, can describe beside the deep throat?
Old 09-01-2010, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
NightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Lorong 20 House 36 new opening

Thumbs up this place im a regular here to that house..all the gals i say tip top service..
Old 09-01-2010, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kobe83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forestguy View Post
Place is totally new and room is one of the selling point with different concept.
Try it last week for an hour session $100 as mention by the OKT that 1 session is not enuff for the whole course.

totally new concept..worth a try....
still need for the whole course sia. haha
Old 09-01-2010, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
PointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of light

Had tried 3 of the gals there.. quite impressed by the deco..

Water bed is the best,IMO......

the love making chair in every room also good..

never got chance to see the Cat100.. will take a look next time..
got parking space somemore.. no need search high and low for parking..

but OKT really a bit bo chap..
Old 10-01-2010, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wan6176 View Post
Thumbs up this place im a regular here to that house..all the gals i say tip top service..
U are a regular there? Care to comment any girls there provide boob massages? (see my sig )

Tks

Thank you
Old 10-01-2010, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 15
astray380 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went GL so many time but didnt realised this new hse. Thanks for sharing bro.
Old 10-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1652 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

This House is good, any good service girl besides 18?

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 10-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 18
Just_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond repute

Was reading abt this place last night and today Fast Leg Fast hand rush down to L20H36 anxious to experience the highly anticipated water-bed treatment keke....

Reach there at 2pm and the gate was still locked ... waited abt 5mins and out came the OKT to open the auto gates...

As i entered the door, the decor of this house really made me think, "am i in a CAT150 house or a CAT 50 Thai gal house"...
Counter was designed like a hotel reception desk with creative designer and hanging seats for customer seating while deciding on the girls in the equally nicely decored Fish Tank...

As i was one of the first Customers into the house, i had the whole gallery to pick from.... 9 , 99 , 18 , 7 , 1 .... too many no.s to remember siah...

Finally chose no. 99 as i felt she looked abit like my JC classmate hehe...

Girl: No. 99
Looks: 6.5/10 (got those innocent lil gal look)
Boobs: B+
Body: a lil chubby but not fat
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (Very Accomodating and nice tightness)
BM: 9/10 (Damn shiok lar her boob job on me)
Damage: $100 ( 2 sessions )
RTF: Definitely
Must add the svc is top notch and the rooms are spacious and very very nicely decored esp the Water Bed was something new...

Round 1

Started the action in the Bathroom as soon as the soaping was on... After some basic soaping, she hugged me and rubbed her titties all around my body and we practically caressed each other like long lost lovers...

she had me sit on the Fuck Chair as i call it and started a Nice round of rubba rubba with my dick with her ass and boobs... Spent a good 10mins inside siah...

Round 2
Lied on the bed and she started the action by pouring Baby Lotion on me and started the Body Rub with her entire body.... Felt so good i din want it to stop... Capped and had a short BJ before we were interrupted by "Ring Ring"...
i was like wah kao... Happy times really pass by fast man... haven even Fuck her love hole already times up (no wonder some bros say 30mins not enuff)

Signalled to her to extend ...... and here we continue our love making....
Since we have extra time, she did a 2nd round of body rub as she can tell i simply love it...

After abt 5mins, can tell she was abit tired liao... now my turn to svc her ... cleaned up some of the baby lotion and sucked her nipples like i was a baby hungry for mummy's milk...

Round 3
Finally the time has come for the Snake to enter the cave!!! Capped and entered her in missionary... Changed to scissor and doggie before finally releasing it inside her in the Rubber Cap of coz... ...

In my opinion, the height of the excitement was before the Fucking leading up to it which made me so high that i did not last that long inside of her ...

Will definitely return to try Girl 18 (her boobs look delicious) - Would have chose her if 99 din look so much like my Classmate that i can't resist pumping her....
Old 10-01-2010, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Did_It View Post
BM: 9/10 (Damn shiok lar her boob job on me)
Damage: $100 ( 2 sessions )
RTF: Definitely

In my opinion, the height of the excitement was before the Fucking leading up to it which made me so high that i did not last that long inside of her ...
Boobs Massages. Woooo!

Charges $100/2/1 inclusive CdRm. Reasonable.

Yup! Foreplay is a Must for old man like me. Cos after cum, sian liao..

Thank you
Old 10-01-2010, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 18
Just_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Boobs Massages. Woooo!

Charges $100/2/1 inclusive CdRm. Reasonable.

Yup! Foreplay is a Must for old man like me. Cos after cum, sian liao..
Yeah bro i agree... Definitely was not treated to a CAT 50 standard kind of service... Have been chionging GL for so long and seldom i have experienced such good svc for a thai gal...

GFE was definitely there for Gal 99... No restrictions to touching / sucking of boobs / fingering.... So expect to be back there more often for me...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1