The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2005, 03:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 20
TooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Overnight houses info

Quote:
Originally Posted by suchern
hmmm so WH10 also allows ON? But this hse closes very late, at 4am leh.
That one i dunno, u can nego and try la
but chances are YOU WILL NOT GET IT!!!
Unless the girl initiates it, but then again, how rare that supposed to be?

BTW, also possible to no need buy time and straight away ON, but then again everything depends on the girl(60%) and OKT(30%) and your bargain.

One thing can confirm, you can't ON the girls right away on the spot. You need to spend at least a few short session with her before you can bargain for it.

Aiya if really need ON, hit L6 and L8 lane la....
Some of the girls there quite pretty la as long as you dun mind the cliched fuck. :>(For most of them that is)
Old 04-02-2005, 02:08 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

I really admire your courage, time, effort to go all the way to verify such info. That is why I am willing to share with you the info on ON in L18 and WH.

But to a certain extent, I can't say too much also cos eventually it might reach the ears of the OKT. I also don't wish to let the girls or OKT know I am from forum.

What I can say is that every house have their own system and policies. Many girls don't do ON actually and even if you ask them they will not want to do cos they all want their beauty sleep. Of course, they offer you ON doesn't mean they love you, it might be they feel more comfortable with you. To a certain extent, I also don't want to go "potong" those people who go for ON in WH/L18.

When we go for commercial fun, some may like to play Tuina, or HC, or KTV, or straight P4p sex in GL.

Straight sex to me is boring already because I am tired of it. Even when I go ON I also don't bonk. So depends on how you want to spend your money and what kind of fun you looking for.

The bottomline is wherever the ON is, irregardless in L6, L8, L18, WH, L20 or in thailand or in whichever country, as long as you are happy and comfortable, it will be money well-spent.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 05-02-2005, 05:20 AM
Samster

TooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
I really admire your courage, time, effort to go all the way to verify such info. That is why I am willing to share with you the info on ON in L18 and WH.

SC
Thank you Siamcutey!!

Anyway, I gather all these info so that people won't keep asking about ON on other threads or create new thread about it. I'm sure it's annoying and such.

Just hope this thread can be made sticky and locked. Coz I think all the info is inside already.

Also wanted to know if can post the update on first page anot? Anyone know how?
Old 06-02-2005, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 21
Xtremist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXtremist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pongo
just went l8h66e found ou that their ON also depends on the girls ... den price is 200 coz due to their workin hrs is till 5am but u can start at ard 0045 or 0100 n also adv bookin needed ... how adv i'm not sure ...hehehe
The price used to be ard 130 too.... but due to the reason that a certain group of customers (i shall refrain from being specific to avoid flaming) have caused a lot of troubles to the gals during ON... the house raise the ON price out of this certain group's affordable range to avoid trouble. Hope this helps explain the reason why it is more expensive.

Generally speaking.... how advance should advance booking be of course depends on how available the gal is. If she is so ang pai that there is a long queue for her, the sensible thing will be to book as early as possible. Whereas if the gal happens not to have booking for the particular night, chances are you can even book on the spot and proceed with the ON.
Old 06-02-2005, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pongo
just went l8h66e found ou that their ON also depends on the girls ... den price is 200 coz due to their workin hrs is till 5am but u can start at ard 0045 or 0100 n also adv bookin needed ... how adv i'm not sure ...hehehe
No leh, price is still 130. The houses only open that late on Friday and Saturday nights. That's what I know.

As for the booking matter, I just ask from 66G, the OKT told me can only make 1 day advance. I just assume that it should be the same for all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_maniac
Toofast,

did u go geylang and ask the okt there whether there is CNY surcharge or not this year? I thinking of going ON CNY eve.

thanks.
Didn't ask about ON surcharge, but I think should have. Might go down to verify again.
Old 07-02-2005, 03:10 AM
Samster

Thanks for making this sticky
Old 07-02-2005, 02:19 PM
Samster

I think all the info has been provided already.
Should I ask sam to lock this thread too?

Anyway...would like to thank all the samsters who contributed all the information regarding ON.

Also like to thank all the OKT from L18H30, L18H40, L18H54, WH2, WH10, L8H66G and L6H66 for their time in answering my newbie questions.

Last of all, thank you Sam for making this sticky.
Gong xi fa cai
Old 07-02-2005, 11:46 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooFast
I think all the info has been provided already.
Should I ask sam to lock this thread too?

Anyway...would like to thank all the samsters who contributed all the information regarding ON.

Also like to thank all the OKT from L18H30, L18H40, L18H54, WH2, WH10, L8H66G and L6H66 for their time in answering my newbie questions.

Last of all, thank you Sam for making this sticky.
Gong xi fa cai
You shouldn't ask him to lock the thread. Because time will change things.

However, you can probably leave a last posting with big red letters like those Cat150 FR threads to ask others to refrain from TCSS other than talking about this respective topic.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 07-02-2005, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1 day advance. That's the maximum!
If you are regular enough, you can also advance a week earlier...

there are cheongsters who book thier regualr girls on a weekly basis (fixed) even without downpayment...
Old 08-02-2005, 12:08 AM
Samster

Ok...here goes

Please Do Not Post Comments Here!!

If got any other questions feel free to post

Thank you all for contributing! Have a happy new year...always !!!
Old 08-02-2005, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok...here goes

Please Do Not Post Comments Here!!

!!!
I apologise for it and will ensure dat it doesn't happen again..

BTW, that was not a comment, that was information.

Just didn't realise this thread was exclusive
Old 15-02-2005, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

correct me if i'm wrong but i think H70 closed liao right?
Old 16-02-2005, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid@cid
correct me if i'm wrong but i think H70 closed liao right?
If you mean L6 H70, no la still open la.
If you mean another H70, then I dunno. Don't step into residential area hor.
Old 24-02-2005, 06:24 AM
Rudie

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I have never tried ON before.. was thinking of trying since the pimp lord asked me whether i was intrested in it.. H66G. Found a gem there.. Was thinking of trying ! Is it really just $130/- ? Any tips on what should i expect or do ?

Was going through the thread.. No TV n all in the room. So besides bonking, what else is there to do besides that n talking ?
Old 24-02-2005, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Orica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudie
I have never tried ON before.. was thinking of trying since the pimp lord asked me whether i was intrested in it.. H66G. Found a gem there.. Was thinking of trying ! Is it really just $130/- ? Any tips on what should i expect or do ?

Was going through the thread.. No TV n all in the room. So besides bonking, what else is there to do besides that n talking ?
S$130 is fine. If u want to watch movie with her then bring your laptop along. Usually they will order food and eat with you initially, then TCSS for a while before action starts. After that they will need to sleep!! Then second shot if she like u, most probably in the morning. Please bear in mind that they are also humans and they need to rest and sleep before another day of bonking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1