The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2015, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
robot22228 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Actresses in Geylang

- removed -

Last edited by comm; 23-05-2016 at 09:58 PM.
Old 02-01-2016, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
JediMaster is one of the Best!JediMaster is one of the Best!JediMaster is one of the Best!

Any bro can update if 1612 meow meow still working? Last time I ask say no such WL...thks
Old 23-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Highlights - got 2 actress lookalike (please do not have too high expectations, only some resemblance but good enough for me to imagine when bonking)

My very recent 3 bonks with different experience:

Meng Meng 1803
Looks: 8/10 - she is very pretty and fair, and has this innocent girl looks, someone whom you want to bring home to show mum and dad and this is my wife. Her smile is charming and from a certain angle, she looks like Fann Wong.
Boobs: 6.5/10 - her breasts is natural, soft but not big. A plus B, I am usually not good in the measurements.
Body: 7/10 - her body still is proportional, just like a nice girl in the street, not fat, and not thin, and shapely.
Services: 7/10 - non commando, more normal service, Catbath, BBBJ, and FJ
GFE: 7/10 - we known each other for some time, have some chemistry. We do kiss and petting like lovebirds, but she not so keen on tongue fights.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 - her BBBJ is patiently performed, nice soft licks which I love, sensual and wonderful.
FJ: 8/10 - just thinking I am riding Fann Wong already giving me a great kick. Her pussy is nicely maintained with trimmed hair. She is lubricated enough after a short cunnilingus. She squirmed with shiok esso when I inserted my tool into her and start to pump in missionary position.
Overall: 7.5/10 Good, still can RTF. Nice girl to bring home type

DanDan 2831A
Looks: 7.5/10 - she is like a sports beauty queen, slightly tanned, but good looking. Her outlook gives you the youthful outgoing girl feel
Boobs: 7.5/10 - nice b cups on a very slim lady and all natural and soft. Good
Body: 7.5/10 - sporty, tall look, really someone you want to bonk when you see her either front or back view. She also knows this and sometimes wears a sports bra for work. That time, she wore a nice dress that shows a nice figure.
Service: 7.5/10 - she is sauna experienced, and will be able to perform in the shower, on bed, Catbath, AR, other menu items practical for GL,BBBJ
GFE: 7/10 - as a newbie she is picking up quickly. Her first session with me she could not kiss me, as she felt awkward. Subsequent session, we kissed and slowly indulge like lovers. No tongue fight yet, and I am ok with wet lips kissing. Not sure if she will offer kiss to everyone.
BBBJ: 7/10 - good experience
FJ: 7.5/10 - nice experience as she is quite pretty to look at and I like missionary bonk.
Overall: 7.5/10, RTF material, she is more sexy, and more seductive kind of looks. Her services also meet more horny people.

Xiao Niao 2045
Looks: 7/10 - she is those petite kind of girl, which is aligned with her name. Her facial features is sharp and pretty too, with certain angles looking like Carmen Lee Ruo Tong. She is fair as well.
Boobs: 6.5/10 - not big, but natural and fair and soft
Body: 7/10 - petite girl, 1.55m tall, nice fair and shapely
Service: 8.5/10 - she is someone who loves sex. Really a commando. Her actions starts in the shower where she does cat baths on backs, ears, and she uses her hands cleverly to stimulate your ass and Dick using soap. On bed, she frenches, tongue fight, and does a very good job in seducing you. I was so horny after her services. She keeps asking me to go down and lick her, as she loves that. When I was pumping her, she wants to slow down and enjoy fully the intercourse sex, which she does not want you to come too early.
GFE: friendly but too commando for me to feel much GFE.
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 great.
Overall: 8/10 great for people who'll prefers commando. I will rtf whenever I need the pure animal kind of sex
Old 25-05-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
FoalEagle is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
DanDan 2831A
Looks: 7.5/10 - she is like a sports beauty queen, slightly tanned, but good looking. Her outlook gives you the youthful outgoing girl feel
Boobs: 7.5/10 - nice b cups on a very slim lady and all natural and soft. Good
Body: 7.5/10 - sporty, tall look, really someone you want to bonk when you see her either front or back view. She also knows this and sometimes wears a sports bra for work. That time, she wore a nice dress that shows a nice figure.
Service: 7.5/10 - she is sauna experienced, and will be able to perform in the shower, on bed, Catbath, AR, other menu items practical for GL,BBBJ
GFE: 7/10 - as a newbie she is picking up quickly. Her first session with me she could not kiss me, as she felt awkward. Subsequent session, we kissed and slowly indulge like lovers. No tongue fight yet, and I am ok with wet lips kissing. Not sure if she will offer kiss to everyone.
BBBJ: 7/10 - good experience
FJ: 7.5/10 - nice experience as she is quite pretty to look at and I like missionary bonk.
Overall: 7.5/10, RTF material, she is more sexy, and more seductive kind of looks. Her services also meet more horny people.
Bro, what is the damage ya? Feel like going down and wanna plan for the budget
Old 25-05-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoalEagle View Post
Bro, what is the damage ya? Feel like going down and wanna plan for the budget
These girls are Cat150 which is $150 for 45min to 1hr service
Old 03-06-2016, 12:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
playboysgking is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any Liu Yifei look alikes now? The standard in GL is dropping nowadays
Old 03-06-2016, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboysgking View Post
Any Liu Yifei look alikes now? The standard in GL is dropping nowadays
The value of our money is dropping too. Exchange rate used to be 1SGD is to more than 5 RMB, like 5.4,5.5 now only 4.7 4.8 RMB. Makes a lot of diff. And in China they have higher rates (less volume) and less requirements like frenching painting which they don't really like. The prettier ones make more money easier back home.

If you encounter Liu Yi Fei lookalike please let me know too.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
These girls are Cat150 which is $150 for 45min to 1hr service

After so many years, this cat 150 still remains at SGD 150?
Old 09-06-2016, 10:59 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
After so many years, this cat 150 still remains at SGD 150?
But then again, is the services still Cat 150 level?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 09-06-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
singanster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes Bro, agree. I also want to find Liu Yi Fei in GL
Old 19-11-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Long time haven't posted in this thread. Wonder if there are any WL currently that resemble actress or celebrity? 😎
Old 19-11-2016, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 10
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Xiao Juan of 1606A looks slightly like Lynn Hong 熊黛林
Old 19-11-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 10
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yang Yang of 16W15 looks a bit like HK actress Michelle Ye (叶璇).
Old 19-11-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 8
domewine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdomewine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
Xiao Juan of 1606A looks slightly like Lynn Hong 熊黛林
wah must try this.
Old 19-11-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by domewine View Post
wah must try this.
In order to minimize disappointment, I would suggest that you give huge discount wherever someone mentioned a celeb lookalike working in GL ...

It could be an extreme case of optical illusion and/or being blinded by KC ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1