The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Fantastically Overwhelming YTL service accorded!

Fantastically Overwhelming YTL services accorded!

WL Name - Xiao Li
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 24 years young
Height - Approx. 1.63m w/o heels
Tits size - A cupper with light brown nips
Home Base - L0819
Misc info - Debuted about 6 months ago

Xiao Li is considered highly presentable by today's GL standard ... Many would consider her to be chio with her big dark double eyelid eyes and sharp nose ... In my opinion she is very sex-appealing and womanly. She has womanly lips and a little longish oval facial shape ... I doubt many would reject her upon seeing her ... She has long and lightly wavy black tress ... Smooth & slim bod ... Her perky and rounded butts was the spectacle of her overall physique. This is rather rare for PRC WLs as they usually do not exercise ...

Her YTL service in the shower room was fantastically overwhelming and mesmerizing ... I have to say I enjoyed every moment of it ... She spent hell lotsa time in the bathroom YTL segment. She used her tits, pussy and butts to roll and glide against my frontal and rear torso. It was a mixture of body2body stimulation and butts-to-body massage. Trust me, damn bloody shiok, man! She showered me with abundant GFE, passionate frenching and last but not least, her caressing of my down under was ultra stimulating (commonly know as H'dly in SBF lingo) ... I was positioned on my fours on the inflatable mattress, she then gave me a down under stimulation with her skillful hands (h'dly) ... Initially I thought she was gonna gave me a AR ... She would only lick and suck my butts and the area near my ass crack but stop short of ARing me ... She appeared to like to be eaten downsouth as she adopted 69 position a couple of times whilst BBBJing without prompting from me ... I licked her clit and vagina lips, and alternatively, I slipped my two fingers into her love hole gradually and gently ... She gave up a sexy moan each time when I did that ... It was certainly a fantastically overwhelming YTL services that was accorded to me! Awesome!

In the bedroom, not much foreplay was accorded because she has already spent a good 30 mins of YTL services on the bathroom inflatable mattress ... She only licked and sucked my neck and pec as well as my nips. She again adopted 69 position to provide me a half-throated BBBJ ... We frenched very deeply and passionately wherever the position we adopted allowed us to do that ... In the FJ segment, we adopted gal on top, doggy bonking and I finally reached orgasm in missionary position ...

I must say she is a sex-appealing WL who offers fantastic service ... Excellent effort!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-01-2016 at 10:48 PM.
Old 27-01-2016, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
flexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fantastically Overwhelming YTL service accorded!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Fantastically Overwhelming YTL services accorded!

WL Name - Xiao Li
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 24 years young
Height - Approx. 1.63m w/o heels
Tits size - A cupper with light brown nips
Home Base - L0819
Misc info - Debuted about 6 months ago

Xiao Li is considered highly presentable by today's GL standard ... Many would consider her to be chio with her big dark double eyelid eyes and sharp nose ... In my opinion she is very sex-appealing and womanly. She has womanly lips and a little longish oval facial shape ... I doubt many would reject her upon seeing her ... She has long and lightly wavy black tress ... Smooth & slim bod ... Her perky and rounded butts was the spectacle of her overall physique. This is rather rare for PRC WLs as they usually do not exercise ...

Her YTL service in the shower room was fantastically overwhelming and mesmerizing ... I have to say I enjoyed every moment of it ... She spent hell lotsa time in the bathroom YTL segment. She used her tits, pussy and butts to roll and glide against my frontal and rear torso. It was a mixture of body2body stimulation and butts-to-body massage. Trust me, damn bloody shiok, man! She showered me with abundant GFE, passionate frenching and last but not least, her caressing of my down under was ultra stimulating (commonly know as H'dly in SBF lingo) ... I was positioned on my fours on the inflatable mattress, she then gave me a down under stimulation with her skillful hands (h'dly) ... Initially I thought she was gonna gave me a AR ... She would only lick and suck my butts and the area near my ass crack but stop short of ARing me ... She appeared to like to be eaten downsouth as she adopted 69 position a couple of times whilst BBBJing without prompting from me ... I licked her clit and vagina lips, and alternatively, I slipped my two fingers into her love hole gradually and gently ... She gave up a sexy moan each time when I did that ... It was certainly a fantastically overwhelming YTL services that was accorded to me! Awesome!

In the bedroom, not much foreplay was accorded because she has already spent a good 30 mins of YTL services on the bathroom inflatable mattress ... She only licked and sucked my neck and pec as well as my nips. She again adopted 69 position to provide me a half-throated BBBJ ... We frenched very deeply and passionately wherever the position we adopted allowed us to do that ... In the FJ segment, we adopted gal on top, doggy bonking and I finally reached orgasm in missionary position ...

I must say she is a sex-appealing WL who offers fantastic service ... Excellent effort!

Enjoy,
MaXx
aaaah my favorite motherfucker has once again come thru with yet another well fantasized "heaven and no hell" FR but I got to admit, a less "exaggerated" one. Nonetheless OKT L0819 thanks you deep deep for helping him promote his girl Xiao Li. And the guys who read your FR and go down check her out will fuck you deep deep because 10/10 times they won't get the same experience or even a similar one. And then of course you're going to say oh "one man's meat another man's poison"....how convenient.
Old 05-02-2016, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
VeryBadAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Fantastically Overwhelming YTL service accorded!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexalong View Post
aaaah my favorite motherfucker has once again come thru with yet another well fantasized "heaven and no hell" FR but I got to admit, a less "exaggerated" one. Nonetheless OKT L0819 thanks you deep deep for helping him promote his girl Xiao Li. And the guys who read your FR and go down check her out will fuck you deep deep because 10/10 times they won't get the same experience or even a similar one. And then of course you're going to say oh "one man's meat another man's poison"....how convenient.
I agree with bro MaxPriest... his report is 100% correct!!
Old 06-02-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
laukohsteven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

Yi Na as per Max Priest FR except (subjective) :

looks : probably avg/slightly above avg, not so fair though not so dark

FJ : not so tight though not so loose

I like to add an additional point as FR :

Engine Performance (PE) : energy level is high. By the time I was serviced by her, is already in the evening. Emjoyed every minute of it
Old 07-02-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Yi Na and Xiao Li are awesome service providers

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryBadAss View Post
I agree with bro MaxPriest... his report is 100% correct!!
Thanks for the support, bro ... Am delighted that you are one of the handful who has no qualms in agreeing with me in the open ... Many would only dare to do so via PM due to the obvious ... Bwahahaha ... Anyway, it doesn't matter to me ... The bottom line is, if one is a genuine punter, he would know if my FR is genuine or merely fantasy ... I don't have to prove myself here ... If he enjoys my recommendations, good for him ... If not, count yourself unlucky, move on and better luck next time.

As for that lovelorn clown, Flexalong, you can leave him alone as he has suffered from concussion of the brain after being ditched by a whore from 1649 ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by laukohsteven View Post
Yi Na as per Max Priest FR except (subjective) :

looks : probably avg/slightly above avg, not so fair though not so dark

FJ : not so tight though not so loose

I like to add an additional point as FR :

Engine Performance (PE) : energy level is high. By the time I was serviced by her, is already in the evening. Emjoyed every minute of it
Absolutely, Yi Na's stamina in sex and sexual service is awesome ... I liken that to a "ever-ready battery" ... In addition, her sexual services accorded to me were passionate and heavenly ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-02-2016, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
laukohsteven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Max Priest, Engine Performance (EP) is high octane 98. Having said that, I have yet to try Xiao Li.

By the way, beside L20H41 and L0819, any other YTL service in Geylang? I have yet to drop by L20H41. Any good WL recommendations?
Old 08-02-2016, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Yi Na and Xiao Li are awesome service providers

Quote:
As for that lovelorn clown, Flexalong, you can leave him alone as he has suffered from concussion of the brain after being ditched by a whore from 1649 ...
Aiyah, Karen also ditched me. Bao Bao also ditched me. May also ditched me. Linda also ditched me. Who else haven't ditched me lei? I think I kenna ditched too many times already.

Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year to all and Huat all the way.
Old 11-02-2016, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 21
virginboy926 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bro, these house are Cat 80 or 150?

i been to hse 08 66, WL number 33 also not bad.

Cheers!

VB
Old 11-02-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginboy926 View Post
Sorry bro, these house are Cat 80 or 150?

i been to hse 08 66, WL number 33 also not bad.

Cheers!

VB
CAT150 ...

Unlike the upmarket ION mall where you could see all high-end branded boutiques are being grouped together on the first level, one can see GL brothels of Cat50, 80 and 150 being clustered within the same Lor ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-02-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Aiyah, Karen also ditched me. Bao Bao also ditched me. May also ditched me. Linda also ditched me. Who else haven't ditched me lei? I think I kenna ditched too many times already.

Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year to all and Huat all the way.
The good thing is, after being ditched, you didn't come online to whine immaturely like a kiddo and/or seek vendetta against the WLs ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-02-2016, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
flexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the support, bro ... Am delighted that you are one of the handful who has no qualms in agreeing with me in the open ... Many would only dare to do so via PM due to the obvious ... Bwahahaha ... Anyway, it doesn't matter to me ... The bottom line is, if one is a genuine punter, he would know if my FR is genuine or merely fantasy ... I don't have to prove myself here ... If he enjoys my recommendations, good for him ... If not, count yourself unlucky, move on and better luck next time.

bwaaahahaha eh motherfucker priest stop lying thru your false teeth lah huh. One bro support you and you happy over the moon. Wait until your cronies speak up for you before you blow your horn lah huh. And leave me alone? Well we shall see
Old 15-02-2016, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tired bao er again 13th Feb. After she rest 8 days. . After resting 8days.. very very wet.. service better, looks slimmer than before.. looks wise not those chio type but service to me 10/10.. shower took at least 30mins
Old 16-02-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

Find bao er again today..
Did not know why I kana mins points...
But anyway ... my fr below
she was still so wet.. I never came across a wl so wet..
Today skip the water bed part.. once enter I took of my clothes. Immediately start frenching her like long lost lovers .. we proceed to shower continue our french. My hands when down to her pussy and notice really wet.. at first I thought she apply ky but after tasting them, real juice. No smell yet sticky.. damp shiok. After tasting for awhile proceed to fj with me on top. Less than 3mins I'm finished.. although today very fast.. I still enjoy myself. . Tip her 20 and left.. BTW. When I go downstairs, one bro wearing shirt pants waiting for her below.. bros who like wet cat150 can try. .
Old 21-02-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

Thanks bro for who up my points.. guess you have tried bao er.. why no fr.. thanks anyway
Old 22-02-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
laustevenkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Xiao Li - ytd (21 Feb, 2016 Sunday)

It was a bad timing as Xiao Li was on 3 days sick leave with fever. Although she is back but she looks like she has not recovered with guasa red patches still visible on her back. Therefore, she was not at her optimum. Maybe the medicine effect had not subsided.

No initiation on her part. Maybe no mood. There was no YTL and the bathing was fast. Catbathing nipples that lasted abt 2 - 3 minutes and thereafter straight cap and bj that my small brother (penis) was not even fully erect (though looks like) yet although still shiok. She suggested man on top for fj and after abt half an hour it was all over.

Comments/suggestion : OKT or the girl should safeguard their names/reputation. Yes, money is important but health and a name to upheld is oso equally important.

Heard from OKT new batch of abt 6 girls is coming in mid march.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1