The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Re: New L6H72 PRC $60 / $80 session; G99 (多多 DuoDuo )

Bro do u still remember the angpai G10 Cat in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Correct. Do not go to L6H68 and ask for $60 session.

Just Upz U back to Power = 12. Wanted to up U sometime already for your contributions to Geylang / Petain. Still remember L6H72G2 (Peng) - the good old days (2010).

Wishing all a nice weekend. )[/I].
Old 17-01-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: New L6H72 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbucks899 View Post
Her boobs are okay, quite a handful though. Lively nippes; sensitive to the touch. Her good working etiquette compensates for the slightly matured look.

If you are looking for a tighter body with small-type gum drop style nippes "Ricola Pearls" type and almost similar or a tad better service standards, G99 is worth every penny of her service, she compliments the little girl girl qualities with a bald twat, her love petals and fluids are somewhat fresh and slightly metallic to the palate; do not chew it off if you get too excited

Cheers
Bro kalv said g99 is fake boobs. So maybe i will skip.
Old 19-01-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 16
X_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh no... tried G99 Duo Duo... Fall in love with her cute face.. service very gfe... if can bring her for a honeymoon trip in Bali, oh shit... die with no regrets...LOL..

To those monkeys who zap me!

Leave your nick down!!
Old 19-01-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 16
X_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceboy29125 View Post
Tried on fri
Ask for doudou.. Confirm she is no.99
First looks : Jolin Chen and Zhou hai Mei mixture
She is friendly ask who recommend her
Of coz say fren intro
She help me to undress for shower. Service orientated.
Help me to dry clean too -plus point
Told her 20min to short enjoy shd upgrade 30min $80 package ..but say timing stretch abit OKT won't call..
After dry proceed cat bath. Have some teasing exchanges. Very gf feeling
Wanted do 69. But kena rejected buy offer to finger while doin bj
Finish off with 3 diff position and some drenching too .
Must say good value for $60.
Will rtf soon
This house shd be very popular soon.. Provided remain at $60.
put my 2 thumbs up... 100% agree.... really need more time for this cute gal to enjoy her whole body....

To those monkeys who zap me!

Leave your nick down!!
Old 19-01-2015, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 23
fornari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone mmanaged to get a bbbj from any one from this house? I just got one... Shall not mention names in case they get into trouble with the okt or anything like that.

I thought will be cbj but she was so fast the whole shaft her mouth already.... 🍌
Old 21-01-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
tanahguan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried G99. Very chio, with a nice slim body, smooth skin and 10/10 GFE. Very good attitude, willing to please, and not lazy at all. Long cat bath followed by awesome cbj. Easy to communicate with her and make my preferences known. Did not last long, so I guess I have to rtf soon.
Old 21-01-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

G99 indeed good service. She spots 3 tattoos incase any are attracted or repelled by ink on skin.
Old 21-01-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 21
superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: New L6H72 PRC G99 多多

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Bro kalv said g99 is fake boobs. So maybe i will skip.
Give 多多 G99 a shot, whether the boob is genuine issue ain't significant. You were previously a die-hard fan of L6Hse70 G16 TookTik.

多多 Frame size a tad smaller, her 50cent sized areola/s when aroused, coupled with bite sized nipple tips and slender legs are sure along the lines of TookTik's assets, if not better. No language barrier too...

Try her and you will not regret.

Cheers...

Last edited by superbucks899; 21-01-2015 at 11:47 PM.
Old 23-01-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: New L6H72 PRC G99 多多

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbucks899 View Post
Give 多多 G99 a shot, whether the boob is genuine issue ain't significant. You were previously a die-hard fan of L6Hse70 G16 TookTik.

多多 Frame size a tad smaller, her 50cent sized areola/s when aroused, coupled with bite sized nipple tips and slender legs are sure along the lines of TookTik's assets, if not better. No language barrier too...

Try her and you will not regret.

Cheers...
Cat bath, ass rim, balls licking, BBBJ, CIM, COB, french, painting, smooth skin , nice cute butt which former 6 70 G16 provided / have......if all these are available, then I might be sold. i have no language barrier with former G16, just that she don't converse much with me lol
Old 24-01-2015, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedLantern View Post
no one mentioned g98?
got cfm look with long silky hair. soft big cup with tattoo removal mark on her breast. good and hardworking gal. no rush, she spent quite sometimes on catbath. friendly gal also.
When i stepped in near midnight, wow, almost full tank.

Spotted the recommended 10, 98 and 99.... In the end indecided to go for 98.

Inside the room she actually looks nicer, cos dim light lol.

Once in the room she small talk and stuff and didnt rush to take off her clothes. Given the short timing, she like a bit waste time. Once her clothes off, nice boobs but i suspect could be fake. So i squeeze a bit quite soft but still suspect they are fake. Her body is not the tightest, can see that they are overused (lower body)
Shower also quite long but quite pleasant. Got boob n body rub. Very gentle so dont really wash off all the soapy fell properly. She also didnt scrub my cock thoroughly like the thai girls do.

Cat bath was good. Take quite some time, quite skilled. Thought may need to extend if she dont fj soon. Throught out her servicing, i was feeling her boobs and i kind of felt something hard. They are soft but if you feel carefully at the base of her boobs , u can feel something. During fj with her on top, still really cant tell if the boobs are fake. But once she lie down, you can feel the hardness near the armpit .

Fj quite good, as in not really mechanical. And she is also quite tight..... Very fast game over . In he end took out condom she auto hj and cob. Very good.

Overall very good service from a prc. Her boobs although fake is done very well. Cant really feel the hardness if you dont examine it like a breast surgeon looking for breast tumor.
Recommended.
Old 24-01-2015, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L6H72G98 FangFang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
98. Inside the room she actually looks nicer, cos dim light lol. ...overused (lower body) .. In he end took out condom she auto hj and cob. Very good. Recommended.
Fingering / kissing allowed ? Thanks for sharing.

Wishing all a nice weekend.
Old 24-01-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of
Re: L6H72G98 FangFang

Quote:

Check with her before can kiss but not frenching. No fingering also.
Old 24-01-2015, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 21
superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: L6H72G98 FangFang

Quote:
Originally Posted by akan88 View Post
Check with her before can kiss but not frenching. No fingering also.
Bro Akan88

Do you happen to know if G99 多多 can do frenching and fingering. Good to keep the other brothers enlightened of each girls' service limits, so as to make the 20 minute event extra eventful and fulfilling .

Other bros pls chime in too...

This should be a wikisex thread of L6H72

Cheers....
Old 25-01-2015, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 10
sammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I think she see chemistry with customer. I am lucky to score frenching, digging and licking pussy .... :-)
Old 25-01-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

#77 looks good, any FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1