The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tried L18H20 (Lorong 18 house 20) Impressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro Charger,

Those samsters who have posted FR in this sub thread have one thing in common - All are registered on October 2015. So what does that tell u?

To me, I only saw 2 who are bonkable ...
Bro you took the words right out of my mouth
Old 04-11-2015, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu View Post
i agreed that the OKT was very friendly. but the girls service can do with some improvements. some of the girls actually came from other joints. i've tried the service of 2 girls thus far and both could do with some slight upgrading to their skills.
haha friendly, he kept saying 10 dollar off per menu item the girls dont do
Old 09-11-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
chiongsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, just came back from l18h20. Wanting to seek your opinions regarding this gem – Tian Tian (#019).

Saw this ultra kawaii and sweet looking girl at h20. She looks rather underaged like 18-19 years old, like a typical polytechnic aged girl. I asked the boss and he mentioned that the girls is actually about 21 years old. She seems to be very playful, always teasing and laughing in a girlish manner and talking about nonsensical stuffs like she is not grown up. About 1.6m in height and has a complexion similar to a Singaporean office girl.

During my 1 hour waiting time there, I noticed that several Korean and Japanese customers like to call on her.

Think that she is the type for SYT lovers. Any bros got reviews about her?
Old 09-11-2015, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongsg View Post
Hi bros, just came back from l18h20. Wanting to seek your opinions regarding this gem – Tian Tian (#019).

Saw this ultra kawaii and sweet looking girl at h20. She looks rather underaged like 18-19 years old, like a typical polytechnic aged girl. I asked the boss and he mentioned that the girls is actually about 21 years old. She seems to be very playful, always teasing and laughing in a girlish manner and talking about nonsensical stuffs like she is not grown up. About 1.6m in height and has a complexion similar to a Singaporean office girl.

During my 1 hour waiting time there, I noticed that several Korean and Japanese customers like to call on her.

Think that she is the type for SYT lovers. Any bros got reviews about her?
I am just presentlng my honest opinions.

Writing FR is my hobby

Any one tried her out?
Old 09-11-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

The FR dun look real to me.. how come all same report pattern... look like all copy from the same script.. will give this house a miss unless got real FR from bros tat really visit this place..
Old 09-11-2015, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
The FR dun look real to me.. how come all same report pattern... look like all copy from the same script.. will give this house a miss unless got real FR from bros tat really visit this place..
It does not really matter if you will visit l18h20 or not. I am not working for them and have no incentive for you to go to them.

I was there at about 830 last night and saw Tian Tian

Sorry bro, i dun get you my style of writing is my style, what do you mean when you said i copied from other pple's style? Could you let me know where did i do that?
Old 11-11-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongsg View Post
I am just presentlng my honest opinions.

Writing FR is my hobby

Any one tried her out?
Since writing FR is your hobby, samsters would appreciate it even more if you could also write FR on WLs other than those belong to OKT Peter's 1805 & 1820 ... Am sure u would agree there are plenty of WLs in other shops worthwhile for u to try, no?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-11-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
Bro you took the words right out of my mouth
These newbie "samsters" (perhaps they're phantom samsters) are making it too obvious ... All of a sudden there is an influx of Oct 2015 registered members writing FR for OKT Peter's WLs ... I wonder who is born yesterday to buy such coincidence ... Huh?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-11-2015, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Since writing FR is your hobby, samsters would appreciate it even more if you could also write FR on WLs other than those belong to OKT Peter's 1805 & 1820 ... Am sure u would agree there are plenty of WLs in other shops worthwhile for u to try, no?
Hey bro, still up not asleep yet?

yah, haven't tried others yet
Old 11-11-2015, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
These newbie "samsters" (perhaps they're phantom samsters) are making it too obvious ... All of a sudden there is an influx of Oct 2015 registered members writing FR for OKT Peter's WLs ... I wonder who is born yesterday to buy such coincidence ... Huh?
We are not born yesterday, and also not registered yesterday
Old 14-11-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
playboysgking is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Today was perhaps the big day. I was ready to meet a girl that kisses like a girlfriend and hugs well, teases fast and angrily like a bitch, and makes love fast and slow like a love dragon. Although this wasn’t going to be a lifetime fun, I was certain it would create memories of a lifetime.

I headed down to l18h20. This was my intended destination. It is not the like of me to go out at not, and it wasn’t the like of me to meet a pretty girl either. This was a chance of a lifetime.

My eyes were speeding faster than my brain, and my body was burning with desires than my fantasies. I waited patiently and scanned the beauties of h20 seating down

Then, a beautiful girl caught my eye. She was the one; at least I thought so. She looked young, strong, beautiful and warm. Her eyes were seductive, her smile alluring, and I didn’t actually notice that less than five meters away. Her name was Qian Duo Duo. She looked younger than her age of 23 years, and her makeup graced the occasion with beauty. I have always fancied rather tall slim girls, and this babe was a perfect choice for the night.

I couldn’t wait to get to the room. It had been a while since (almost a week) I touched the breast of a woman; this was my chance, my lucky day. Her ass looked good, her lips were killing me, her black top were already making my didi want something. I wanted her so bad; I wanted her like I want pizza.

The room we went too was sexy, warm and romantic. It felt secure, and for a moment, I felt like I was in a new world far from earth; I hope you know what I mean. After the SOP bath and stuff, she started kissing me, slowly caressing my putting my whole self on romantic fire. She pushed me on bed, and she started teasing and undressing. Her boobs were firm, strong and looked fresh. Her pinkish nipples were appetizing, and she had amazing ass; I couldn’t wait to touch and bang her with passion. The more she teased the more my dick got harder and harder and harder and harder.

Then she came closer to me, looking at me with eyes that burned with passion as though she had seen a big didi for the first time. My pleasure was ready for the love game. She started stroking and teasing my dick in a circular motion. She adjusted her body so that her tight pussy faced by mouth. I licked that pussy damn bad as she sucked my dick like a slut.

She was already moaning. She made me cum like shit, and I loved it that way. She then stopped, turned the other way round and let me hold her sweet ass. She pulled my didi, trust it into her by now wet pussy and started riding, riding like a bitch, riding like a horse that has missed sex for centuries. This went on for the next 15 minutes, and we were all worn out of energy.

Name: Qian Duo Duo
Number: 001
Race: Hubei
Looks: Slutty, hot and sexy
Boobs: B+
Skin: White and fair
Legs: Long and slim.
Pussy: Pinkish vagina and shaved
Cathbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 8.5/10
Attitude: 9/10
Old 14-11-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Name: Xiang xiang
Homebase: l18h20

Met Xiang xiang today. Whaa.. her makeup really made her look hot and sexy. Her tight white dress with silver metallic studs brought out her cleavage really well despite her having A boobs. This made me steam liao…

In the room as I laid on the bed next and she began her cat bath service. She begins my sucking in a mouth of water to tease by going onto my body. Then it became slow and deep cath bathing for me. Starting with the ears and neck, she proceeded to the nipples, etc. Quite a step by step cath bath, with my stomach area followed by right leg, and then left leg. All the time I was looking at her reflection in the mirror admiring her slender body and her tight ass. As and when she will flash me the CFM look, adding to my excitement. She also did the guasha, ba guan and butt massage for me, before moving onto light Ass Rimming.

She continues cath bathing the front of my body and reaching the upper torso, she got up and started kissing me passionately – and it was a real French kiss. I never thought that it was something so soft and earthly. She was one of those few WL and rare gems that would french and do it well! Everything is a bliss and something is alive within this wet enclosure. This was so addictive and it went on till I lost track of time..

As our lips parted, she used her mouth to put on the CD for me and performed BJ on it. Her suction was strong, helped formerly by our French kiss, my pre cum turned the CD into a wet slush, and with my penis screaming for pleasure in its enclosed space. She was skillful and my penis became active. After the BJ, she attacked my balls and she ate it with fanatic delight and licked it like nectar from bee’s nest. This was beyond words that can describe.

Now time for the FJ, in double quick time, she swopped a new CD for me and using her mouth as before, put on the CD for me and I was ready to pump her. We began with missionary and I slowly slid my penis into her lovenest. She moaned and winced like an inexperienced schoolgirl, very GF indeed. While pumping her slowly, I leaned forward to kiss her. As I kissed her cheeks and licked her neck, my olfactory senses became stimulated by her body scent and felt the pressure building up at my dick. Then had to go into low speed pumping mode to control myself from exploding.
After, we finished off with doggie position. I had my left hand squeezing her boob while my right hand was grabbing her ass. My penis is at full steam now, entering her with a proud piak piak sound. I gritted teeth as I released my full load into her.

Face: (slutty OL face I like) 8/10
Body: (more slim than curvy) 7.5/10
Breast: (not for boobs lover) A cup
BJ: 6/10 (if only she would do BBBJ!)
FJ: (Very service oriented and gave her a high score) 9/10
AR: so so
French kiss: (one of those few gems that offer this) 9/10
RTF: yes when I make more money
Old 16-11-2015, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
jobtest666 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Name- Qian Duo duo
Number- 001
Age- 23
Race- hubei
Home base- l18h20
Former working experience- Dongguan
Height- 1.6m
Weight- less than 45kg

Hair- curly reddish brown hair combed to one side, curly at the back to shoulder.

Looks- 8/10. Hot and sexy, young Chinese looking

Boobs- 8/10. B+, extremely perky and firm, not saggy. Her boobs massage is powerful and firm contact with the skin. Boobs massage was SOP, relaxing and comfortable during bath. She then did boobs massage on body back and buttocks.

Nipple- 8.5/10. small, pinkish and firm.

Skin- 8/10. white fair skin

Figure- 7.5/10. slim, slender and slightly curvaceous. No tummy and skinny.

Legs- 7.5/10. Long slim sexy legs

Pussy- 8.5/10. Pinkish vagina and shaved hairless. Painted her when she offered

Started with light kissing with teasing of sensitive body parts, then moved on to kissing nipples which really turned me on and getting me in the mood for penetration.

Frenching- 9/10. Deep and wet French kiss with circular tongue motion.

Cathbath- 8/10. slow and light teasing all over body and hands. Duo Duo held a mouth of warm water to kiss and tease my dick

BBBJ- 9/10. very hardworking, done with a mouthful of water with deep thrusting and almost CIM

Painting- allowed

Fingering- allowed

AR- 9/10. hardworking and uses tongue directly without condom layer

FJ- 9/10. In kinky style, uses her mouth to put on condom before sex. BBBJ to make me harder before sex. Service oriented and willing to please in all positions. Did her in various position she offered. Used the S chair, love swing and back bath gadget.

GFE- 8/10. non stop GFE with lots of French kissing like a girlfriend and talking.

Sound quality- rather loud moaning during sex

Attitude- 9/10. hardworking and service oriented and provides Dong Guan 1 dragon service. Try it with no regrets.

Damage- $150/ hr
Old 20-11-2015, 01:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
bangba is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bo Bo

Part 1:

Perky tits have always been my obsession, they drive me crazy and I become a beast to lick suck and bite. That day Bo Bo got me and she was the perfect WL to quench my craving. Skinny gals I abhor, they are too bony to satisfy a guy like me. As I was tired that day and exhausted so I thought of scanning the seven gals in the house and number 018 Bo Bo instantly caught my attention. Dismissing all others, I picked her for a blasting sexxion. This fleshy gal caught me on so I was like dying to ravage her meimei as the horny beast was yawning and was about to wake up. I found a tattoo on her left, but could not make out what it was, as my attention was locked on her C plus cup boobs. So cute! She was fairly sweet but sexy, fleshy but tempting, though 23 but her tight firm boobs n deep cleavage were maddening. Needless to say I was highly aroused.

We went into the room and as I approached her, I found not so tall Bo Bo had shoulder length hair, she was clean, fresh n impish in touch. Right after bolting, she started making me feel cosy by giving me gentle kisses on neck and chest, and I started squeezing her flesh coloured, firm boobs twitching her nipples little hard. She removed her playsuit and her perky tits were all bare. They were 36 C and her C cup made me suck and lick them like a wild boar. Not so fast, she wanted to bathe for me.

She helped me to remove my clothes and as we took bath together, she soaped me everywhere using her hands and tempting boobs to massage me. She expertly teased me with her tongue and it was pleasurable and I was burning with passion with hot coal in my didi. We hugged a little and the contact with her wet skin was great and I gave her pussy a small nudge, tickling her wicked meimei. Before things could heat up further, she ushered to dry me up.

Back in the bedroom, I was hugging her tight I played with her nipples for as long as she would allow me and her meimei was all wet that I felt right after poking my fingers, gently. She was moaning Ummmm, Ahhhhhhh, I did not dig in hard as I didn’t wana strain her, hehehehehe. Her wet French Kisses kindled my manhood as she was giving my didi gentle strokes as well. I simply enjoy her French kisses and there was non-stop GFE showering from her. My pulsating didi was rock solid and wanted to bore into her. She then gave a me a slow and careful catbath licking all my limbs, it was heaven. I brushed her hair n directed her towards my didi, she mouthed it and swallowed to her throat. ummmm, she sucked and licked, and it was BBBJ without condom, my thing was about to burst, anal rimming made me shudder sometimes.
Old 20-11-2015, 01:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
bangba is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Part 2:

We come out and she massaged me, ohhhhhh I felt relaxed n she gave me boob massage. She was skilled, she knew hell lot of, to ignite me and her Dong Guan Style One Dragon Service reached me a different level, which she applied to service every inch of my body I was like a... King. From front to back, from didi to anal while giving blowjob and ass rimming made my thing pounding in hunger. I immediately forced her on bed and started sucking her nipples madly, I was beast then, she turned me on to the highest limit. I started FJ in missionary position, pulling her under me, I arched my back for deep penetration and thrust my didi vigorously. Her moaning made me wilder, she was breathing heavily and had her eyes were closed. I restrained from painting, as I don’t when it comes to WL.

I stroked her gently and hinted to come onto me and with her butt up in the air, showing her fleshy pink meimei n ass, she had my didi plugged into her glistening and dripping meimei. Her warm and wet meimei felt snug, she was jumping, she was pumping, her boobs were plunging and her ass was dancing. In doggie, I shoved my didi real hard and made her moan in higher volume. Wanted more so in spite of having the feeling to ejaculate I managed to pull out my heavily swollen didi before it’s too late.

But time had come, holding her down me, I again started FJ in missionary, my didi was out in rage, so pushed it roughly, she was moaning and groaning, and hugging her tight I was all set to burst, the enjoyable feeling I couldn't tahan anymore and my penis exploded with few hard, quick pumps. I was tired and I sagged onto her breast, had no energy to make my way to bathroom. After few minutes, she cleaned and washed herself and me. We talked a little and she gave me a kiss, which felt soothing, honestly. She was friendly, sociable and not curious at all rather was softly answering me whatever I asked. The session with her was blazing; the journey was loaded with adventure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread