The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2016, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Gl 1669

Looks like nothing much is written about this evergreen unit operated by a veteran in the industry

Some good gems like Xiao Xue, Xue Han have left the unit yesterday, and Ling Ling, Fang Fang and Rong Rong are having last day on the 19th Jan. If you are lucky and have the chance, see if Ling Ling and Rong Rong are working

Rong Rong has the Fang Bin Bin look alike. Serious. If you have a liking for Fang Bin Bin, better grab your chances and pray she is working

Ling Ling has one of the big and firmest boobs in the area, a hidden gem. Boobs lover better not miss the chance.

Well, only Tian Tian remains and the unit is scheduled to close for renovation from 20th to 27th Jan. But I frequently patronage this place mainly for their clean and nice rooms with lots of clean mirrors. You may call your gals to the unit for a nice bonk. New gals are expected to arrive likely before the CNY

Hey, Apache is not a pimp there hor, as the older Sammyboy veterans should know me lah from the Bugis Health Centre and Anson de Sauna and Dragon HC days.

If you have the chance don't miss Ling Ling and Rong Rong

Certainly if you have the patience, you can request for FeiFei from Lor 14, the super angpai to pop over at 1669. And not to miss, the super good service PingGuo from Lor 16 to have a sextifying experience at 1669

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 17-01-2016, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Gl 1669

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Looks like nothing much is written about this evergreen unit operated by a veteran in the industry

Some good gems like Xiao Xue, Xue Han have left the unit yesterday, and Ling Ling, Fang Fang and Rong Rong are having last day on the 19th Jan. If you are lucky and have the chance, see if Ling Ling and Rong Rong are working

Rong Rong has the Fang Bin Bin look alike. Serious. If you have a liking for Fang Bin Bin, better grab your chances and pray she is working

Ling Ling has one of the big and firmest boobs in the area, a hidden gem. Boobs lover better not miss the chance.

Well, only Tian Tian remains and the unit is scheduled to close for renovation from 20th to 27th Jan. But I frequently patronage this place mainly for their clean and nice rooms with lots of clean mirrors. You may call your gals to the unit for a nice bonk. New gals are expected to arrive likely before the CNY

Hey, Apache is not a pimp there hor, as the older Sammyboy veterans should know me lah from the Bugis Health Centre and Anson de Sauna and Dragon HC days.

If you have the chance don't miss Ling Ling and Rong Rong

Certainly if you have the patience, you can request for FeiFei from Lor 14, the super angpai to pop over at 1669. And not to miss, the super good service PingGuo from Lor 16 to have a sextifying experience at 1669
Ah, the days of 1669. I miss F1. Where is vroom vroom vroom?
Old 17-01-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Ah, the days of 1669. I miss F1. Where is vroom vroom vroom?
Is F1 formerly from 1669? I thought she was from 6969? Oops ... I mean F1 was from 1639 ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-01-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, there is already a thread set up for L1669 -

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...ighlight=l1669

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-01-2016, 06:38 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Is F1 formerly from 1669? I thought she was from 6969? Oops ... I mean F1 was from 1639 ...
I blur like fuck. All the 9s in my eyes I also blur blur. What to do?
Old 24-01-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Gl 1669

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I blur like fuck. All the 9s in my eyes I also blur blur. What to do?
Nato boy, I tot you OKT of L6969?

How can you blur like fuck?

I missed the old F1 days ah.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 24-01-2016, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Nato boy, I tot you OKT of L6969?

How can you blur like fuck?

I missed the old F1 days ah.
Yeah lor. All the 69s all driving me crazy.
Old 02-02-2016, 09:08 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

L16H69 was opened last week, to much fanfare as all the regulars came back

Right now only I gal the sweet tian tian, the other gals will come after CNY

Anyway, I was there for its nice environment, clean towels, clean mirrors all over the room and the nice lady boss with the nice Chinese tea, and certainly, the big carpark lots

I called my favourite gal YangYang from 2045 over.

within a few minutes she came. In her very short mini denim pants which revealed her butt and a tight white top, she is as sizzling as ever. Frankly, she caught my attention first time, when I was driving and she came out of the OKT car in 2045. her fair smooth porcelain skin.

Boobs: B/C
nipples: pinkish brown
face: looks like a hybrid of TVB actress Tavia Yeung and Flora Chan (both my favourite)
Body: 8/10
Skin: 9/10
AR: 9/10 (she really sucks you out of your breath)
BBBJ: 8.5/10
Doggie: 9.5/10 (with such butts, what else can be more heavenly with that piak piak sound)
Missionery: 9.5/10 (heavenly with the piak piak sound)

Try and you know

Damage: $150 per hour
Old 09-02-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Today went down to release

Tried this gal name Tian Tian, well, her voice also sounds tian tian (sounds sweet)

When I entered the joint, she was wearing her spectacles, which made her look extraordinary and charming, that school gal look innocence OMG

In we went after paying $100 for half an hour.

We stripped and she bathed me.

She is quite obliging, sucking me and hugging me. I like it most when I bonk her while holding her legs high resting against my chest. The reflection of her legs from the mirror looks like some college girl's legs.

Boobs: B
nipples: pinkish brown
Body: 8/10 (slender, I like her legs)
Skin: 8/10 (fair)
AR: did not do as we spent too much time talking
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Doggie: 8/10 (despite her slenderness, her butt is quite good for a missionary with the piak piak sound)
Missionery: 8/10 (I like it when she enjoyed me bonking her with her eyes closed and her hands grasping the pillows)

Nice experience for a $100 session
Old 09-02-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

I like 1669 for its nice environment, clean, lots of mirror, bright and cosy
Old 09-02-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
iclub88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Click Here

Old 10-02-2016, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
I like 1669 for its nice environment, clean, lots of mirror, bright and cosy
1669 had punter die in their place so that is why biz not so good. Btw, you kidding me right? Bright and cosy? It is pretty dark really with its yellow warm lights!
Old 10-02-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
qweasdzxc135 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqweasdzxc135 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is it open for business today?

Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1