The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
sonicdx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Falling in love with China WL

Do guys think is possible ?
Old 26-01-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: Falling in love with China WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicdx View Post
Falling in love totally possible.

She fall in love with you?

That's a 5% chance only.

Plus there is this thing.. Will you marry her? If you do, will you be accept that a lot of us fucked her before?

Think with big brain.. This is a common question raised yearly
Old 26-01-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
flexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
eh don't lah huh...you'll fall in love with these motherbitches but they'll fall in love with the dozens of guys they fucked with daily...fall in love with their money that is. Plus they are banned from singapore after working here so why bother?
Old 27-01-2016, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Lovelorn Flexalong is an immature and petty clown

Quote:
Do not ever follow the foot step of the likes of Flexalong aka the lovelorn clown of SBF ... He fell head over heels in love with an over used whore, Karen (formerly from L1649) ... He was being ditched and fooled eventually ... Because it was an one-sided love affair ... the whore does not reciprocate his love for her since day one and she was only making used of him by asking him to write fake FR in order to enhance her business. He then came online to jeopardize her livelihood in order to take revenge against her.

Flexalong is an immature, petty and embarrassing lovelorn of SBF!

Take care ... Do Not ever behave like this immature clown and do not listen to his mediocre advice as he is not in the position to do so.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-01-2016, 07:29 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Falling in love with a freakin WHORE????

That is absolutely impossible for any sane person.

Only a moron would do that.

Read the link in my signature.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-01-2016, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Falling in love with a freakin WHORE????

That is absolutely impossible for any sane person.

Only a moron would do that.
Absolutely! Flexalong is a moron who once did that ... In addition, he is a Mr Cheapskate who cried mother & father online just because of losing a $800 iPhone to a whore.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-01-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

it is possible to fall in love with a china wl, afterall we are only human...

keep tight to your money, never spend on expensive gifts or whatever excuses such as parents sick need hospital bill

some WL also fall in love with sg con man, guys who specialize in tricking this kind of working ladies into loving them, there are also cases where the WL lend their money to sg guys and afterwards bye bye

so in this area....make sure never to get money involve...other then the bonks u pay la....or small thing like treating her meal or taxi fare..

big money or expensive gift is a strict no no, for BOTH sides !

falling in love with a WL , or a WL falling in love with her customer . this kind of relationships are different from normal ones and require money to be never involved
Old 27-01-2016, 11:23 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post

keep tight to your money, never spend on expensive gifts or whatever excuses such as parents sick need hospital bill

some WL also fall in love with sg con man, guys who specialize in tricking this kind of working ladies into loving them, there are also cases where the WL lend their money to sg guys and afterwards bye bye

so in this area....make sure never to get money involve...other then the bonks u pay la....or small thing like treating her meal or taxi fare..

big money or expensive gift is a strict no no, for BOTH sides !

falling in love with a WL , or a WL falling in love with her customer . this kind of relationships are different from normal ones and require money to be never involved
Bro, I agree with almost everything you said except money may still involved at least the initial phase. I mean book her if not how to get to know her lol
Old 27-01-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Anything is possible as long as you have a "bottomless" fat wallet filled with cold hard cash to sustain her.
Old 27-01-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Bro, I agree with almost everything you said except money may still involved at least the initial phase. I mean book her if not how to get to know her lol
haha, yes money spent on bonking her
Old 27-01-2016, 12:20 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post

Humans don't fall in love with whores only subhumans do.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-01-2016, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Of cos it can be, we are all human w feelings. If you are only bonking her as your only choice then surely u must have a strong feel in her and surely she will be able to feel it too. However no matter how long the time will come to an end as she has to return home. By the time u will feel v upset n lost, just like broke up her.

I think wl who return can never come back to sg anymore. Anyone can verify ?
Old 27-01-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Of cos it can be, we are all human w feelings. If you are only bonking her as your only choice then surely u must have a strong feel in her and surely she will be able to feel it too. However no matter how long the time will come to an end as she has to return home. By the time u will feel v upset n lost, just like broke up her.

I think wl who return can never come back to sg anymore. Anyone can verify ?
In the past, yes they can (change new identities). but after sg gov implemented the finger print scanning for foreigners working / studying in singapore, it is now impossible.

Old 27-01-2016, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Absolutely! Flexalong is a moron who once did that ... In addition, he is a Mr Cheapskate who cried mother & father online just because of losing a $800 iPhone to a whore.
interesting love story ?

Old 27-01-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Wl once cancel card understand cannot return to spore for a long time right ?

So rather u fall in love with ktv girls or private fl

Both are kum gong however
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1