The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Falling in love with China WL

Hmm, isn't this thread more suitable to be discussed in the Matters of the Heart section??
Old 28-01-2016, 02:30 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
Hmm, isn't this thread more suitable to be discussed in the Matters of the Heart section??
Here become a warzone
Old 28-01-2016, 02:59 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Here become a warzone
hahaha... yaloh
Old 28-01-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Same old hilarious one-sided love affair that popped up once in a while. This clown in the form of Flexalong fall in love with a whore named Karen (ex WL of 1649) and willingly wrote fake FR for her in SBF to improve her business. When the relationship turned sour (Karen ditched him), he went online to display their dirty laundry before everyone and tried in vain to jeopardize her ricebowl just because of a meager $800 iPhone ... Obviously he was being fooled emotionally by Karen. It happened last year. This was the joke of the year for SBF!
Wah serious wor
Old 28-01-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicdx View Post
Actually I know what guys talking about, I'm aware of all these issues n Kc method. But when it's come to matter of the heart , we are human being Afterall it's something that we can't control. I really think I should just let go and let time heal as there's no future . Furthermore I think she dorm really have feeling for me .
Bro true love is hard to comeby that's why love is blind and a lot of things can happen, if you know the answer already is good.Move on bro.
Old 28-01-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
this Flexalong clown is a frog in the well ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post
Wah serious wor
That clown Flexalong said he "gave" Karen more monies than we could imagine, but why Karen still needed to work and needed this clown to write fake FR to boost her business?

If those who are aware, there was one Banker who baoed Daqiao in-house for a good few months ... Meaning she can't service any punters except the Banker himself. The baoed fee was at least $1200 per day and translates to about $30k per month and tax free (less her menses leave). This is what I called a lot of monies.

This Flexalong is prolly a frog in the well and does not know what is the meaning of "a lot of monies" in the eyes of a GL whore who could earn $7k to $10k a month (tax free) even if she is not an Ang pai. A $800 iPhone is only some loose change for a well known GL whore ... Bwahahaha!!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 28-01-2016 at 05:09 PM.
Old 28-01-2016, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicdx View Post
she just treat like a normal customer . This what really pain me.
bro that is good to you as she didnt use your situation and kc you.

just control yourself and stop visiting her any more. there are hundreds of similar holes there for you to choose.
Old 28-01-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
btw who u fall for geylang or ktv girl
we also want to know hehe
Old 28-01-2016, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
johnno123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
That clown Flexalong said he "gave" Karen more monies than we could imagine, but why Karen still needed to work and needed this clown to write fake FR to boost her business?

If those who are aware, there was one Banker who baoed Daqiao in-house for a good few months ... Meaning she can't service any punters except the Banker himself. The baoed fee was at least $1200 per day and translates to about $30k per month and tax free (less her menses leave). This is what I called a lot of monies.

This Flexalong is prolly a frog in the well and does not know what is the meaning of "a lot of monies" in the eyes of a GL whore who could earn $7k to $10k a month (tax free) even if she is not an Ang pai. A $800 iPhone is only some loose change for a well known GL whore ... Bwahahaha!!
Bro max I know of this person and the amount paid was not $1200 a day. I think the amount paid was around $5k a month paid to the okt.
Old 28-01-2016, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Here become a warzone
We go to GL to make love, yet log on to GL thread to wage war... Irony of life!
Old 28-01-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnno123 View Post
Bro max I know of this person and the amount paid was not $1200 a day. I think the amount paid was around $5k a month paid to the okt.
Full day rate for cat 50 Thai is $1200.

I heard from 845 okt that some Robert book 88 for $1450 including overnight.

Cat 150 Shld be more expensive than cat 50 I thought?
Old 28-01-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnno123 View Post
Bro, u must kiddin'

Cat150 WL earns $150 per session. And if you bao her for one day - 8 hours x $150 = $1200 (min sum and could be more if OKT wanna charge 10 hours per day rate). This will translate to around $24k if not $30k a month.

If that Banker paid only $5k per month, u think L1817 OKT Jeff will agree? I don't think Daqiao will agree too even if that OKT agreed.

Btw, Daqiao was an Ang Pai at that time who can clock average 10 sessions per day (min).

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-01-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not bad it seems.. At this economy downturn, people are literally throwing thousands and thousands of dollars to WLs that will never really belong to them..
Old 28-01-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Full day rate for cat 50 Thai is $1200.

I heard from 845 okt that some Robert book 88 for $1450 including overnight.

Cat 150 Shld be more expensive than cat 50 I thought?
nah good movie for you (n others) to watch, to remind u that real love doesn't "need" money 的...

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt3655370/
Old 28-01-2016, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverod View Post
Not bad it seems.. At this economy downturn, people are literally throwing thousands and thousands of dollars to WLs that will never really belong to them..
Not anymore bro ... That was years ago when the economy was still healthy and robust ... I heard that Banker stopped baoing her when he went into financial woe ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1