The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L16H39.. Any FRs?

Could not find any threads on L16H39.. any FRs on the WLs in this house to share?
Old 10-02-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
kennethquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16H39.. Any FRs?

Is this the house with a Xiao Yu and a Xuan Xuan?
Old 22-02-2016, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
midniteghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there 2 months ago and was under renovation. Visited many times in 2014,
the girls there were 90% syt at that time. I stop visiting there becos there were this 2 ah meng sitting at the sofa, putting legs on the coffee table and keep staring at all the customers. The Okt says they come almost everyday sitting at the sofa for few hours and cant do anything to them...
Anyone visited there recently?
Old 22-02-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by midniteghost View Post
Went there 2 months ago and was under renovation. Visited many times in 2014,
the girls there were 90% syt at that time. I stop visiting there becos there were this 2 ah meng sitting at the sofa, putting legs on the coffee table and keep staring at all the customers. The Okt says they come almost everyday sitting at the sofa for few hours and cant do anything to them...
Anyone visited there recently?
i walk pass a few times. this is one of the joints that i will never patronise. i had a staring competition with them a few weeks back. last about 3 mins. i dun know if they are the customers or OKT's men. but this joint always full of girls and not much customers walking in.

Old 22-02-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 15
dapeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydapeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I didn't read anything about this house and happen to visit them few days ago. They have about 4 or 5 china lady + Msia Yumi. I have booked Yumi and never regret. Though she is not as fair as the China lady, or big boob as them, but her service is made up for all. She is on the tan side, boob could be A+ or B-, short hair, slightly dye and she is spending long enough time with the foreplay, and also try to make sure you don't shoot so fast. Nice lady to talk to and can talk anything under the sun. Never regret trying her. In short, she wanted to make you feel money well spent on her...and not slam bam thanks madam type...

The house is clean, which I believe just completed reno, and the OKT is ok also.

in case bro have any other msia lady to intro please let me know. I have enough China lady, not saying their service is no good, but frequency could be a bit off with them....
Old 23-02-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverod View Post
Could not find any threads on L16H39.. any FRs on the WLs in this house to share?
There is already a thread set up for L1639.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...ighlight=l1639

I wonder why you didn't allow your fingers do the searching before concluding ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-02-2016, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapeng View Post
I ..... The house is clean, which I believe just completed reno, and the OKT is ok also.

in case bro have any other msia lady to intro please let me know. I have enough China lady, not saying their service is no good, but frequency could be a bit off with them....
Actually I quite like the fairy tale-like decor of the rooms even before their renovation.

As for Malaysian WL, u may have to consider FL if you want SYT ... Otherwise, try MILF WLs like JC, Janet, AC or Little Ivy. The latter should rename herself to MILF Ivy as she is no longer "little" ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-02-2016, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 15
dapeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydapeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone can tell me home base of msia lady Janet and AC? How about their service?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1