The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2001, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Romanto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Gl 150

Ok, I will start the balls rolling.

Yesterday night was as usual, went to Tommy place for a release as little brother was horny & hot.
It was a down pour in the afternoon till late evening yesterday, Geylang was unusually quiet when I was walking on the street making my way to Tommy house. Settle myself in the cubicle, greeted by Tommy & told Wenfang was not working yesterday & MG was recommended.
At first sight MG rather looks like mainland chinese, she agreed many ppls thought she was from PROC though she is Malaysian from KL. She got a nice bouncing C+ cup which make her looks juicy when naked. Her body is a little fleshy which I prefer a slim body like Wenfang. MG & Wenfang are about the same body height, but MG got a better juicy boobs.
Well she gave me a message on the bed before shower. Nothing was unusual from the bath & to the bed. She is friendly & working hard to please, but I think she could be better than that.

Ratings for MG:
Looks: 6.5
Boobs: C+
Body: 6 small frame size (a little fleshy for my liking)
BBBJ: 7
Ar: told her not to AR
FJ: 6.5 will initiate your move.
Overall: 6.5 she could be better
Old 02-12-2001, 02:16 PM
Rising_Star

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Hi brudder,

I've heard Anna from Tommy's joint has retired. Izzit true? Need to verify.

Cheers,
Rising_Star
Old 02-12-2001, 03:02 PM
nigelghk

ADA

Tried ADA quite a few weeks ago from 1425. Thersea is from that house too but went back to msia

Look : 8/10 (slutty look,esp the eyes look sexy)

Figure : 1.6m 50kg bods a bit small small (33c)
small waist (24) and wide hip (34)

AR : 5/10 (veri fast)
BBBJ : 8/10 (take her own sweet time to do it)
FJ : 7/10 (enthusatic,moan well & natural, gd to fuck her in doggie cos of her wide hip and slim waist)

Very friendly gal. She will wash you veri throughly but she can speak cantonese better than chinese. In GL for 2 yrs oredi.
Old 02-12-2001, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
girbiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb when will wen fang or theresa come back?

when will wen fang or theresa come back coz decide to try one of them tomorrow?
Old 02-12-2001, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Owen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any one here got the latest availabilties of the GL chicks???
Old 02-12-2001, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Romanto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Try MJ she is good on the bed, as told by my friend.
But personally haven't try her yet, wanted to call her unfortunately she had went back for one month holidays.
Old 02-12-2001, 11:27 PM
forbidden98

Sony of GL 150

After a session with tong tong last Friday, I saw a girl, damn solid, sexy with protruding butt and big boobs. was told from the OKT that she is Sony, only 4 months in GL. OKT said that her service is better than tong tong, can anybody advise?
Old 03-12-2001, 01:50 AM
heysammy

is SONY from L1637 tommy's place too?
Old 03-12-2001, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KID278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile

Sammy,

Your're great in such a short time you managed to get this forum up for the benefits of everyone.

Cheers
Kid278
.....Signing off from a foreign land
Old 03-12-2001, 02:17 PM
dinosaur

Cool normal chick is Thai $40 but where to get the Msia

HI I wan to know how u guys differentiate the normal one from the Msia chicks from the all the Lors

Pls advise

Old 03-12-2001, 03:31 PM
mokjohnson

Re: Sony of GL 150

hey , bro i try her when she was very new in gL,not bad though
she blow until i cum man.that time she was oni few days in Gl
Old 03-12-2001, 03:35 PM
mokjohnson

Hi,I have try this famous singtel girl in GL house 6 since so many friends and cheong kakis had said that she is a commando in bed.
I confirm u that she is indeed a super commando.She provide special good service.(really)

Occurance:
I waited oni for 5 mins before she came.i think I am lucky loh.She is veri friendly ,hold ur hand and lead u to the room.She help u undress , harass ur little bro , do a bj while undress ur. underwear .she is so horny…lead u on to the bed.licking u around and best she allow frenching kissing with u. make u cannot tahan.she even lick ur toes , fingers .,everywhere. Then do a bj on u , she is so fast and skillful that make u want to cum.she blow in a lot of position.
She also ass rim u, use her hand(with a condom on it) dig ur asshole so shiok.. she is so friendly , make u so comfortable.

Then came the fj , she moaning loudly .make u feel so shiok.She even allow u to cum on her mouth.fj in all positon.

After everything ,she tok cok with u ,hug u ,kiss u like ur gf loh.of coz massage u,at the same time .do a bj again.wow lau.so horny.when she bath with u.she also blow u.ahhhhh.
She is also veri hygence

Btw,she know she is on internet and that why she is so famous.she had fuck by sam leong before,she said to me. She even show me her aids and std booklet.which show she is clear of all sex diseases.done check every month.

Looks:7/10(gt dimples late 20s cute looking)
Bj : 8.5/10
Fj: 8/10
Overall : 8.5/10

u all should try…..
Old 03-12-2001, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute
No,she fr L2047...Sony

Quote:
Originally posted by heysammy

is SONY from L1637 tommy's place too?
Old 04-12-2001, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 23
PaulVanDyk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
is singtel fm L16H67??
Old 04-12-2001, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold
Talking Singapore ICE

Went to WILLIE's place at L28 last week, can't remember the house number cause my friend brought me there.

Nice & quiet place unlike lorong 14 till 20, which is crowded & not suitable for people who is on a low profile.

They served you drinks for free, nice touch & proceeded to call Singapore ICE.

Almost 15mins later she arrived, she looks good & mature, its like i am going to do it with a mature good looking lady.

Good english she speaks , as if talking to a well educated girl.

Proceeded to strip she & me, & shower. We talk over nothing while doing it & also told her i want 2 shots which she dont mind doing as long its within the time limit. After coming out from the shower she dried up for me & proceeded to do the main business.

One thing i noticed she makes an irritating moaning sound? Ah if only she dont do that.

She starts to french with me while i am standing with she standing on the raised paltform bed. Slowly she starts to go down from my neck to the nipples & the dick. 1st time i got blowed while standing up. Blowed for a good 10mins before i let it go into her mouth while she continuing to apply the vaccum suction on my dick.

Told me to rest on the bed & she in the toilet getting rid of my cum saying that its thick .... heh heh heh .... listerine herself & came back to me.

With me lying on the bed, she continued her work on me & suck my dick to kingdom cum. Did with her 69, she on top & i below, lick her pussy till my tongue starts to cram up hahahahaha. She also rode me on top, she facing me, facing the side & with her back facing me. Since she was the one taking the lead, i didnt bother to do missionary & or doggie her & let her have all the fun saying how good i was, blah blah blah & how good she feels.

As time is running out, she starts to blow me raw again & i proceeded to cum in her mouth soon enough.

We chat a little after that complimenting each other, she prefer doing 69 with she underneath & the guy above if she is to get an orgasm. Also when fucking she underneath instead where she can concentrate to enjoy the feeling & get some orgasms. Alos said the 2nd time i CIM my sperm still thick again *grin* it was sticking at her mouth & she got a hard time getting rid of them hahahaha

overall she is exactly the same experience as i had with singtel before, except singtel wanna did your ass with her fingers. Fucking is good when you just wanna lay down on bed & let them do everything for you. But the feeling of pleasure is somewhat not all there as i prefer the bf & gf type of fucking. With singtel i wont see her again but with ICE maybe i might want to see her again & tell her what i really want to have when fucking with her. She better stop that irritating sound she makes, starts to french & kiss better & be loving & cuddly instead of wild abandon sex that some pple might want.

So far the only girl i like so far with a romantic & loving service is Armani. Not good looking but likes getting down at & she kisses you tenderly, she loves a good lick on her breast, she just want a romantic & loving sex can do TWICE too if you tell her earlier. ICE is better looking than armani by the way.

the end.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1