The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 10
johnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: highly recommended Mindy for authentic massage and jg!

bumps up! for mindy
Old 23-04-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Is she the Mindy , previously from Boon keng ?
Old 26-04-2024, 02:50 PM
Samster

johnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Is she the Mindy , previously from Boon keng ?
Yes bro she is!
Old 26-04-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: highly recommended Mindy for authentic massage and jg!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrichsg View Post
Yes bro she is!
Thanks bro , she is good
Old 27-04-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Thanks bro , she is good
Bro, help her write review, Thanks bro!
Old 28-04-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
https://sgbeautycastle-33.com/mindy-...assage-juagen/

I will recommend mindy to those bro who like great authentic massage and jg
Hands down the best for me so far
Juagen (Authentic and skill)
Sports recovery Massage

I been to there 3-4 times before I decide to review honestly. When I was there first, my body was in bad shape (both from sports injury and prostrate health). After 3-4 sessions, my body is so better.

She is not only skilled at massage but equip with knowledge that they is willing to share to let your health improved, which is not trying to cross sell you. Will be my long term massage go to moving ahead.

She don’t do sexual services, purely for great massage lookers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Yes agreed, good strong massage and juagen.
She still at same place ?
Didn't see her for some time, maybe shld go see her next time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
I've visited her when she was still based in Kallang.

Don't even think about sexual services or unlocking anything coz her massage and JG is really that good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailailah View Post
I went to find her Yesterday as i read the review about her here! One words to for her massage and JG! A hidden gem, her massage is real authenity like those chinese massage center. Her Jg is real as i try Jg from ling ling from Amk too! Look is those you wont reject but too bad no hanky panky from her! lastly heard from her she will be having her new shop and are now under renovation, will visit her when her new shop start operating! Thanks for the good share from massage lover bro here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry123 View Post
i think they operate in a pair. sometimes you book mindy and her partner celina will be the one doing the massage and jq. no eye candy but celina massage is more solid and has good tcm knowledge. jg is painful for me. but both seems to cut short the time by about 10 minutes, which is a minus. but massage and jg wise beats most in the market.
Quote:
Visited her last night, and she is really a-massage goddess she never 偷工减料 even i, m a regular to her she still do her 100%, My back hurt like hell recently due to housecleaning for cny and told her about it she say she will help relieve the pain and she is real professional she is a warm tower and lay on my back for about 5 mins and start to find the source of the pain on my back after that she start to finger press my muscle on my back after that i can really feel the pain have subside after the whole massage session i can feel my back is not that aching and pain relieved. she is a real massage expert!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chao5 View Post
Visited both LLJ and Mindy.

Location has same street name but about 10 min away distance

Mindy is OWO. U will get massage and treatment by same person. More personalised treatment. She remembers her regulars.

LLJ has several employees. Usually LLJ will let them take the job instead. Skills levels varied among MLs. However LLJ will definitely appear for prostate treatment. $150 a pop. Plus lots of pain.

Rates are similar for both.

For other questions can PM.
Bumps up for mindy
Old 29-04-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

bumps up! mindy
Old 02-05-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Bumps up! for mindy. https://sgbeautycastle9.com/mindy-thai-massage-juagen/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1