The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-08-2016, 02:35 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: PRC FL without rooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
nowadays, its all syndicate controlling the whole value chain.
from housing, web hosting, procurement, visa etc ...
so true, actually very easy to eradicate completely if the authorities have the political will to do so.
Old 01-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 11
takashi33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayy View Post
I know this FL wo room. She gives very good service.

But now she has her own flat with 2 rooms ... one for business, and one for her own personal bedroom. Totally aircon throughout. No one to share bathroom, so walk about flat all naked.

No one to share washing machine so all her towels washed and dried very very clean.

She has very clean habit of changing bedsheet for every customer. Actually not bedsheet but mattress protector, which is easier to use and put into washing machine. I personally checked a pile of it in her cupboard.

She has 3 in 1 coffee. And fridge with cold bottled water. And wifi.

The only drawback is she is not syt. She is a milf; but her service is excellent esply her bbbj. Coupon parking lots below, never full. Five mins walk to little india mrt.

Her name is Chen Ling.
She just came back Singapore but she not staying there anymore... She asking her regulars to contact her back as she had lost her contacts in her other phone. Bros who were her regulars n had tried her and loved her services can contact her... Just passing on the info...
Old 03-09-2016, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by takashi33 View Post
She just came back Singapore but she not staying there anymore... She asking her regulars to contact her back as she had lost her contacts in her other phone. Bros who were her regulars n had tried her and loved her services can contact her... Just passing on the info...
this one is last time under haonan one is it? if it is, then yeah her service is really good.
Old 03-09-2016, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poker View Post
this one is last time under haonan one is it? if it is, then yeah her service is really good.
She belongs to the old school period where all prc girls dun have their own room n services were great.. Her services r still good though..
Old 05-09-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
twinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samstertwinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sigh, i also miss the good old days of night safari buffet style. but ever since they planted so many cctv, it's quite obvious they can't stand be so gungho & stand around on street liao.

nowadays, they all hiding behind website syndicates & mobile apps. and have tendency of kena fly aeroplane as well.

if only they're a lot more easier access like last time. sigh
Old 19-12-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 10
KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!

Tried this freelance MILF masseur whom is doing outcalls only as introduced from a fellow bro. Price quoted is $130 (1 hr massage + happy ending) coming to your home. Since I stay alone in a studio apartment; its no problem.
Fixed up with her and she arrived 30 mins later. First look; MILFish - prob 30s but pretty enough with nice make up wearing a tight mini dress and heels with stockings. Paid her upfront and she upzip her dress showing her slim; smooth skin body wearing a black bra and g strings.
Massage is surprising very good as she told me that she worked in a ladies spa on a part time basis. Not talkative but good enough to whip up a conversation in the midst of her kneading. Never eat time - gives a full 45/50 minute massage.
Then sh will remove her bra showing her firm B+ boobs with small light coloured nipples for me to play; lick and suck while she jerked me slowing to eruption.
A very nice lady to provide service if you wanna avoid beauty spas and home based massages - paid her extra $20 tips for transport.
Old 19-12-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
Mazxa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyLim View Post
A very nice lady to provide service if you wanna avoid beauty spas and home based massages - paid her extra $20 tips for transport.
got FJ service?
Old 24-12-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

upz upZ.....

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 24-12-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Morning ...........

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 27-04-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!

Anyway just to dig up an old thread and share, chen ling is still around haha. But only for those who prefer service and don't go for looks. Just imagine banging your milf neighbour or aunt.
Old 27-04-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
Anyway just to dig up an old thread and share, chen ling is still around haha. But only for those who prefer service and don't go for looks. Just imagine banging your milf neighbour or aunt.
She's still around? Can pass me her contact? I bang her from Kovan to Little India to her hougang. Lost my hp and all these PRC FL contacts
Old 30-04-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 21
viper9898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't think there's anymore FL wo room. Really missed those days. The current FL all very bad standard
Old 30-04-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jumknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
She's still around? Can pass me her contact? I bang her from Kovan to Little India to her hougang. Lost my hp and all these PRC FL contacts
Lol I've been banging her since her no room days, back when she was known to squirt. That's approximately a decade ago .
Old 03-05-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumknight View Post
Lol I've been banging her since her no room days, back when she was known to squirt. That's approximately a decade ago .
Thinking back its been such a long time.. And yahh,she still in service..
Old 04-05-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
Hi Bro, mind to share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread