The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
g3100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Also ended up in Classic yesterday and have to say it is far better than Emporium. I only did go to terminal 2 which is nice also just to have a drink (or a few) watching the girls and show. There is a nice mix between music and stripshow, almost to much music The mamasan's can be quite pushy, don't know how many times I told them "not now" or "later" or similar. Anyway atmosphere is good and it is up to you what you do of course.

Ended up spending 6 lady drinks for one of the strippers with the most fantastic top I have seen in long time, 2 girls (but not together), at least 4 beers and a drink (funny thing vodka and redbull can only be served separate). I think you know what the two girls costed me and I did tip modest, all others was 650 with lady drinks taking a good 200 of that.

Anyone up for KTV today or tomorrow send me pm.
Old 02-12-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
bro,
This is one statement I agree 100 %......

Cheers.
I disagree, the reason they dislike chinese is not because of Ahok.
Some people is just plainly racist, especially people outside jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by orantoz View Post
Reaching south Jakarta tonight 10pm~ I think there would be nothing to play already by that time right? I'm staying at Fave hotel kemang~ feel free to ask me out~ hahahhaha
there are plenty to play bro, in some location the party have not started before 11 pm

kemang area you can fine many clubs like tipsy that you might be able to pick up some ladies
Old 03-12-2016, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by g3100 View Post
Also ended up in Classic yesterday and have to say it is far better than Emporium.
When you say Emporium, are you talking about the Spa, Tease, or KTV? I like both places, but they offer different services at different price points. Classic caters to the Bros who just want cheap fucks, but girls are not as service oriented and the place is packed with sausages fighting over buns. Emporium (Spa) is more expensive, but much more relaxed, and more service oriented than Classic. The girls generally have better looks, and no need to sort through gals who CMI like in Classic. Tease Club has been hit/miss with me, but i've found some hot girls in the past before, and have enjoyed the private BJ booth with dancers for about 700k (if i can recall correctly).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoe View Post
I disagree, the reason they dislike chinese is not because of Ahok.
Some people is just plainly racist, especially people outside jakarta
Nobody saying Ahok is the reason many locals hate Chinese - but his actions have not help endear Chinese to local Indonesians.

Just like Trump has done in the USA, Ahok's comments have empowered racists and uneducated villagers to act out in hate and violence against minorities. While other organisations looking to topple the gov't were also at play, they used his comments to the fuel the mass-protests against the Christian-minority Chinese Govenor, and his so-called "blasphemy" charges gave them that fuel. Right or wrong, he should have been more aware of that and not said anything that volatile or controversial.

Anyways, thats all the politics i will talk about, time to focus on the Action before Ahok shuts everything else down! Cheong safe bros!

Last edited by lost99; 03-12-2016 at 08:24 AM.
Old 03-12-2016, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Met a girl in Classic who has since stopped and moved to working in a karaoke in Karawang. Invited me to see her there.

Can I know besides taking a taxi which I think will be expensive, is there any other option to reach Karawang ?

TIA
Old 03-12-2016, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Met a girl in Classic who has since stopped and moved to working in a karaoke in Karawang. Invited me to see her there.

Can I know besides taking a taxi which I think will be expensive, is there any other option to reach Karawang ?

TIA
Uber or grab works.
Actually depends on how long u are there.
If u want..can Nego a return trip with the driver. It's still cheaper than taxi
Old 03-12-2016, 07:34 AM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:

TIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
Uber or grab works.
Actually depends on how long u are there.
If u want..can Nego a return trip with the driver. It's still cheaper than taxi

Just be sure she's worth the trip to Karawang, i think it may be 1.5-3 hr drive depends on traffic.

I've taken GrabCar to Bekasi before and it cost about 150k if i can remember. Next time u take Grab for a city ride, just ask the driver if he's willing to drive you privately to Karawang at a discount. Make sure you avoid rush hours (go before 2-3pm)

The cheapest (and maybe fastest) option however is to take a local train to Karawang Station (i believe can take from Gambir or Stasion Kota) and then taxi from the station. Just plan the departure time accordingly so you don't wait at the station. This may also be the fastest option if done properly as it avoids any traffic concerns.

Last edited by lost99; 03-12-2016 at 08:18 AM.
Old 03-12-2016, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

TIA
To be honest, I will not travel outside Jakarta if it is just st for a girl. Safety is under concern. Just share my thoughts.
Old 03-12-2016, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

TIA
Hi Taikok,
You must really like her to entertain the idea...
But if I were you, I could stay at Cikarang is 30mins or less to go to Karawang...and there are hotels there as it is an industrious town.
You are not thinking of going day trip???
KAraoke is normally at night, it would hard press to any transport from there...

Cheers.
Old 03-12-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jakarta Metro Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
The cheapest (and maybe fastest) option however is to take a local train to Karawang Station (i believe can take from Gambir or Stasion Kota) and then taxi from the station. Just plan the departure time accordingly so you don't wait at the station. This may also be the fastest option if done properly as it avoids any traffic concerns.
Wow have you ever tried taking the Metro trains in Jakarta? I did. It's not as simple as what you envision on the map route.

If your Bahasa is limited you will get lost as you need to literally hop off and onto the train tracks to change trains to get to your destination! Signs are confusing and chaotic human traffic during interchanging to another train.
Old 03-12-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Metro Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wow have you ever tried taking the Metro trains in Jakarta? I did. It's not as simple as what you envision on the map route.
Huh?? JKT has metro train??? JKT is using the cheapest and lamest way, dedicated bus lane for their public transport bus.
Old 03-12-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
To be honest, I will not travel outside Jakarta if it is just st for a girl. Safety is under concern. Just share my thoughts.
Totally not worth the time and effort as most punters are on short vacation. Time is very precious when overseas.

Just get the damn cewek to your hotel room is the best option. Reimburse her transportion costs will do.
Old 03-12-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Huh?? JKT has metro train??? JKT is using the cheapest and lamest way, dedicated bus lane for their public transport bus.
Public transportation in Jarkata is one of the worst in Asia!
Even HCMC public buses are better than Jakarta!

The train is call KRL. Got lost man KNN!

Yes the public bus is also damn lame!
Old 03-12-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:

If your Bahasa is limited you will get lost as you need to literally hop off and onto the train tracks to change trains to get to your destination! Signs are confusing and chaotic human traffic during interchanging to another train.
Are you talking about Transjakarta or the local train lines (Kereta)?

I"ve taken both actually. Transjakarta has pretty simple lines/routes and as long as you ask the attendent where to get off you are fine. I usually don't recomend taking this unless for fun (as i did) to beat rush hour traffic with the dedicated bus lane. Its easier and Cheap enough to get an Ojek or grab and avoid these hassles.

For Kereta, the first time is a learning experience, but its not that bad actually. If you search the internet you can find the train schedules, and at the station there is always a helpful attendant that can help you. Maybe some destinations you need to transfer trains, but most i believe do not (not to Bekasi anyways). Compared to figuring out the subway routes in Tokyo, this is a piece of cake.

Thats why i asked bro RamboCat to make sure this gal is really worth all the hassles. If not I agree, easier just to find another girl in Jakarta.
Old 03-12-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The train is call KRL. Got lost man KNN!
Oh u meant the useless railway line I been in n out of Jakarta for past 10 yrs, even stayed in JKT for 2 yrs plus but have yet to step into 1 of the station.

Their actual metro is under construction.
Old 04-12-2016, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4132 / Power: 15
hairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond repute

camping and follow the movement of this thread

Priority UPz Queue List, please pm me a link to your latest post

WAITING LIST:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread