The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2011, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of
Re: i want to rape my ex-gf, who wants to join me in a gangbang rape? anyone interest

Dear members, instead of zapping him why not listen to stupid boy's side of story.

Dear stupid boy (Jesus christ, of all nicks why use this?), why call your ex gf a slut? Did she cuckold you? Gang raping her will not solve your problem but will bring you more trouble. Care to share your problems?
Old 19-10-2011, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Saurieng is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: i want to rape my ex-gf, who wants to join me in a gangbang rape? anyone interest

Likes!

Yea.. by the sound of TS, he seems young... at least he post out... we should give him proper advices so that he can move on and be a smart boy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner View Post
Dear members, instead of zapping him why not listen to stupid boy's side of story.

Dear stupid boy (Jesus christ, of all nicks why use this?), why call your ex gf a slut? Did she cuckold you? Gang raping her will not solve your problem but will bring you more trouble. Care to share your problems?
Old 19-10-2011, 12:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
BscBMD997 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Stupid_boy.....u siao huh? or tao kah pai?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1