The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2006, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 21
ray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to behold
Story : Property agent

I work for an MNC based in Singapore. Once in a while, my colleagues from overseas will come to have meetings with customers, discuss about strategies, problems, solutions, and of course, have a beer and be merry!

I have a colleague Shawn, from KL who comes here to visit the customer every month. He often laments the lack of entertainment joints and how they are nowhere compared to KL, etc. I have brought him to numerous KTVs and massage places in Singapore but he said they were less "fun" compared to KL. His standard is quite high.

How true it was when I went to KL on a business trip. The nights never end and every morning, I dread going to work because I was so drunk. We really had a lot of fun. During one of those nights, Shawn told me to expect the unexpected when he come to Singapore on the next trip. I probe further but he just said "You just wait and see..." OK, no problem.

On his next trip, there was nothing different. We just worked normally. After work, we went for dinner and then proceeded on for drinks at a pub. We had a few cheers and then came a lady that caught my eyes. I was staring at her. And she smiled back. She slowly walked towards my direction and I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

She came and sat on a couch beside Shawn. Shawn smiled.

"Ray, this is Pearl."

"Hi Pearl, nice to meet you." I said while we shook hands.

"Pearl is here from KL to meet some customers who are interested in certain properties here in Singapore and Malaysia"

My first impression of Pearl was that she looked like Kwan Chi Lam (Rosamund Kwan). Probably in her mid-20s. Height about 1.65m and figure was great. She was very ladylike and yet sociable at the same time. She wore a white top and a black skirt. Simple yet elegant with style.

She excused herself and went to meet her customer at the same pub while we continued with our conversation and drinks. After she was done, she came back to join us. We started to play dice games and card games. Found that she was very sporting and drank up whenever she lost. The 3 of us had a great time playing games, drinking and chit-chatting.

"How long will you be in Singapore?" I asked Pearl.

"5 days. Going back on Friday." Pearl replied.

Hmm... 5 days, I thought. Wonder what programme Shawn have for her. If she is staying together with him, he will be having a hellava good time! How I envy him!

"It's late, let's make a move and go back" Shawn suggested.

I looked at my watch. Shit, it's only 11:30pm. He must have felt the urge to screw her and can't wait to get back to the hotel.

"OK, let's go" I said relunctantly.

We left the pub and they took a cab back together. While I went back home and PCC. Aaaarrrggghhh....

Old 04-10-2006, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1931 / Power: 21
ldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant future
Re: Story : Property agent

Nice story.... Bro ray2003

My humble apologize should there be any photo have been posted before.
Old 04-10-2006, 05:24 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray2003
We left the pub and they took a cab back together. While I went back home and PCC. Aaaarrrggghhh....
Nice story. Hope that is not the last of it.
Old 04-10-2006, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
bossteck is Cool - loads of Potential

Brothers here have very bad habit...

Write story half way...
aiyah.. boss come and talk to me..
aiyah.. computer spoil
aiyah.. kuku bird itchy
aiyah.. got project to submit
aiyah.. 1001 excuses

then leave everyone following your story hanging in mid air..

please lah.. if you like to write one piece one piece type of story, then use your ms word, write everything first.. then cut and paste to just one post lah.
Old 04-10-2006, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 21
cheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to behold

Great start to the story man...waitin for e next instalment...!!
Old 04-10-2006, 05:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
hbksunrise is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Re: Story : Property agent

nice story bro...waiting for more to come
Old 04-10-2006, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep them coming pls!
Old 04-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 20
michael8330 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting story , camp here for the next instalement
Old 04-10-2006, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Good start, looking forward to read more.
Old 04-10-2006, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 23
aspire deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaspire deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmmm... Rosamund Kwan look alike, got to hang-on here for up coming series. Bro Ray, keep the story cumming.
Old 05-10-2006, 12:06 AM
Samster

ray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to behold

Part 2 :

Tuesday and it was another day. Meeting with the customer didn’t go too well and we were both frustrated with the ridiculous demands being brought upon us.

Then a call came in on Shawn’s mobile and he answered :

“Hello. You done with meeting your customer? Oh, ok. Err… hang on”

“Where do you want to have dinner? Pearl’s on the line” Shawn asked me.

“How about somewhere at Suntec City?” I offered.

“Suntec City ok? You know where is that? OK. Meet at outside Carrefour 1st floor at 7:30pm. Then we decide what to eat. See you.” Shawn replied Pearl.

Despite the frustrations, that kept me going knowing that I will seeing her after a few hours later. We managed to finish our work by then and made a dash to meet her.

We met at Suntec City. Apparently, she had went back to the hotel to change. She was wearing a tight fitting pink T-shirt that clearing shows her curves and a pair of jeans. There was also a distinct smell of perfume that was very seductive and getting close to her and smelling her perfume made me shoik! She is ready to cheong, no doubt. We had dinner and finished at about 9:30pm. After that, we decided where to go next and Pearl said she wanted somewhere with a disco. So I suggested Double O near Mohammad Sultan and she said OK.

We reached there and it wasn’t very crowded as it was Tuesday. We ordered our drinks and look at the crowd. I can see some guys who walked past eyeing her. Too bad, she’s with us. From my observations last night, Pearl was not a bad drinker. I guess in her line of work, drinking is part of “entertainment”.

Then the lights started to dim and the music starts to get hotter. It was time to dance. We saw 1 or 2 groups make it to the dance floor and we follow suit.

I haven’t been to a disco for some time. Standing around Pearl was a great experience. She was totally immersed in the music and was dancing like no tomorrow. I had a great close look of her figure in a standing position. I kept my eyes on her most of the time and she knew it. She smiled at me when she caught me staring at her. Oops.

Then Shawn got an incoming phone call and he went away to answer it. So we were left alone there. I started to dance closer to her and she didn’t resist. When we were dancing, my hands started to brush her hands, waist, back. There was no reaction from her. So I became bolder. As her hands were swinging around, I held her left hand and held it in a tango-dance position. Then I went for the right hand. We were holding hands and swinging to the music. We were really enjoying myself.

At the back of my mind, I was also thinking where is Shawn. Has his call ended? When will he be coming back, etc? But at the moment, I don’t care! I am holding her girlfriend’s hand and dancing away! What a feeling! I feel great! I wished she was my gal…

Shawn came back to the dance floor and I immediately release both her hands. I am not sure whether he have seen it. We continue dancing the night away and left at about 1:30am.

ZZZzzz…
Old 05-10-2006, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 19
alvman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Property agent...Rosamund Kwan look a like very good combination.......Damn waiting for more!....Up you bro Ray!
Old 05-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Samster

Part 3 :

Tough day at the office. Firstly due to lack of sleep and too much drinks. Secondly, we have a customer meeting in the afternoon and we need to sort out our position in the morning.

The customer meeting in the afternoon went smoothly and we were able to catch a breather. We went for coffee break.

“Ray, I saw you holding Pearl’s hand last night” Shawn said, matter of fact.

“You saw? I’m sorry, maybe I had too much of …” I tried to explain.

“No, no, no” Shawn interrupted. “You don’t have to apologize. Like what I said on your last trip in KL, expect the unexpected and this is the unexpected. Pearl is good in many ways. And she’s just one of my girlfriends. We met at a pub in KL and she said she’s coming down to Singapore to meet customers and so coincidental that I am also coming here. So she decided to come with me and save the money on accommodation. She paid for her accommodation in kind.”

Shawn gave me a wryly smile when he said the last sentence. I understood what he meant and I nodded to agree.

“Good things are met to be shared among brothers and good friends. Be patient and you will have your chance soon, I promise.” Shawn continued and patting my shoulder.

I knew his good intentions but I am unsure of his plans. I didn’t thought he would be so gentleman as to allow me to have her. So I just shrugged it off.

After the coffee break, we went back to work.

“Hello, Shawn speaking. Dinner with customer later? Go for a drink with us? OK. Where? I decide? OK. How about Meridien shopping centre, near Centrepoint. You know where? OK… 9pm. Sure. See ya.” Click. End of call from Pearl to Shawn.

“Pearl is not joining us for dinner but we can go for a drink together. Going to Meridien shopping centre for a drink” Shawn said.

Meridien shopping centre for a drink? Hmm… Why??? I was disappointed that we are having dinner without Pearl. How I miss her already! I can still remember those eyes looking at me, holding hands together and dancing away. If only we can go further…

I closed my eyes for a split second and try to clear my thoughts. Back to work. Argh!!!
Old 05-10-2006, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1931 / Power: 21
ldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant future

Waiting for your next encounter Bro ray2003

My humble apologize should there be any photo have been posted before.
Old 05-10-2006, 01:56 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Getting more and more exciting bro ray2003 .....parking here for your next instalment .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1