The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2008, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dap26 View Post
Yeah bro,a lot of thing to see also...
See so much, how to make time for makan???
Old 12-03-2008, 08:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
first hole has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
dangerous - don't want to kena any trouble man ...
You are right, if you go often and they see you take pictures .... haha, if your pics kena seen by them in SBF, though it is near impossible, they will remember you are the one who took the pics.
Old 16-03-2008, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

ok bros, here's one more ...

go to 'The Gateway' on Beach Road, during lunch time approx 1 plus 2 pm, at the canteen at the basement. There is this Malay mixed-blood lady who works at one of the offices upstairs. Very huge boobs on a slim figure (and very tall too), you can hardly breathe when you see in her tight-fitting tops!!! Used to go there because of work reasons and would deliberately go down at that time for lunch and to see her having lunch ... buying food queueing up, talking cock with colleagues wow marvellous!
Old 17-03-2008, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Lightsultra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_delvoye View Post
Dudes, I was @ coffee bean International Plaza during lunch tis afternoon, sat near the window seat 2 meter rite above the pavement. Bird's eye view on all e OL w low cut bros! Chk it out....
I get what you meant...lolx!
Old 29-03-2008, 06:55 PM
Samster

style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

any more sightings bros please share ?
Old 30-03-2008, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 17
VanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
ok bros, here's one more ...
go to 'The Gateway' on Beach Road, during lunch time approx 1 plus 2 pm, at the canteen at the basement....
I remembered there is one middle-aged Chinese auntie frequent in Beach Road. Wow...two 'volleyballs'! Samsters working in Beach Road might have seen her.
Old 28-04-2008, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 19
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!

Was in Paragon on Sunday.
Walked past a row of seats in the basement and saw these two ladies talking. Should be Korean tourists.
And one of them, wearing a very loose one-piece dress, was bending forward to talk to her friend.

Wow.. my eyes almost popped out - she's not wearing bra!

Too bad didn't get to see her nipples...
Old 28-04-2008, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 20
Amx 10 is a splendid one to beholdAmx 10 is a splendid one to beholdAmx 10 is a splendid one to beholdAmx 10 is a splendid one to beholdAmx 10 is a splendid one to beholdAmx 10 is a splendid one to beholdAmx 10 is a splendid one to behold

NTUC got many zhaogeng where a few are those busty types.

So far all got wear bra de. Never come across one neber wear de.

Hope to see one who dun wear.

Many SYT types wear quite sexy with short mini skirt.
Old 28-04-2008, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 16
SengkangGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Compass Point Mall, go to the posb atm inside the mall, the line where you Q to the atm can look down to basament 1 the french bakery tables got alot low cut mei mei sitting there eating. can see alot of longkangs
Old 01-05-2008, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
weixiang is Cool - loads of Potential

Old 05-05-2008, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'm doing outdoor sales, so sometimes see some clients who zaogeng quite alot...normally my female clients don't know how to cover up when their bending down so normally have a lot of downblouse incidents.

Sometimes if I see if their wearing low cut I'll purposely ask for cheque payment instead of cash so they'll bend down and write the cheque. Shiok man got $$ take + free show (if their wearing oversized bra).

Noticed that quite alot of asian chicks who marry ang moh don't where bra at home even when a sales guy like me comes over. Sometimes will get a full view of their breast. Marikita man...have to use my file to cover!
Old 05-05-2008, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 17
rhomel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hehehe nice tip off bros for places to atch out for busty gals/women. will keep a look out if near those places and will also do a report if find any new places.

rhomel
Old 07-05-2008, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
Shogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Yesterday, was taking the train to work at Jurong down there. Saw this really hot babe in a white piece tight fitting dress. My eyes went .
It was practically like her 2nd skin as u can see she obviously wearing a T-string and for the breast wise, it looked like a B+ or C cup and she is very petite sia !! Best thing of all,mrt abit crowded, stand behind her and enjoy her shapely ass. Occassionally, put my hand holding my bag near her butt and she accidentally bump into me. She even apologize. Hehehe.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by weixiang View Post
bro your pic does not work leh.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 19
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!

Today another steaming encounter...

Sunday 11/5/08 around 12 noon...

I was at NTUC supermarket at Tanjong Pagar plaza. Walked around and suddenly saw this woman in a long light green-colour dress, baring her back almost till her waist. So I wonder whether she was wearing any bra.

Then she proceeded to the cold food area to select some dairy food. She was bending down and then I confirm there was no BRA! Her look is probably 6/10, around 30s(?), wearing glasses, local chinese. I walked past but couldn't see much. Then I walked around and walked past her again. This time, her downblouse was more and guess what, I see the whole of her left breasts plus light brown nipples! Wow...

She was quite carefree walking around. But suddenly started to cover herself whenever she bent down. A sudden behaviour change. And she did that all the while till she paid and left.

I was observing and later realized she walked back to the new Condo - The Icons nearby. Guess she must be some MILF who woke up late, too lazy to change, and walked to NTUC under the night garment to shop!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1