The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
bintulucar, blackpink, Eeee, elforno, FlirtyGirls, galaxyxscorts, hana, Miri12, RD01, samster, samyboys

Old 31-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3072 View Post
Pardon me but why inside so little thread only i see like about 4? hmm
Heroseven just posted thousands of images. Is that not enough for your daily consumption?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
delarocha81 is one of the Best!delarocha81 is one of the Best!delarocha81 is one of the Best!delarocha81 is one of the Best!

Boss, why after signing up and getting my password but I still cant log in..
Old 31-12-2012, 03:14 PM
Samster

delarocha81 is one of the Best!delarocha81 is one of the Best!delarocha81 is one of the Best!delarocha81 is one of the Best!

And when my points increase why didnt my power followed? How do I earn my power? Ive been a member since 2009 eventhough I didnt do any posting..
Old 31-12-2012, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!

Power is given to samster when both condition are satisfied:

1. Reputation point reach 40 or more.
2. Samster contribute 10 or more posts in the open forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delarocha81 View Post
And when my points increase why didnt my power followed? How do I earn my power? Ive been a member since 2009 eventhough I didnt do any posting..
(Bear in mind "Premium Sibei Senior" can zap 12 points per post. The 200 points can be easily lost if not carefull)
Old 31-12-2012, 04:06 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate, u are already login...
what do u mean u cannot login?
there is no change to the forum login password.
Quote:

u need more post.. about 10 and you will get your power
Quote:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 31-12-2012 at 04:31 PM.
Old 31-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!

Thank you very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnestK View Post
Debit card works. At least POSB one.
Old 31-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Pop in to give support.
Cool to see Premium member in Green

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 31-12-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 15
easygoing3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereasygoing3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereasygoing3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereasygoing3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereasygoing3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Could those members in banned list take up the PREMIUM forum membership
Old 31-12-2012, 07:56 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You don't need to log into your verotel account. You can go directly to the private picture forum and download the images by clicking on the attachment icons in the threads.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 31-12-2012, 07:57 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
You need a few more posts.

Old 31-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 20
Simplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Sammy,
Just signed up to thank you(and your team) for the years of hard work on managing this site. Keep up the good work!

SimplyGuy!!
Old 31-12-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

Congrats

Can zap me 8 points
Old 31-12-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

Ok thanks for clearing up the picture.. its a bit confusing..
Old 31-12-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

Why is it dat when I download photos from the private section using my android phone it save the file as .php? N I cant open the file after dat..
Old 31-12-2012, 11:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
That's for members who want to access the private picture forum database.

Premium members don't have to go there. They can download the attachments directly from the forum.
whats the difference ah? I want to access the private forum to see threads and stories, does premium member have that privilege?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1