The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-12-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
By the way, when I turned on the "People Nearby" function in WeChat when I was in Ai La's neighbourhood, I saw quite a number of chio ATBs.

Is that neighbourhood an "area of operations" as well?
No it's not.

What you see are mostly prc and viet ktv girls. They stay around that area where it's closer to the clubs. There are few other ktv concentrated areas that will also show up many viet and prc chiobus.
Old 29-12-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So much angst over radio silence. Lol.
Very reasonable from you. It's not a thing that bugs me tbh. Why get so worked up over a thing when we are supposed to enjoy the cheonging?

The thread goes around in a circle, same topics, same gals, no problem heh.
Old 29-12-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Very reasonable from you. It's not a thing that bugs me tbh. Why get so worked up over a thing when we are supposed to enjoy the cheonging?

The thread goes around in a circle, same topics, same gals, no problem heh.
Hehehe, yes I'm not usually very reasonable lol.

Yep, there'll always be returning topics.. off menu services, radio silent APs, service vs beauty debates, advertisement's lies and Photoshop pictures, etc, etc.. These topics will always come back because these are issues that affect everyone most. And this thread has 2943 pages so far, so hard to refer back to previous discussions about them.
Old 29-12-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:

skip...

Again, I hate this radio silence too, but I reluctantly understand. Can't accept it, just move on. Don't think till make yourself angry.
Think no reply for for the first sms is ok. That works for me too, just move on to another.

The most frustrating is that when appointment are fixed and during the time of appointment, radio silence. That is quite ridiculous, because in the beginning the ML would have done due diligence to check the number before accepting. On the actual day, you (ML) fly ppl aeroplane then it is unacceptable.

If you (ML) think your time is precious, other's time is also precious as well. You don't like ganna fly aeroplane then don't fly others aeroplane. And emergencies don't happen every 2-3 days.

Now, the sad thing is that there are still a good bunch of folks out there that think this is normal and acceptable by their favourite ML standards.

You say, is this frustrating anot?
Old 29-12-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

miss my sexy aini... hope she comes back soon... her perky arse....
Old 29-12-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 7
fudgedmess is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfudgedmess is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfudgedmess is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yiyi getting popular, asked for a afternoon slot, got a quick reply saying she is fully booked
Old 29-12-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Anyone can get thru to ZiHan?
Like her cfm looks but kenna radio silence
Old 29-12-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Actually, I have become immune to it. Because even though I don't advocate these AP's radio silence nor support it... I must admit, I very reluctantly understand.

Sure, once there's a lot of hype over a ML, there's this overwhelming urge to experience her. So everyone tries to secure a session. But imagine having a few hundred smses a day. Really, I also don't know they handle it all? How much time does it take to reply all the smses that didn't get a slot when all they want to do is rest after work? And do this everyday? Imagine having to keep topping up prepaid card every couple of days too - that's why they prefer returning customers to use wechat (which makes the problem worse because they will first look at wechat customers to fill slots before looking smses).

For me, I send one sms. No answer, I see someone else. Then I try again a couple of days later. I also try strategic times to catch them at their breaks, or down times, so they'll see my sms at the top of the message inbox. This usually doesn't fail for me. Even with Ai La , I think my second sms she answered already. Of course , it does help if your mobile number is clean. Apparently my number is stella! Thanks to a few of my regulars putting in a good word for me in the database before.

Again, I hate this radio silence too, but I reluctantly understand. Can't accept it, just move on. Don't think till make yourself angry.
after establish 1st session, if u keen to rtm is better to get wechat for future communication (to identify urself easier). Like today will rtm ai la and booking was done via wechat, skip the 100+ sms queue.
Old 29-12-2018, 11:35 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
after establish 1st session, if u keen to rtm is better to get wechat for future communication (to identify urself easier). Like today will rtm ai la and booking was done via wechat, skip the 100+ sms queue.
Haha bro... how to set lst session in the lst place when she Mia from msgs?

I confirm not the first few batches of SMS.. but not too far behind as well..

unless I keep checking SLG pages daily for new girls like many others... hahaha

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-12-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgedmess View Post
Yiyi getting popular, asked for a afternoon slot, got a quick reply saying she is fully booked
haha ...and some bro said that her business no good
marketing stradegy?
Old 29-12-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post

Think it might be time to.move on. Her service is not fantastic in the first place.

Off topic a bit, do you miss the days of Haru Haru/Geisha?

Mandy was hot!
Old 29-12-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

was in the same situation, tried to ping her but no respond, till i retry recently using the same number + another spare line, surprisingly both got a respond from her. alternatively u can PM us your last 4 digits mobile, will try to check with her today.
Old 29-12-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:

let it go bro. if u persist until like tat someone need to help u , close to be desperate liao

legendary status , bro help desperate bro to get a slot
Old 29-12-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 10
robinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

These were my 2 ML I mentioned about. Wonder if any of you had patronaised them at some point.

Will not be back anymore though.

I normally stick to one once I find they are my “菜”。

Have a good chionging till 2019!
Old 29-12-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skewboyz View Post
Actually don’t know why the MLs got so many different systems, sometimes got MLs say my records got bad comments, sometimes it’s good, and recently one claim that I have no records, almost flip when I heard that. Cheong for 2 years already using the same number still no records, what kind of weird databases are they using man. It is getting irritating and bad for their own business if they filter out genuine customers.
i was meeting one ML a couple of weeks ago....
a RTM case....so she took me in despite of some bad records in the DB.

and one of the ML listed me as "after service no pay" customer...WTF!!

never in my life i had done that....even bad service i still pay....

likely some vengeful switch n bait MLs or those who put up their 20 years ago pics in the website n i reject on the spot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1