The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 20-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 17
X-Wing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX-Wing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

How long do I stay in moderation ? and how do I get off moderation ?
Old 20-10-2007, 12:00 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Wing View Post
How long do I stay in moderation ? and how do I get off moderation ?
Yet another member who needs to visit the optician.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-10-2007, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 17
MiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to behold

bro, dun worry, the time will come soon. all newbabes like me need to go thru this stage
Old 20-10-2007, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sayangku is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Boss, i came across a few nicks that can hide their power points, at 1 time can see they have 2-3 power points but sometimes dun have. How come? Do we have the availability to hide our power points?
Old 20-10-2007, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 17
MiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to behold

wow, is that possible? Must really learn this.
Old 21-10-2007, 04:46 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayangku View Post
Boss, i came across a few nicks that can hide their power points, at 1 time can see they have 2-3 power points but sometimes dun have. How come? Do we have the availability to hide our power points?
I've never heard such rubbish in all my life. Nobody can hide their power or points.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 21-10-2007, 08:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sayangku is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I've never heard such rubbish in all my life.....
Aiyah, anyway i came across 2 incidents but no proofs, so no case to fight, thanks boss......
Old 21-10-2007, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7140 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Bros!!

Just before I registered with my current nick.... I made a BIG boo boo of not confirming my previous nick and email . Worst of all, the confirmation was no where to be found in any of my emails. Anyway, to cut it short... I even email the moderator (Sammy himself) to grant me access, but of course no news. Then I realised that I made the mistake, so I had to re-register a new nick....!

Just wanted to let any other blur sotong people like me out there know, you got to verify first then you can post anything.

Cheers!!

Lone
Old 22-10-2007, 07:05 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Aiyah, anyway i came across 2 incidents but no proofs, so no case to fight, thanks boss......
The only time members would lose their power is if they change their email addresses and don't verify their new email address with the new activation code.

Old 22-10-2007, 07:09 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_dog69 View Post
even email the moderator (Sammy himself) to grant me access, but of course no news.
What the hell do you mean by "of course no news"???

I take great pains to resolve all the problems of all members and religiously answer each email that is sent to me.

If you received no response, it simply means that

1) You sent it to the wrong address.
2) You sent it correctly but I did not receive it because of some glitch.
3) I received it but it was sent to the spam box.

All you need to do is simply resend it. Is that so difficult???

Old 23-10-2007, 04:09 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

to start with... the 2 or 3 points u are referring to should be rep power and not rep points.

from what i notice some nicks are very similar but with a _ or a - or even a . in it.... did you get them correct???

adn if the nick is correct...the next time it happens. check their points... they probably lose it because they have less than 25 points and then gain it back when their rep points is more than 25 again.

Quote:
i came across a few nicks that can hide their power points, at 1 time can see they have 2-3 power points but sometimes dun have. How come? Do we have the availability to hide our power points?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 23-10-2007, 04:20 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: After posting, the post counter does not count the post??

where did u post it.. postings in the newbie forum are not added to the total post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkiller View Post
After I have posted in a thread, my post counter does not count and my post does not even come up in the thread summary page. Always stuck in 72 posts. But the post can be seen in the thread that I have posted. What is the reason???

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 28-10-2007, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gwzc_mk2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Boss
Got one question to ask. i just posted a FR on the FL dome. after i click post, all dat appeared was an empty screen (totally white). so just wanna check if the thread had been posted or was it waiting to be moderated or simply some internet glitch cause the thread not to load?
Thanks
Old 28-10-2007, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7140 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=lone_dog69;2340856].... I even email the moderator (Sammy himself) to grant me access, but of course no news. Then I realised that I made the mistake, so I had to re-register a new nick....!

Just wanted to let any other blur sotong people like me out there know, you got to verify first then you can post anything.

[QUOTE/]

Big Bro Sammy

I meant no disrespect in my initial post.

When I emailed you for help, and when they was no reply, I blamed it on my own stupidity for not sending another email to you.

No ill intent was meant, when I mentioned "of course no news", I went on to say that I made a mistake. So I registered again.

My sincere apologise, if I have offended you with my words.

Kindly forgive me.

Thanks!
Old 05-01-2008, 08:16 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adidas020108 View Post
newbie, still under moderation despite posting quite a few in the EPL's thread...
see 1 or 2 on the thread but under my posting number still remain as 1.
do not know the reason.
can any big brother gives xiao di a little pointer, thks
Posts in the EPL section and in this section do not count towards the total.

The only post that counts so far is http://www.sammyboyforum.com/polls/6...ml#post2501389

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1