The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 19-04-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by intergce View Post
not you not wise...is you got alot $ to use lo hahahah tbh so many prcs and thais i “opened” maybe only 1/20-30 is decent and provides good service...even koreans and angmohs too..
no la me go for budget bonks, bro brad is the one with alot of $$$...
one mth entertainment budget 5k up...
Old 19-04-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
Steady bro, please be the Pandora box opener, Be our Sun Wu Kong
Await your details !!
sure, u know i try cfm will share one...
still waiting for her reply...
Old 19-04-2018, 04:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
DarrenLeeSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried **Poshbabes** Cheryl ** 23yo Girl Next Door **.
She used to from LUXE, and have the same moniker as Cheryl.

Middle of the night, feel horny and message OKT Posh Babes for lady for Outcall, OKT reply dam fast and recommend me Cheryl is available.

Arrange to meet at 2am and cheryl came on time, she was not late. Dress in a black dress and her a sweet young lady face, with smiles on her face all the time, she is very cheerful and pretty.

For look, I will rate her a 8.5/10. She got Tatoo on her back, but its actually look nice. its quite artistic actually and when bonking her at cow girl and doggy, its really nice view.

For conversation, she is a good converser and she actually quite friendly, her tatoo is more of artistic as she is not ah lian. Heard she only take Chinese bro, sorry for other race bro.

Her boob is a B cup and she is very responsive when licking her boob. She like my fingering also. She is quite tight.

Tried Cowgirl, Missionary, Saddles, Doggie with her and she is very enthu and never complain. She not a time watcher, I actually book 1 hour with her and actually had a deep conversation with her for like 30 minutes and we end the session in 1.5 hour, she din't complain.

Cowgirl, she will initiate and move on her own, she is 1 hell of a marathon stamina, and she is very pretty.

Shower Together - Yes, she help me bath and wash me well. She also bring me the towel and quite caring.

Heard she not doing this for long as she raising money for her overseas study. She might cost 800 sgd but she is dam worth it. I bonk her for like 30 ~ 40 minutes and she din't complain.

RTF: Yes if I had time.

I am not OKT guy or OKT or whatever, just an average joe like you who love good sex. I feel she deserve this review.
Old 19-04-2018, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenLeeSG View Post
sounds like good bonk bro, wad is saddles position?
would like to try sometime...
Old 19-04-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
sounds like good bonk bro, wad is saddles position?
would like to try sometime...
Wow.. bro saddle is the way to go la bro... u know ur fL is into once she saddle with u..
Basically it’s a cowgirl but u sit up and face to face ..
Holding her back as support some don’t fall back...

Every FL who do that with my get Hugh scores.

Btw just tried Hanna the ‘korean’ from Bro iconick
https://www.sammyboyforum.org.nz/sho...d.php?t=687841

She has gained about 4-5kg from the pix...
Really tall and fair.
Basically it’s the girl in the pix plus 5kg ( spread Arne the body.. no belly but she is big Not demure like in the pix)
She resembles more like a female Olympian.
I liked what I saw and the service was excellent as usual.
Bbbj, HJ, frenching and the FJ.
I was done in 15min.
Her English is very good and no problem with communication.
Won’t rtf because I already have an appt with a local FL coming up next week and I heard Hanna will be gone by end April.(I only chiong once a week)

I know she is not local as per this thread but what the hell..FR is FR. Knowledge is always useful.

Happy Bonking!
Old 19-04-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Wow.. bro saddle is the way to go la bro... u know ur fL is into once she saddle with u..
no doubts u're the expert in this field, got many positions more to learn from u bro...
Old 19-04-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

this saddle sounds like only fit bros can. my stomach so big the girl maybe can saddle on my knee lol.

sorry ot but this hanna boobs real?

Quote:

Every FL who do that with my get Hugh scores.

Btw just tried Hanna the ‘korean’ from Bro iconick
https://www.sammyboyforum.org.nz/sho...d.php?t=687841

She has gained about 4-5kg from the pix...
Really tall and fair.
Basically it’s the girl in the pix plus 5kg ( spread Arne the body.. no belly but she is big Not demure like in the pix)
She resembles more like a female Olympian.
I liked what I saw and the service was excellent as usual.
Bbbj, HJ, frenching and the FJ.
I was done in 15min.
Her English is very good and no problem with communication.
Won’t rtf because I already have an appt with a local FL coming up next week and I heard Hanna will be gone by end April.(I only chiong once a week)

I know she is not local as per this thread but what the hell..FR is FR. Knowledge is always useful.

Happy Bonking!
Old 19-04-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute

Saddle is not hard what, just sit face each other and move the hips front and back.
Old 19-04-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Saddle is not hard what, just sit face each other and move the hips front and back.
u lean and fit can lah, we middle age uncles with beer belly, trying to saddle
is a workout in itself lol...
Old 19-04-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 19
suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenLeeSG View Post

Middle of the night, feel horny and message OKT Posh Babes for lady for Outcall, OKT reply dam fast and recommend me Cheryl is available.

Arrange to meet at 2am and cheryl came on time, she was not late. Dress in a black dress and her a sweet young lady face, with smiles on her face all the time, she is very cheerful and pretty.

For look, I will rate her a 8.5/10. She got Tatoo on her back, but its actually look nice. its quite artistic actually and when bonking her at cow girl and doggy, its really nice view.

For conversation, she is a good converser and she actually quite friendly, her tatoo is more of artistic as she is not ah lian. Heard she only take Chinese bro, sorry for other race bro.

Her boob is a B cup and she is very responsive when licking her boob. She like my fingering also. She is quite tight.

Tried Cowgirl, Missionary, Saddles, Doggie with her and she is very enthu and never complain. She not a time watcher, I actually book 1 hour with her and actually had a deep conversation with her for like 30 minutes and we end the session in 1.5 hour, she din't complain.

Cowgirl, she will initiate and move on her own, she is 1 hell of a marathon stamina, and she is very pretty.

Shower Together - Yes, she help me bath and wash me well. She also bring me the towel and quite caring.

Heard she not doing this for long as she raising money for her overseas study. She might cost 800 sgd but she is dam worth it. I bonk her for like 30 ~ 40 minutes and she din't complain.

RTF: Yes if I had time.

I am not OKT guy or OKT or whatever, just an average joe like you who love good sex. I feel she deserve this review.
Nice FR...up u!
Old 19-04-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaylover View Post
this saddle sounds like only fit bros can. my stomach so big the girl maybe can saddle on my knee lol.

sorry ot but this hanna boobs real?
TBH I thought it was fake.. looks fake.. feels real...
I dunno if now hey can make the fake boobies feel real? Last time they were all hard like stones. Aniways it feels real.
And very enjoyable.. she lets you titty fuck them.
Old 20-04-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster (Donor)

bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
TBH I thought it was fake.. looks fake.. feels real...
I dunno if now hey can make the fake boobies feel real? Last time they were all hard like stones. Aniways it feels real.
And very enjoyable.. she lets you titty fuck them.
Try press the side of the boobs . especially nearer to the armpit part. If its hard then mostly is enhance 1..
Old 20-04-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Try press the side of the boobs . especially nearer to the armpit part. If its hard then mostly is enhance 1..
nowadays tech very advanced, can do until look and feel like the real thing,
even the scar also can graft until cant c anything...
Old 20-04-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
nowadays tech very advanced, can do until look and feel like the real thing,
even the scar also can graft until cant c anything...
Haha true, at the end of the day, men are very visual. I rather touch a fake natural boob than get disappointed with the boob and body frame ( big bone/frame lady with small boob, like B- or close to A) . I don't mind B or B+ cup lady thou, actually boob doesn't play a big part in sex itself after the amount of sex I have in this 3 months.

I think the best enjoying in sex is how wet the lady is. Like are you able make the girl wet by your sex moves also and the chemistry.. the willingless and of course the service the lady provide (cat bath and bbbj and how she moan.. how she react to your pumping).. pumping her continously for 20 ~ 30 minutes is not easy.. take a lot of stamina and mostly i will sweat a bit.. dam tiring... The boobs actually I don't touch much during sex also (e.g doggy how to touch her boob, must really lean forward a lot) .. how to touch, my hand not so long also.. the boob is a good visual to get arouse before sex, when the lady wear the shirt or something..

1 thing i keep can't master is stand and carry fuck.. my dick keep slip off her pussy.. tried 3 times but din't have an enjoyable version where i can speed up and carry the lady. I can carry the girl but my dick always slip off.. i think is the angle issue..

I think anything B cup and above is good enough. But i have yet to meet a DD or E cup so I can't really judge much . The biggest i encounter is D cup. haha.. i don't really like lady that very dry during sex...

i do like lady shower for me and wash my dick during showering.. hahaha

I also realise some lady the pussy entry point is different.. not easy to insert in. during the past few months of encounter.. some are okay.. like my SB now very easy to insert in.. can even put 2 fingers into fingering her..

wah.. saw this new FR call Luna by Armani..

this is crazy picture..

Someone please go try her !!

also this by posh babe..

Seems like 8/10 - 9/10 ladies are coming out recently.. but too bad i quit engaging escorts..

Last edited by bradplay2018; 20-04-2018 at 01:18 AM.
Old 20-04-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

wah lau bro middle of the night post so stim pic lata cannot sleep how...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1