The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

went Canvas to watch Kumar show then spotted 1 char bo... wah piang.. her neh soooo full like some DD cup low V neck dress.

telegram:
Old 17-04-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
phuang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienguy View Post
went Canvas to watch Kumar show then spotted 1 char bo... wah piang.. her neh soooo full like some DD cup low V neck dress.
No chance to take picture?
Old 18-04-2019, 05:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuang View Post
No chance to take picture?
i DUN want to kena from audience and that deadly Kumar!

telegram:
Old 10-07-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
pure_daredevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you don't mind looks, there is this meaty and busty milf female cashier, looks like from vietnam at a DIY/hardware shop at block 226G AMK.
Old 22-07-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

My dad was looking to get a new mobile for himself and we went to M1 shop in tampines....
holy mama, saw a chio M1 staff working at those standing table with a customer... she is quite short and pettie and what attracts me is that she has this OL looks and aura... looks easily 7/10 ( confirm the most pretty staff that day)

More importantly i saw her C cup boobs like resting on the table... cos she is just that tall.... see her C cup outline and FULL ROUNDED boobs .... damm tempting and seemingly too suffocated under her t shirt.... cant see whether she is wearing lacy cup or otherwise... but confirm will go back and bio again....
Old 22-07-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 9
Adjective is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdjective is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
My dad was looking to get a new mobile for himself and we went to M1 shop in tampines....
holy mama, saw a chio M1 staff working at those standing table with a customer... she is quite short and pettie and what attracts me is that she has this OL looks and aura... looks easily 7/10 ( confirm the most pretty staff that day)

More importantly i saw her C cup boobs like resting on the table... cos she is just that tall.... see her C cup outline and FULL ROUNDED boobs .... damm tempting and seemingly too suffocated under her t shirt.... cant see whether she is wearing lacy cup or otherwise... but confirm will go back and bio again....
Where in Tampines bro? I want to go bio too
Old 22-07-2019, 05:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adjective View Post
Where in Tampines bro? I want to go bio too
M1 staff inside M1 shop obviously?
Old 27-07-2019, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2964 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Went to Novena Haidilao. One staff has D cup boobs and look quite sweet. Flirt flirt a bit with her... And her jiggle her boobs... Lol! Nearly chocked by the soup
Old 27-07-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 9
Partizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Went to Novena Haidilao. One staff has D cup boobs and look quite sweet. Flirt flirt a bit with her... And her jiggle her boobs... Lol! Nearly chocked by the soup
Don't play play bro, safety first!
Old 27-07-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2964 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I think the manager also have a big pair of D cups
Old 24-08-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
SAWgunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Funan 2nd floor next to escalator selling ladies assesories. Bring your gf so less creepy.
Old 26-08-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Wow bro!

That is a nice sighting!!! Cute face with E cups... She tried to cover her boobs with her hair... Although I am a boobs person but her ass is also damn meaty and good to squeeze!!!

Up you!

QUOTE=SAWgunner;19116624]Funan 2nd floor next to escalator selling ladies assesories. Bring your gf so less creepy. [/QUOTE]
Old 26-08-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 15
gutripper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Older mature lady with a decent figure for her age but damn those gigantic boobs in her figure-hugging t-shirt. Changi Village hawker centre stall selling delicious beef kway teow and related beef dishes. Every time I go there, can't help but imagine motorboating and boob-fucking her
Old 26-08-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
labai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bros, thanks a million!
Old 31-08-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

manage to went back there recently and now the m1 staff is wearing Khaki like uniform .. manage to bio her again ... can see her bra outline ..... got her name this time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1