The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
222nge, angusmackenzie, Havanna Slicks, Tom666

Old 21-02-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 17
fateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant future
Re: Changi village

Today in the east side so decided to try this Y*W Spa.

Walk straight in without appt and ask for *nn*.

She walk to the counter and I can see the headlight bouncing up and down. Can also tell she is nt wearing anything underneath as you can see the nips sticking out.

Brought me to a curtain cubicle and told me to take out everything. I knew something is waiting for me. Took up B2B and nv regret.

Look: 8/10
Body: 8/10 Big C
Massage: 10/10
Damage: 58 + 1B3R

Why massage 10/10 is because she is hardworking. After finish exploding and went out to wash her hand and came back continuing massage my head till times up. Really is superb service.

Before I left I saw two chio prc.
Old 21-02-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fateboiboi View Post

She walk to the counter and I can see the headlight bouncing up and down. Can also tell she is nt wearing anything underneath as you can see the nips sticking out.

Brought me to a curtain cubicle and told me to take out everything. I knew something is waiting for me. Took up B2B and nv regret.

Why massage 10/10 is because she is hardworking. After finish exploding and went out to wash her hand and came back continuing massage my head till times up. Really is superb service.

I agree very much with *nn* service... a bit milf already but still good.

however, i did not know there were any chio prcs? Last time I was there, the prc cmi to me... did they have new stocks?
Old 21-02-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguyz View Post
She still in CV.
Anyway, is a VN MILF.
Yes... she posted on wechat she moved out... but seems like she deleted and went back... have not tried her recently.. thanks for the clarification bro.
Old 21-02-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
princeace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of light

Can share anna wechat pls
Old 22-02-2023, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
itguyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

What is B2B?
Personally find her rate abv market since is not SYT. HJ +$80 FJ+$150

Worst is if she really exFL mentioned by 1 bro in pg 1, then even more dont worth that rate.
Old 22-02-2023, 06:58 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguyz View Post
What is B2B?
Personally find her rate abv market since is not SYT. HJ +$80 FJ+$150

Worst is if she really exFL mentioned by 1 bro in pg 1, then even more dont worth that rate.
B2B - Body to body

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 23-02-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 3
xuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Met a client in Pasir Ris and decided to head down to check this place out. Got her contact and texted her.

Name: Anna/Nina
Looks: 7/10 (Look like ah lian in her 30s, honestly not bad looking)
Body: 7.5/10 (Slim with meat in the right places, boobs I think C? And I think man-made)
Ambience: Curtain set up. So to each his own. Some bros will like the excitement, some will feel no privacy. But definitely can hear what’s going on in other cubicles. I’m sure they heard us too.
Massage: 6.5/10 (The skill not really there. But she got strength and the basics. Not piano)
Sensual: 8/10 (Depending on the menu you choose. But she’s accommodating to requests)
Location: ? Can’t give a score. Cos this area really out of the way unless you stay Pasir Ris. Even if you stay Pasir Ris also need to see which part. Parking should be ok. Got a few parking compounds around.
Discreetness: No score also. But not v good. If you go in the day like I did, there will be eyes on you. The shops beside have patrons kind. If you go at night should be fine.

RTF: If I’m nearby. Like banging Ah Lian.

FYI she told me she’s listed on the web. So pretty easy for bros to find her contact. I managed to find. And I would say the selfie video is 95% what you see is what you get.

Last edited by xuanda; 23-02-2023 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 23-02-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
SamuelWoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now CV late night still have LB/TS standing? Any bros aware?
Old 24-02-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
xanthos is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuanda View Post
Met a client in Pasir Ris and decided to head down to check this place out. Got her contact and texted her.

Body: 7.5/10 (Slim with meat in the right places, boobs I think C? And I think man-made)
Ambience: Curtain set up. So to each his own. Some bros will like the excitement, some will feel no privacy. But definitely can hear what’s going on in other cubicles. I’m sure they heard us too.
Massage: 6.5/10 (The skill not really there. But she got strength and the basics. Not piano)
Sensual: 8/10 (Depending on the menu you choose. But she’s accommodating to requests)
Location: ? Can’t give a score. Cos this area really out of the way unless you stay Pasir Ris. Even if you stay Pasir Ris also need to see which part. Parking should be ok. Got a few parking compounds around.
Discreetness: No score also. But not v good. If you go in the day like I did, there will be eyes on you. The shops beside have patrons kind. If you go at night should be fine.

FYI she told me she’s listed on the web. So pretty easy for bros to find her contact. I managed to find. And I would say the selfie video is 95% what you see is what you get.
hi bro, which web are you referring to? can share link? thanks
Old 24-02-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
mrbenben88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried googling for this spa. anyone can share anna's location?
Old 24-02-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
Aalichlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funboy3 View Post
There is a sexy viet there. Was a FL before covid, went back to Vietnam and just returned. I met her at a pub at JC and had a good experience when she was in between moving location But not sure abt the price and services now that she's in a spa. Have not gone yet cos changi village too far for me.
Can share contact please! Thank you bro
Old 24-02-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
Aalichlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Can share contact please, i want B2B! Thank you!
Old 28-02-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
cryson is one of the Best!cryson is one of the Best!cryson is one of the Best!

Quote:

bro can share contact/location?
Old 02-03-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
jinkhai is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone can share location?
Old 02-03-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
jinkhai is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

Can share location?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1