The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile A Day in the Forest

That voice......its a lady's voice.........

Philip was riding into the woods with his horse until a beautiful singing voice caught his attention.

He followed where that heavenly voice came from. He need to find that voice.

He galloped but then fell into a water. Scowling at his horse.

He then went under a tree and dry up his outer clothing and boots.

The voice was louder...she is close.

He slowly went hiding behind a tree.. and there he saw her, he found her.

A beautiful woman singing. Her blond golden hair, her lips was in perfect shape of a bow, red as blood, skin beautiful and tempting frame.

She was beautiful.
Beautiful indeed.

Aurora was out to the forest picking up red berries as she was humming a song that have been stuck in her mind ever since.

She stood up as she found her basket full. The peripheral vision saw a man standing behind a tree which surprised her.

She gasp and started to run but then strong hands caught her back. His mere touch send her body unexplainable magic. It felt warm.

She look up and saw his face.

She never saw a man before. She just saw some glimpse in her dreams. But this man, this stranger standing in front of her was beautiful. Perfect. His tall frame was towering her and her broad body was like a god. Is he a god?

Her eyes studies his face.

Those eyes. Deep dark brown eyes. Perfect nose, luscious lips and strong shaped jaws.

Who is he?
He watch her as she stared at him. His hands went to her small waist and pulled her closer. She heard her whimper and smiled as he then caressed her cheeks. Her eyes closed as she was loving the touch he was giving him.

"What is your name, love?"
Her eyes open and look at his "How can I be so sure that I can trust you with my name?"

His eyes went down and watch her lips. His fingers now touch her lower lip. "I won't hurt you..." he said and his eyes went back to hers. "now, tell me your name."

"Aurora."
"Why is a girl like you, roaming out in this forest?"

"I lived nearby." she said as she was still looking at him at awe.

"Have you seen a man in your life before? Aurora?"

She shook her head and look at him. "No... I've never seen a man before. As I was forbidden to go out of this forest."

"Why?"

"My three stepmothers forbid me to. They said it is dangerous."

"So.. you just lived alone with them?"

"Yes."
"This is your first time seeing an actual man?"

"Yes..."
"Being... close with a man?"
She nodded and he pulled her closer and caressed her cheek.

"Being... touched by a man?"
Aurora nodded again and gripped his arm as he felt his hands sliding down her waist to her hips then to her thighs. His callous hands were sexy and god the look in his eyes was inviting. Magnetic and handsome.

He smiled and leaned closer as he planted a kiss in her forehead then to her jaws, then to her cheeks, then to her lips.

He pulled her closer and deepen the kiss. Aurora didn't know what to do but just follow his lead and opened her mouth, kissing him.

He taste amazing........
Old 27-12-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: A Day in the Forest

She felt his lips smirk against her lips. He carried her then laid her on the grassy ground under the tree. He kissed her down her neck and tore her dress which made her grasp.

"No!"

"Don't worry love, I'll be buying you the most beautiful dresses ever made..." he said he planted kisses down her breast and sucked her nipples and heard her moan.

"Spread your legs, Aurora. I'll be sucking you hard and taste your sweet juices. Lick you until you can't take it anymore. Until you convulse into pleasure."

She did what he commanded and Philip licked her pussy hard. "A-Ahhhh..."

"Does it feel good?"

"Y-Yes! Oh yes!"
"Mmm... you taste good, love."
"Lick me more. Lick me harder, Philip!" she moaned as he arched her back wanting more as Philip sucked her harder. She sucked her clit and inserted his finger in her which made her scream. "Oh god!! Yes!"

He can feel her contract around her finger as he thrust it in and out as he continued sucking her. "Ahhh-haaaa....."

"Mmmm, you taste really fucking good, Aurora." he said and inserted another finger in her.

"Mmm...." she moaned louder and gripped his hair. "P-Philip.." she said breathlessly "Ah! Philip!"

"Are you going to come?"

"Y-Yeah..."
"Come in my mouth, baby." he said and started to suck harder and thrust his fingers faster.

"A-Ahhh! Philip!" she screamed and climaxed around his mouth. She was panting and was now covered with her sweet sweat. Philip look at her as he put his finger in her hot mouth.

"Taste yourself my love."

She then sucked his finger and Philip leaned forward capturing her lips. Sucking and kissing her passionately as his hands went to her to his lap without breaking their kiss. Aurora moaned in pleasure. She felt a hard thing pressing against her bum and noticed it was his erection. She bit her lip as she grind herself against his throbbing hard cock who wants to get off the tight pants which made Philip growl in pleasure.

"A-ahhh..." She slowly slid her hands down and massaged his shaft against the thin cloth. "Mmm.. yes love. That's it." he said in between moans as his hands were massaging her soft breast.

She then slid her hands inside his pants and grabbed his hard shaft as shake him off teasingly which made him groaned. She smiled and kneeled as she slowly lick him.

"Ahhh... love... yes..."

Philip's hips jerked in excitement as he gripped her hair while she took all of him in her mouth "AHHHH!" he was now panting so hard and fast. She can taste the sweetness of his hot juices coming out. He can feel himself losing control.

He pulled himself out off her mouth and carried her as he spread her legs, displaying her wet pussy. He teased her clit using the head of his cock as he rubbed himself roughly in her entrance.

"A-aahhh... Philip!!"

She screamed and as she was about to come, Philip smashed himself inside her tight pussy and immediately released his juices inside her but still continued to thrust himself roughly inside her as wet messy sounds audible.

"Ah... ah! Yes! More!"

He can feel her core throbbing and tightening around his cock which felt amazing. It felt so good it made him cum the second time inside of her and still never stopped thrusting deeper as white hot sticky juices was dripping out her pussy while he pounded her deep and rough.

Philip then started rubbing her clit which added intense pleasure to her and she need to come again. The sudden rush of heat was there and she was even more tight. Her juices released, squirt and adding mess on the sinful wet ground.

"Ooohh! Yes baby! Wow.." he thrusted even faster and he put a finger inside her pussy as he continued fucking her as the other was still rubbing her clit.

"Ahhh!" she screamed, she came again in the same time he also cummed.

White mess and her juices was all over the ground. His cum was also dripping out her pussy but they were still in heat. Ignoring the hell of a mess they were still there.. fucking like wild heated animals as they moaned in pleasure.

E N D
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1