The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Topshag33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: new 0819, thai house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
New batch coming in on the 11th. Okt say all 3 slim one
Don’t know true anot considering most girls are quite big size here
Yea visited this house yesterday, all mostly like plump size...
Old 27-07-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
shanghailong is Cool - loads of Potential

wonder of G33 is still there. The one with Rose tattoo
Old 28-07-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Arrowteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anybody else who do ar beside 18 and 31.

Try 31 before no ar/frenching/only cowgirl in bonking and cbj.

Not interested in tattoo girl
Old 28-07-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

Is G9 girl good for service, saw her quite pretty doing makeup while waiting for G22
Old 28-07-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9509 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowteo View Post
Is G9 girl good for service, saw her quite pretty doing makeup while waiting for G22
Why don't U try and let us know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topshag33 View Post
Yea visited this house yesterday, all mostly like plump size...
Think the bbw in this house now is a lot lesser than when the house first started during Glenn's days. That day I only saw like 2 plump ones in tank.
Old 28-07-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

If G22 not available I will go try G9 and let you guys know
Old 01-08-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

I had been bonking for many years and understood the meaning of kindness beget kindness. Tried to understand the plight of working ladies however some of them really took advantage of being good towards them.

Took G1 today and service totally cannot make it. Talk as if like i owe her money like that. Demanded me to give her extra money for BBBJ. and say can only BBBJ 1-2 min. It is not even asking in a smiley and cheerful manner. It's demanding and rude. This G1 think we Singaporean guys are all easy-bullied and will stupidly succumb to her demands is it? Totally spoilt my mood. I stop immediately , get dressed and talk to OKT. OKT is kind and let me change to G29.

G29 is bbw, but at least she talk in respect and customer-oriented.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
I had been bonking for many years and understood the meaning of kindness beget kindness. Tried to understand the plight of working ladies however some of them really took advantage of being good towards them.
cant help but agree with this
Old 02-08-2018, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

g1 the dark new ger...iirc.
i had no problem with her.
very gud service n nice slim body n decent boobs but her look ....not my cai... she has lots experience in this line.
is juz paid sex... business to them.. we r juz a guy who is gg to fuck em...is juz a nice fucker or not nice fucker...either way is stil kena fuck

Last edited by bonkning; 02-08-2018 at 06:28 AM.
Old 02-08-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
MTVparadox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Took G1 today and service totally cannot make it. Talk as if like i owe her money like that. Demanded me to give her extra money for BBBJ. and say can only BBBJ 1-2 min. It is not even asking in a smiley and cheerful manner. It's demanding and rude. This G1 think we Singaporean guys are all easy-bullied and will stupidly succumb to her demands is it? Totally spoilt my mood. I stop immediately , get dressed and talk to OKT. OKT is kind and let me change to G29.

This G1 must teach her a hard lesson by pumping her hard hard and long long
Old 02-08-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

Christianlian9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I fully agree with u brother that sometimes we are too kind and they trying to take advantage of us.These WL got fuck by so many man everyday and some of them think very highly of themselves.At least u dare to speak up to the OKT.
Old 02-08-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
g1 the dark new ger...iirc.
i had no problem with her.
very gud service n nice slim body n decent boobs but her look ....not my cai... she has lots experience in this line.
is juz paid sex... business to them.. we r juz a guy who is gg to fuck em...is juz a nice fucker or not nice fucker...either way is stil kena fuck
Good service meh?

G1: "If i bbbj, what can you give me?"
Me : *ignore*
G1 : "If i bbbj, what can you give me?"
Me : *ignore again*
G1 : " Eh are you listening to me? what can you give me?"

She speaks too highly of herself as if that she thinks she is the only girl in the world that does bbbj. If reluctant, can just cbj. I did not force her to bbbj also. The tone she used is not even pleasing and smilies kind. Is those demanding and need to ask so many times for what! Nornally, i do not write bad fr as i do empathize them to came here to work unless is totally disrespectful and cmi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVparadox View Post
This G1 must teach her a hard lesson by pumping her hard hard and long long
No man, not going waste my money on her. Attitude totally turn off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christianlian9 View Post
I fully agree with u brother that sometimes we are too kind and they trying to take advantage of us.These WL got fuck by so many man everyday and some of them think very highly of themselves.At least u dare to speak up to the OKT.
haha i know OKT for quite some time. He knows i do not play prank and just being sincere in this whole fuck and go biz. I knew of some customers quite cb one... 30 mins bell rang told okt through microphone that he haven shoot and need 10 more mins. haha
Old 02-08-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 15
closing_bell is a glorious beacon of lightclosing_bell is a glorious beacon of lightclosing_bell is a glorious beacon of lightclosing_bell is a glorious beacon of lightclosing_bell is a glorious beacon of lightclosing_bell is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Good service meh?

Me : *ignore*
G1 : "If i bbbj, what can you give me?"
Me : *ignore again*
G1 : " Eh are you listening to me? what can you give me?"

She speaks too highly of herself as if that she thinks she is the only girl in the world that does bbbj. If reluctant, can just cbj. I did not force her to bbbj also. The tone she used is not even pleasing and smilies kind. Is those demanding and need to ask so many times for what! Nornally, i do not write bad fr as i do empathize them to came here to work unless is totally disrespectful and cmi.

No man, not going waste my money on her. Attitude totally turn off.

haha i know OKT for quite some time. He knows i do not play prank and just being sincere in this whole fuck and go biz. I knew of some customers quite cb one... 30 mins bell rang told okt through microphone that he haven shoot and need 10 more mins. haha
fuck halfway still can intercom
Old 02-08-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think u are as cb as those who asked for 10min more.

Local whores gets $50 rejection fees when rejected.
Cat50 Thai gets nothing after getting naked n shower for you.

Pay $50 is to test drive.
Ganna svc not gam u, just treat it as Bad luck n move on to next one.
Ganna good svc treat it as good luck n rtf.
The wl really unlucky to bump into customer like u.
You sound as if u think your $50 very big.

Last edited by cassano10; 02-08-2018 at 04:43 PM.
Old 02-08-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Good service meh?
duno leh...i visited her total 2 times...
never say lidat to me aeh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1