The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
it takes an amount of luck for any team to go all the way and win the king-of-europe title. and san siro is san siro. sometimes i think the semi-finals should be played on neutral ground. just a 1 match decider like the final.
Yes, agreed that luck plays its part in football - injuries & refs' decisions. Penalty shootouts too.

No complaints losing to Milan. Really. Except for that Rooney decision, losing 2-1 is better than 3-0 lor. haha. Getting to the semis was further than I'd expected from my team and I enjoyed the journey while it lasted. Now it's time to fight for the EPL crown and be Champions of England. Throwing in the FA Cup for a 4th Double will be nice.

The current format is alright as both teams get to play at home & away. But I'm not sure about the away-goal and penalty shootouts. I would say bring back replays.

Liverpool knocked Barca out on away goals although both teams each won a game. Which team is better?

Chelsea lost to Liverpool in a penalty shootout and I thought Liverpool were satisfied sitting with 1-0. Liverpool knew that if Chelsea were to score a goal then they had to score another 2 goals (which is a big ask) to advance.

Milan deserve to be at Athens and no one can deny their place. It will be gross injustice if they are not crowned Champions of Europe and a team's place in Athens being questioned wins it with another penalty shootout.
Old 05-05-2007, 12:19 AM
Samster

Fergie demands derby win

SIR Alex Ferguson has urged Manchester United not to rely on old rivals Arsenal doing them a title favour this weekend.

If the Gunners beat Chelsea at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday, United would be crowned champions providing they had collected at least a point from the Manchester derby at City 24 hours earlier.

The scenario is wholly plausible given the tiredness Chelsea have been showing in recent weeks and the desire of Arsene Wenger's men to at least end a difficult campaign on a high note.

But equally, Ferguson is aware that if his own side suffer a fourth defeat in five trips to their neighbours this weekend, they will offer Chelsea an opportunity to seize the initiative by beating Arsenal to set up a decisive meeting with United at Stamford Bridge next Wednesday.

Having abandoned plans to fly to Zaragoza in order to watch young defender Gerard Pique in action for the La Liga outfit, Ferguson probably will now watch the action unfold at Arsenal on television.

However, the Scot is eager to ensure his own side do their jobs properly rather than plunge him into a situation where he is left to cross his fingers for a favour from Wenger.

Attitude

"The name of the game for us is to win our games, that is the only way we can think," said Ferguson.

"We cannot rely on anyone else. That would be the wrong attitude. I don't know what Chelsea are going to do but if we lose tomorrow and they win their last three games, they will win the league. That is why all we should do is concentrate on beating City."

Ferguson is still assessing potential changes to his starting line-up, with Rio Ferdinand, Alan Smith, Louis Saha and Patrice Evra all likely to be involved after missing the crushing Champions League semi-final defeat to AC Milan.

Although it could be argued the hype surrounding a derby clash is exactly what United need to aid their recovery from their dismal showing in the San Siro, Ferguson feels history suggests his team would bounce back strongly no matter what the opposition.

"No-one likes to lose, especially in the semi-final of a European tie," he said.

"But it is something we have experience before. Footballers have defeats, you have to recover from them. Historically, during my time here, we have done that very well.

"The players know City will want to put one over on us and try to prevent us winning the league.

"But these are all things that make it a bigger incentive for us."

United's chances appear to have received a significant lift by the midweek training-ground scrap that has cost City the services of both Joey Barton and Ousmane Dabo.

Speculation

With takeover speculation continuing to rumble on and a chronic lack of home goals which will ensure the Blues enter the record books for the lowest number in a Premiership season if they fail to score, City appear to be there for the taking.

However, as Ferguson has found out to his cost on too many occasions, the Blues can be difficult opponents to overcome.

"A derby game is never easy," he said.

"You cannot legislate for some of the things that happen in them.

"I don't pay a lot of attention to what is happening at City but I don't think it will affect the players that Barton is missing.

"Once the game starts, what has happened during the week will be lost to them and whoever replaces Barton will be delighted to be playing."

With their treble hopes gone, Ferguson's team are refocusing on what would be a fourth domestic double.

And, although the disappointment of their failure to cope with Milan will linger for some time, the United boss is not straying from his pre-season assertion that any season which brings some silverware can be regarded as successful.

"It is difficult to prioritise competitions given the way our league is," he said.

"You just hope at the end of the campaign you come out with some silverware. If you win one trophy you should be delighted."
Old 05-05-2007, 12:22 AM
Samster

Winning the bottom line for Brown

WES Brown is happy to play the waiting game as long as Manchester United eventually land the Premiership title.

The Reds could clinch the championship this weekend if they beat City in the Manchester derby at Eastlands and Chelsea then slip up at Arsenal on Sunday.

After going three years without the trophy, United would be forgiven for wanting to celebrate their triumph as quickly as possible, especially given the disappointment of Wednesday's Champions League exit to AC Milan.

However, with two matches remaining - including one at Stamford Bridge - after this weekend's action, Brown remains unconcerned at precisely when ultimate glory will be achieved.

"It does not matter to me when we win it as long as we get it done," said the England defender.

"If we win it this weekend it would be brilliant, because then we could go to Chelsea as champions. But we could also win it there as well.

"All we have to do is make sure we get the three points against Manchester City and take it from there."

Manchester born and bred, the 27-year-old knows more than most the intense desire to secure local bragging rights.

There are split loyalties among Brown's family and friends, who straddle the blue and red halves of the Manchester divide.

Aware

And the defender is acutely aware a victory over United is often enough to sustain the City support throughout an entire season.

"It is a big game for City," he observed. "They want to show their fans what they can do.

"The fact is they have not played as well as they can this season and they certainly have not scored as many goals as they would like.

"But those statistics just make them more dangerous opponents. The form will go out of the window and they will probably play unbelievably well."

Brown confirmed the United dressing room has been in sombre mood since the chastening experience at the San Siro.

Yet, with the Premiership and the FA Cup still to play for, it could yet be a phenomenal season of success for the Old Trafford outfit.

"The Double is still on and it would be a fantastic achievement if we could win it," said Brown, who could move into the right-back slot tomorrow if old friend Rio Ferdinand returns as expected.

"We were all a bit down after Milan but that has gone now and we are just looking forward to the next couple of weeks.

"If someone had asked us before the start of the season, we would have settled for the Premiership. We really want to get that trophy back.

"But we are in the FA Cup Final as well. We have done well all season and everyone is delighted to reach this stage still being in with a chance to win two trophies."
Old 05-05-2007, 12:41 AM
Samster

Ronaldo wins writers award

Cristiano Ronaldo has picked up his third award of the season, two days after Manchester United were eliminated in the Champions League semi-finals. Ronaldo was named player of the year by the Football Writers' Association after outstanding domestic performances for United, who are closing in on the Premiership title and will face Chelsea in the FA Cup Final on May 19.

The Portugal winger was part of the United team beaten 3-0 by AC Milan on Wednesday, ending the club's hopes of winning the treble. Two weeks ago, Ronaldo collected the player of the year award and young player of the year award from the Professional Footballers' Association. The awards come 10 months after the youngster became one of the most vilified figures in the English game for his part in the sending off of Wayne Rooney, his United team mate, against Portugal in the World Cup.

Rooney pushed Ronaldo after the Portuguese seemed to appeal to the referee to punish the Englishman for a stamp on Ricardo Carvalho. Ronaldo was caught on camera winking to the Portugal bench after the red card was shown and went on to score the final goal of the penalty shoot-out that eliminated England.

On his return to Manchester United, Ronaldo was booed by opposition fans wherever he played. But he has won over many with a season of memorable performances in which he has scored 16 Premiership goals.
Old 05-05-2007, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Give us guard of honour, Blues

================================================== ========
MANCHESTER UNITED still recall the humbling experience of giving Chelsea a champions guard of honour at Old Trafford.

That came two seasons ago as Jose Mourinho’s men went to Manchester with the Premiership already in the bag.

Boss Alex Ferguson ordered his players to show the Blues respect to mark their achievement before a meaningless league clash which United went on to lose 3-1.

Now the Red Devils are determined the Blues will have to return the gesture at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday.

It is not about revenge but it will be a sign they have the Premiership title even before what was billed as the duel for the crown.

United midfielder Kieran Richardson, 22, said: “I remember when our team lined up for Chelsea two seasons ago after they had won the title.

“It would be nice to go there having won the league and get the same gesture back.”

That would also make up for the feeling of hurt from 12 months ago.

United went to the Bridge that day, were hammered 3-0 and had their own title hopes extinguished as Mourinho’s side claimed a second successive Premiership.

Richardson said: “Last season when we went there we didn’t play our best.

“After the game everyone was really upset about our performance and the way Chelsea were able to win.

“That was one of my worst experiences, being in that changing room after the game. We don’t want that feeling this time — we want it to be a good feeling. We want to go there now and get one up on them.”

To claim the title this weekend United are going to have to win the Manchester derby at Eastlands today and hope Chelsea fail to win at Arsenal tomorrow.

Richardson said: “At the start of the season the manager told us we would need to get 90 points to win the title because the standard has got so high. He looks like being spot-on.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 05-05-2007, 10:26 AM
Samster

CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Mikel: Utd don't deserve title

================================================== ========

MIKEL JOHN OBI has taunted Manchester United by claiming: You don’t deserve the title.

The £16million Chelsea star, who snubbed a move to Old Trafford after a bitter row, insists the Blues have been the better side.

The Nigerian said: “We deserve to win the title because of our hard work, determination, the injury crisis and everything.

“I think United have been lucky at some points this season while we’ve had a long list of injuries to cope with. Overall, we’ve been the better team.

“On the strength of our performances we would be worthy champions, because we gave it our all.”

Chelsea, who are at Arsenal tomorrow, are five points adrift of United, who face local rivals City today.

But Mikel, 20, insists the title race is not yet over. He said: “We’ve played more games than any club in England and still we are showing our ability to win games under any circumstance.

“It’s only a few days to go but I am confident the title will remain at Stamford Bridge. We deserve it.”

United would need to lose at City for Chelsea to have a chance of staging an upset when the two sides clash at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday.

Mikel added: “There is a possibility they could slip up.

“Football is certainly an unpredictable game and anything could still happen.”

Mikel joined Chelsea after a huge transfer wrangle, with United getting £12m compensation after he initially signed for the Reds.

He added: “This is where I wanted to be and the manager is someone I adore.”

His boss is already plotting for next season with the help of skipper John Terry and vice-captain Frank Lampard.

Mourinho said: “We are having our meetings and I have been speaking with players.

“I have been trying to explain the vision of the future. We have already the pre-season plans on the walls of the dressing room.”

But Mourinho added: “This season is not over. We have four matches to play, four matches where we can win two trophies. We can win one, or we can win none.”

================================================== =======

Read this article and seems like fun to have it here for Man Utd's fans amusement. Damn!! Old saying is, like father, like son. Nowadays, it's "Like manager, like player" Look at this idiot who can't decide anything on his own. But at least we've got some monies by selling this "crap".

Member of the REALM

Old 05-05-2007, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
..Damn!! Old saying is, like father, like son. Nowadays, it's "Like manager, like player" Look at this idiot who can't decide anything on his own. But at least we've got some monies by selling this "crap".
This Mikel (who the hell is he, doesn't even merit mention) SOB is taking big COCK. His sugar daddy JM is no class act either.. with cold reality starring at him from tonight (we hope). Lap of honour?... Lap dance suits hims fine
Old 05-05-2007, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
This Mikel (who the hell is he, doesn't even merit mention) SOB is taking big COCK. His sugar daddy JM is no class act either.. with cold reality starring at him from tonight (we hope). Lap of honour?... Lap dance suits hims fine
Bro yingyang,
Forgive the boy. He obviously doesn't know what is happening. For matter, he doesn't even know what is good for him.
If he knows, he wouldn't have rescinded on the contract he signed with United to join Chelski.
Let's hope United will make him (and Terry, Makelele, Essien and not forgetting Mourinho) eat their words by winning the EPL.
Glory Glory Man United!
Old 05-05-2007, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
..Let's hope United will make him (and Terry, Makelele, Essien and not forgetting Mourinho) eat their words by winning the EPL.
Glory Glory Man United!
Hahaha....we'll be winning the EPL crown but some will be whinning about injuries, and what not.. Sheer class that!!

Member of the REALM

Old 05-05-2007, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 18
epsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterepsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sympathetic Wenger will show Blues no mercy

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger can 'understand the pain' felt by Chelsea following their exit from the Champions League - but has no intentions of showing the Blues much sympathy at Emirates Stadium on Sunday.

It has been a difficult week for the Blues, who saw their hopes of retaining the Premiership title dented as Manchester United opened up a five-point gap at the top before they then suffered Champions League semi-final heartache at Liverpool.

While Wenger's men have certainly not been consistent this season, the Arsenal manager takes no sense of satisfaction from the misfortunes of other teams.

He said: 'Of course I feel sorry for Chelsea. The players are players and you understand that no matter how much rich a club is, you understand how painful it is to go out as a player or a coach. You respect that.'

Although the Gunners could effectively end the Blues' title challenge on Sunday, Wenger insists proving their own worth is the only motivation his players need.

'For us, it is a chance to beat them,' he said. 'We just want to win our games and to show we are ready for next season to fight at the top.

'It will be a good opportunity to do that on Sunday, to show how good we can be next season.'

Chelsea beat Arsenal in the Carling Cup final which was marred by a mass brawl and resulted in players from both sides being suspended as well as £100,000 fines for the clubs.

Wenger, though, maintains Sunday will not be about exacting revenge.

He added: 'Our desire is to beat them. If we played Manchester United, then it would be exactly the same.'

Wenger feels Ashley Cole may not feature against his old club on Sunday.

The England left-back moved from Arsenal on the closing day of the August transfer window, with William Gallas heading in the opposite direction.

The circumstances of the switch, however, left a sour taste for many Gunners fans.

Wenger would prefer to remember the part Cole, 26, played in their successes.

'Ashley Cole is a winner and can raise his game in the big games. When you had to perform, he was always there and was a big-game player,' said the Gunners boss.

'I want us to respect Ashley Cole for what he has done for the club. I do not want the fans to boo him, but you cannot expect anything in football.'

Chelsea have reached the FA Cup final, but could well end the campaign with only victory at the Millennium Stadium to show for all their endeavours - not to mention investment in the team.

Liverpool chief executive Rick Parry belittled Chelsea's achievements this season following their Champions League exit at the hands of the Reds, claiming 'when you have invested £500million it is a fantastic season to win the League Cup.'

Wenger, though, maintained: 'That is disrespectful. They will have money now Liverpool and it does not mean they will win everything. It makes headlines, but it is not really football.'
Old 05-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Samster

Fergie Lines Up Richards Deal
Posted by Bill on Fri May 04 @ 11:15:05

Sir Alex Ferguson reportedly wants Micah Richards to be a part of Manchester United's next Champions League bid - and the Manchester City defender is said to be "aware and excited" by the Red Devils' interest.

On the eve of the Manchester derby at Eastlands, the United boss has targeted the City right-back as Gary Neville's long-term successor, according to the Daily Mirror.

The 18-year-old was nominated for this year's PFA Young Player of the Year award and Ferguson is ready to move swiftly to deny Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham getting there before him.

The London trio all tried to sign Richards during last summer's transfer window and in January but he's now said to be excited about United's apparent interest.

Richards, also capped at international level, only put pen to paper on a new four-year deal last year and City are therefore likely to demand a fee of around ý20million.

SportingLife.com
Old 05-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Samster

Fergie refuses to rely on Gunners
Posted by Bill on Fri May 04 @ 13:45:17

Sir Alex Ferguson has urged Manchester United not to rely on old rivals Arsenal doing them a title favour against Chelsea this weekend.If the Gunners beat Chelsea at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday, United would be crowned champions providing they had collected at least a point from the Manchester derby at City 24 hours earlier.

The scenario is wholly plausible given the tiredness Chelsea have been showing in recent weeks and the desire of Arsene Wenger's men to at least end a difficult campaign on a high note.

But equally, Ferguson is aware that if his own side suffer a fourth defeat in five trips to their neighbours this weekend, they will offer Chelsea an opportunity to seize the initiative by beating Arsenal to set up a decisive meeting with United at Stamford Bridge next Wednesday.

Having abandoned plans to fly to Zaragoza in order to watch young defender Gerard Pique in action for the La Liga outfit, Ferguson probably will now watch the action unfold at Arsenal on television.

However, the Scot is eager to ensure his own side do their jobs properly rather than plunge him into a situation where he is left to cross his fingers for a favour from Wenger.

"The name of the game for us is to win our games, that is the only way we can think," said Ferguson.

"We cannot rely on anyone else. That would be the wrong attitude. I don't know what Chelsea are going to do but if we lose tomorrow and they win their last three games, they will win the league. That is why all we should do is concentrate on beating City."

Ferguson is still assessing potential changes to his starting line-up, with Rio Ferdinand, Alan Smith, Louis Saha and Patrice Evra all likely to be involved after missing the crushing Champions League semi-final defeat to AC Milan.

Although it could be argued the hype surrounding a derby clash is exactly what United need to aid their recovery from their dismal showing in the San Siro, Ferguson feels history suggests his team would bounce back strongly no matter what the opposition.

"No-one likes to lose, especially in the semi-final of a European tie," he said.

"But it is something we have experience before. Footballers have defeats, you have to recover from them. Historically, during my time here, we have done that very well.

"The players know City will want to put one over on us and try to prevent us winning the league.

"But these are all things that make it a bigger incentive for us."

United's chances appear to have received a significant lift by the midweek training-ground scrap that has cost City the services of both Joey Barton and Ousmane Dabo.

With takeover speculation continuing to rumble on and a chronic lack of home goals which will ensure the Blues enter the record books for the lowest number in a Premiership season if they fail to score, City appear to be there for the taking.

However, as Ferguson has found out to his cost on too many occasions, the Blues can be difficult opponents to overcome.

"A derby game is never easy," he said.

"You cannot legislate for some of the things that happen in them.

"I don't pay a lot of attention to what is happening at City but I don't think it will affect the players that Barton is missing.

"Once the game starts, what has happened during the week will be lost to them and whoever replaces Barton will be delighted to be playing."

With their treble hopes gone, Ferguson's team are refocusing on what would be a fourth domestic double.

And, although the disappointment of their failure to cope with Milan will linger for some time, the United boss is not straying from his pre-season assertion that any

teamtalk.com
Old 05-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Samster

Fergie planning United changes
Posted by Bill on Fri May 04 @ 11:15:05

Sir Alex Ferguson is preparing to make changes as Manchester United bid to move closer to the Premiership title by beating Manchester City.Having highlighted a lack of freshness in his team as a major factor behind Wednesday's defeat by AC Milan, Ferguson finds himself in the welcome position of having options for the derby clash.

Rio Ferdinand seems certain to start, as do forwards Louis Saha and Alan Smith, who were both consigned to the bench in the San Siro in midweek.

In addition, left-back Patrice Evra is available after suspension and could replace Gabriel Heinze, who hardly covered himself in glory against Milan.

The squad did not return from Milan until the early hours of Thursday morning and Ferguson wants them to have as much rest as possible ahead of the City clash, when victory would leave Chelsea in the unenviable position of having to win all their three remaining matches to stand any chance of retaining the championship.

"I am sure everyone will want to play because it is a derby game but I need to assess what is the right thing to do," said Ferguson.

"The key thing is that at least I have some options for the first time in a few weeks."

Ferguson also confirmed captain Gary Neville has a chance of returning for the FA Cup final against Chelsea on May 19.

Neville suffered ankle ligament damage against Bolton on March 17 and was expected to miss the remainder of the season.

However, the full-back is likely to return for the first final at the new Wembley and Ferguson would then have no problem with Neville linking up with the England squad ahead of the crucial Euro 2008 qualifier in Estonia on June 6.

"We have seen an improvement in the injury and Gary has a chance for the final," said Ferguson.

"If he is fit, he could join up with England. At least he will be fresh."

United (from): Van der Sar, Kuszczak, O'Shea, Brown, Ferdinand, Vidic, Heinze, Evra, Ronaldo, Scholes, Carrick, Fletcher, Eagles, Giggs, Richardson, Rooney, Smith, Saha, Solskjaer.

teamtalk.com
Old 05-05-2007, 10:18 PM
Samster

United move closer to title

Man City 0 Man United 1

Manchester United took a giant step towards the Premier League title when they beat Manchester City 1-0 in a one-sided local derby to open up an eight-point lead over Chelsea.

United have 88 points with two matches to play which means Chelsea, on 80 points with three matches to go, must win at Arsenal on Sunday to keep alive their now slim hopes of a third successive championship.

Although United dominated the match at the City of Manchester Stadium, the game came down to a tale of two penalties -- one scored by United and one missed by City.

Cristiano Ronaldo scored for United after 34 minutes while Darius Vassell saw Edwin van der Sar save his 81st minute penalty with his out-stretched legs.

It was the second successive home match in which City had missed a penalty. They ended their last home game of the season without a goal in eight successive home matches since New Year's Day.

Their Tally of 10 home league goals is the all-time worst record in the English top tier since league football began in 1888.

Ronaldo, named as England's Footballer of the Year on Friday to add to his Player's Player of the Year title, made no mistake from the spot sending the ball wide of Andreas Isaksson for his 23rd United goal of the season.

It was the perfect way to avenge a vicious stamp Michael Ball executed on Ronaldo's ribs after just two minutes which was missed by the match officials.

If they had seen it, Ball would almost certainly have been red carded, but instead he stayed on the field and committed the foul on Ronaldo that led to the penalty after 34 minutes.

Ironically it was Ball who won City's penalty in the closing stages, falling as he ran past Wes Brown. Referee Rob Styles pointed to the spot, but Vassell shot straight at the goalkeeper who saved it with his legs.

United, recovering from their shattering loss to AC Milan in the Champions League semi-final on Wednesday, dominated from first kick to last and fully deserved to take the lead after going close nine minutes before the penalty when Rio Ferdinand, returning from injury, headed against the City crossbar.

City rarely threatened and United always looked like winning the match and taking all three points which puts them within touching distance of their first title since 2003.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 23
gaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Finally, we can tightened our grip on e premier league trophy....!!!!!....Hell with tt o b mikel..tt piece of black charcoal...!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1