The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dm9791 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question How much to tip at a clean joint

Hi guys (and gals if there are any),

Not really a stranger to the massage scene, been to several different types over the years, and not really a stranger to this thread either, but never posted before. But still need some advice from the more experienced bros here due to the language barrier (I don't speak chinese).

Anyway you guys know this type of place, a larger establishment with several good clean rooms and young masseuses, mostly clean (in terms of service) but I'm sure there are some black sheep, even though my several trips there I was never asked the GQ. Even though the rooms and the deco are decent, it is also not one of those atas ones and the prices are mid-range. One of them, who tried to converse with me in english, openly teased me before with her hands and would say things like whether I could be her bf but never really asked the GQ. But she's gone now. I digress, just to let you guys have an idea of what kind of place.

Anyway back to the topic, I've been requesting this other ML, who is young, pretty, friendly, and decent massage. On top of that she tries very hard. But we don't have that much conversation due to her knowing very limited english. Her massage would give me a very obvious hard on but she ignores it and carry on. I wouldn't say her massage is an intentional tease, just that she goes close to the shiok areas, but still keeps it professional. I was wondering how much should I tip her for her hard work. Do these kind of ML's get any cut from the entrance fee I pay? I would like to reward her but at the same time I can't afford too much. I am already paying $75 for 1.5hrs. The problem with this joint is that if I go for 1hr which is $50, the massage routine seems to be incomplete. Alot of the ML's there probably intentionally massage you slowly and then ask you if you want to extend. So I am booking 1.5hrs now and only then the massage routine seems complete but this isn't too cheap.

Any advice? Is $10 tip too low?
Old 01-03-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dm9791 View Post
Hi guys (and gals if there are any),

Not really a stranger to the massage scene, been to several different types over the years, and not really a stranger to this thread either, but never posted before. But still need some advice from the more experienced bros here due to the language barrier (I don't speak chinese).

Anyway you guys know this type of place, a larger establishment with several good clean rooms and young masseuses, mostly clean (in terms of service) but I'm sure there are some black sheep, even though my several trips there I was never asked the GQ. Even though the rooms and the deco are decent, it is also not one of those atas ones and the prices are mid-range. One of them, who tried to converse with me in english, openly teased me before with her hands and would say things like whether I could be her bf but never really asked the GQ. But she's gone now. I digress, just to let you guys have an idea of what kind of place.

Anyway back to the topic, I've been requesting this other ML, who is young, pretty, friendly, and decent massage. On top of that she tries very hard. But we don't have that much conversation due to her knowing very limited english. Her massage would give me a very obvious hard on but she ignores it and carry on. I wouldn't say her massage is an intentional tease, just that she goes close to the shiok areas, but still keeps it professional. I was wondering how much should I tip her for her hard work. Do these kind of ML's get any cut from the entrance fee I pay? I would like to reward her but at the same time I can't afford too much. I am already paying $75 for 1.5hrs. The problem with this joint is that if I go for 1hr which is $50, the massage routine seems to be incomplete. Alot of the ML's there probably intentionally massage you slowly and then ask you if you want to extend. So I am booking 1.5hrs now and only then the massage routine seems complete but this isn't too cheap.

Any advice? Is $10 tip too low?

How much tips do you usually give to the hawker when they make you a
delicious dish?
Old 01-03-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dm9791 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How much to tip at a clean joint

Really? just wondering whether the ML's get any cut from the $75 massage fee. On one hand I am already paying so much... on the other hand if the ML doesn't get anything but her basic pay and she tries quite hard, that'll be quite sad...
Old 01-03-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

In the USA, when you go makan, the tips rate seem to be around 8-10%. That was ages ago when i went on a few biz trips there. Not sure what it is now.

Just compare your tip to the full price as a % and give a sane value if you feel you must tip.

TS, if you no speak chinese, not much connection, i wonder what moves you to tip?
Old 01-03-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

You can't afford too much.... if let's say you give her $10 tips...than is total $85 per visi t without teasing . $10 can get yourself a good meal after massage... give you a little bit of shiok is just want you to rtm only...
Old 01-03-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
In the USA, when you go makan, the tips rate seem to be around 8-10%. That was ages ago when i went on a few biz trips there. Not sure what it is now.

Just compare your tip to the full price as a % and give a sane value if you feel you must tip.

TS, if you no speak chinese, not much connection, i wonder what moves you to tip?
Wah give 8 to 10% mean you think service not there leh, in US normally is 15 to 20% for tips in restaurants.

Actually Singapore default is already 17% just that the waiters never get it, all taken by the restaurants owners
Old 02-03-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

I think on average a ML may earn about $15 per hour. I used to tip but these days I stopped. No need to tip la, unless she already has one finger up your arsehole and the remaining fingers around your balls. Then you may want to tip for skill heh... Better not to cultivate the habit and ML expectation
Old 02-03-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Hopefully TS is a newbie. If laujiao, likely carrot head
Old 02-03-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Don't have to tip actually.. even if you want to tip, any amount will do because it's all a bonus
Old 02-03-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

I tip my masseuse $20 when I'm greatly relieved of my aches and soreness from workouts.

Tipping is not about topping up somebody's salary. It is in appreciation of service rendered according to your own level of satisfaction.

I know in other countries you may be required to tip, but not so Asia.
Old 02-03-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute

What's there to tip ?

Dont make this a norm here.

If good you just go back support her.

The extra $20 - $30, you can accumulate to go for another session or treat your kid to a good meal.
Old 03-03-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!

It depends on your comfort level. If the ML really gives you good massage that you feel relaxed afterwards, a $10 tip gives her the motivation to keep serving you better. Whether you tip her or not, depends on you. Actually by always requesting for her, you are also supporting her. So you see what is your comfort level la
Old 03-03-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Zero.......
Old 03-03-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
sexymassage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$10-20 if give a good massage and wish to kc her?
Old 03-03-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Within your own budget,if you want to reward her hardwork last time i visit twice per mth only give $10 for sg.if you give alot one time then other times so little then it seem her work standard drop
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1