The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2007, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
XiangGe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiangGe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
PRC in Holiday Viila SJ 08-10-2007

Damn...no water supply in SS15 after gone back from work .
So use this excuse to visit above lar
At 1st wanna visit the 2 Inns in Sunway Mentari, but shower there small and not nice mah.
Reached there and greeted by OKT Eric. Told me I wanna took a bath 1st. He frankly told me only 5 WLs came to work today, told me yesterday full house and the MLs earned alot and took leave wor. I said nvm, today I wanna try PRC WLs "above"...hehehe...he happily said no problem.

Hmmm....took a throughout bath, from top till toe, until clean clean....Deep into the hot water jazcuzzi for ~5 mins before rinsed myself again inside shower. Not using the steam room & sauna. Put on my clothes again and went out. OKT Eric went back home liaw. Sat on the sofa a while and got myself a glass of hot chinese tea to rest for a while 1st.

OKT leaded me to room above and mirror from room to room.

1st room: Xing Xing & ??? (forget liaw but a bit short and thin)
2nd room: Merry (SYT)
3rd room: Coco (very tall and big boobs, face so so if compare to others)
4th room: Wen Wen (tall and SYT)

Who to take leh ? Wanna try Wen Wen but a customer just came out not long ago from her room. Aiya~~~ asked OKT to recommend lor He said for good service can try Xing Xing and Coco. Okay lor...take Xing Xing (at far almost same face & hair style as Qi Qi Klang mah). OKT asked the other PRC WL go to other room for a while. Afterthat OKT brought us 2 new towels + a condom. Huiiiii...I thought need to use wet towel again...like the PRC FL in Klang.

Age & origin: 27 year old from Nan Jing (Shanghai)

Body: quite tall 163cm, slim & flat tummy, fair and smooth skin, got a "spider" tattoo on her left hand. Boobs not big lar....

Skills & GFE: Surprised that she spoke gentlely with good manner, as Shanghai girl usually LCLY one Washed my back, front, armpits & ass hole (but no AR, PRC always not provide AR, washed ass hole only to get rit of the shit there lar....hehehe...smelly kuah). Same like other WLs & MLs, she praised my skin very fair for a guy woh I said she is fairer lah...she said she is a girl should be fair & smoother skin lar.

After dried myself laid on bed. Actually I wanna lean my back upper on the bed head but she pull me all laid down loh. Licked my ears, licked & bite a bit my nipples, licked and sucked a bit both inner tight near groin part, along my tights and licked + bite a little both my knees .... "feel" geli at knees part...hehehe...1st time...Afterthat BBBJ for quite a long time...I smiled while she was doing it...like a girl licking "lolipop" and up down up down very hard working and no rush ...caped me and blew didi somemore...before she asked me to mission her...but I asked her to cowgirl me instead...after a while...pull me up, said want me to mission her woh....mei mei tight tight lar...

Washed myself, put on clothes again. She gave me a kiss on my right cheek and asked to visit her again. Hmmmm...quite good GFE...

Went down. Asked OKT why only 5 PRCs nowadays? Last time ~ 8 - 10. He said just came 3 new one, not start work today. Confirmed with him that Oscar, HV SJ & Dragon Hotel in BSD (near Star Light) (red colour corner lot, WSG Bro went there before? Never read FR from there coz still new ?) from the same boss. All 3 provide PRCs except HV SJ got locals.

After finished another glass of chinese tea...ciow...today got more variety of food but I've eaten dinner before went there...so not took any food.

Damage: RM220/ 45 mins / 1 shot FJ OR Double Fly : RM370/60mis/2 shots FJ

Note: Free car park ticket (RM 4) if take PRC service above

For local WLs: RM198/45mins/1 shot FJ OR RM228/60mins/1 shot FJ + massage + RM4 ticket.

So the different is not much (RM18) but 5 STARS hotel room and KING size spring bed.....hehehe

WIR: Hmmmm...I should have taken Marry and Wen Wen instead if prefer prettier look, SYTs !
Where are you, my......SPOON !
Old 31-10-2007, 08:34 PM
Samster

XiangGe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiangGe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
3rd visit Thai MP SS15 08-09-2007

Open business officially, so re-visit there for unfinished "testing"
I've been massaged by Ah Da & Ah Nian, so remain Ah Ooi & Ah Bung.
Called and answered by Ah Bung. Asked for Bro Wong but she said he was not working there anymore...Bro spermsdropping...did you know about it ?

Okay...nwm asked Ah Bung whether Ah Ooi available ? She said yes...so went up. Ah Da opened the door for me and greeted me in Thai language. Ah Bung at the counter + Ah Nian sat on the sofa also, did the same. Ah Ooi was sitting at the rear corridor, ate lunch. Ah Bung gave me a glass of water to drink...very good as I also felt thirsty. Ah Da called her to start work. As usual, she brought a basin of water to wash my feets...geli geli lar.... She wear singelet today and changed to short loose pant before came in the cubicle (oh yes, area of cubicle (cover with curtain) quite big (bigger than the PRC MP SS15).

Age, face & body: 27 years old, slimmest and smallest size among the MLs there. Look younger compare to her age. Got a tattoo on her left arm tight.
Minus point is her uneven teeth. I guess that why she seldom talk or smile.

Skills: As I told her I prefer soft oil massage, her strenght is "ngam-ngam" for me lor. I guess she can't give harder than that lar with her body size If someone prefers hard massage she is not the right one lar...Can choose the other 3 MLs instead...However, for some part of the body, she can press hard with her thumbs and forefinger. Not using her elbows or arm tight to massage me, only rub with her both hands. Also not massage my head, maybe not enough time ?

Extra ? Yup Told her directly want "ping pong" massage before start and she said can (pay at the counter directly, massage + extra) . Minus point was she still very "reserved" to try to "arouse" me though she already know I want extra. Why leh ? Read many times that other MLs in other MPs try very hard to arouse and to lure customer into extra. Maybe she was not familiar with me lor ...She always covered my private part while massage my legs (front and back position)...Hard go deep into my inner tight parts. Yup...she did learn new skills for batin...not pure TFK and very sensual + some pain while she used her thumbs to press the nerve along the inner tight. She also pitched the groin part, which is very special . Minus point is she poured A LOT of baby oil while stoking my shaft Yes...I mean A LOT ! While massaging, she also did the same on my body parts = > From my passed experiences, the other MLs usually poured some oil on one of her hands, then rub evenly between her both hands before touching my skin. BUT this Ah Ooi is totally different...she just squeezed the baby oil bottle with her hand to create a string of oil and shoot on my body + privite parts...hahaha...like someone peeing on me Feeling quite strange but too much oil & too oily for me lar lar...hehehe...While she massaged my tummy (she sat on my site) her body so close to me and looked so seductive, So I dare my self to ask can touch ar...but she said "geli" and cannot woh...hehehe

She gave me a glass of warm water at the counter while I was paying to Ah Bung...very good...no need to ask usually thirsty after long hour massage. Saw 2 customers were having foot massage by Ah Da & Ah Nian and another one reading paper. They are male NL...hehehe. Just before finished the glass of water, saw the owner (not sure his name, Mr Sim ?) came out from behind...A nice and gentle guys...He asked Ah Bung to give me discount woh...hehehe...I said no as I already paid....hehehe...

WIR ? Maybe ask for Ah Nian again as she did gave me 2 times TFK in one extra charge only ...Bro spermsdropping, Ah Da look eligance on her black cloth today woh...she looked beautiful today woh...hehehe
Old 31-10-2007, 08:35 PM
Samster

7th visit to Thai MP SS17 08-07-2007

Name: Ah Luck

Age and origin: 36 year old and from Chiang Mai. Got one daugther age 11. Speak & understand English well.

Face and body: Quite fair skin, not tall and slim. Overall looks younger as compare to her age.

Skills: Told her that I've right shoulders pain again. Asked her to apply "Counter Pain" on this part + oil to massage gently. Surprisingly pain gone after finished massage (all along right neck, right shoulder & back bone till right butt), have a good night sleep, till now also no pain Her massage movement, like Ah Kun, slow and steady, pressure consistant on all the reciprocal rubbing movements. She did use her elbow / arm tight quite frequent to rub on my back, legs and arms. Another plus point is her hands are soft while touching my skin. Same like other MLs (PRC & Thai), she also praised my body skin fair and smooth woh (while rubbing my left arm) ...even smoother than a lady...hehehe ... I guess it is the result from always being massaged kuah She told me Ah Mui, Ah Wan & Ah Kun are the youngest one among others, which are 26, 28 & 29 respectively. Other all > 30 .

Extra: I did ask her and gave some hand sign. She smiled back & shaked her head gently. She asked me any "improvement/different" after batin massage (not TFK but decent batin, tried Ah Mai & Ah On before)...I was speechless, just smiled back and did not know how to answer her ...how to reply leh ? I want becoz I'm "hum sap" ?...hehehe ...Anyway my hands still so discipline lar...

WIR ? = Another 2 MLs to be tested, which is Ah Deng and Ah Lin !
Oh yes...only now I understand the "yum-er" face Thai girl (also young) on the counter doesn't know how to massage one...She only jaga counter...
Hehehe...sometimes she wear little and can see her big boobs lar...
Old 31-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Samster

8th visit to PRC MP SS15 08-03-2007

Yesterday night, revisited MP above. Saw Ah Yu sat outside the shoplot and SMS. Greeted her and she smiled back. Asked me to take her service again Hehehe...I said rotation lar...I've tried all 6 PRC MLs already mah...

Went inside. Asked Ah Juine who's turn now ? While she just want to stand up to go to counter for checking...Ah Ju spoke out loudly was her turn. Ah Sue (sat beside Ah Ju) smiled at me. NVM...anyone also can lar ...hehehe

While Ah Ju just started massaging my back neck part, Ah Sue and Xiao Tau together came inside my cubicle...wanna look see look see me woh...asked me to take them next time...The playful Ah Sue slaped my butt before went out...hehehe...

As this was the 3rd time Ah Ju massaged me...more GFE lar . We chatted alot. However, among the MLs there, she is the most "reserved" one and not massage my butts meat & chest part...only tummy...hehehe). She did offer me "TFK" (no need to ask from me lar...) but I rejected...Just wanted a decent massage by her. Why ? hehehe...her massage skills only decent but not arousing / sensual compare to others mah . Damage RM100 / 2hours.

She told me few days ago, there was a Singaporean customer, who took a 2 hours foot massage (one ML) + 3 hours body massage (3 MLs at a time ). So total time = 5 hours but paid 11 hours service charge (1x2 + 3x3). I guess the total payout should be RM550 (11 x RM50). Not a big problem for Sing Dollar lar...He was massaged by Ah Sue, Xiao Tau & Ah Juine at the same time. I wondered how to squeze 4 peoples inside one small cubicle ? She explained to me that one focus on head and back part, one left leg and one right led loh...Wah ...He was treated like a "king" leh ??? She asked me to try next time woh...hehehe

WSG Bros, have you ever been massaged by more than a ML at a time ???
FJ I've read alot...please share your experience here...might give it a try one day...hehehe

Note: When I went out ~12 am ...Ah Yu still still sat outside...She blamed me not take her woh...I said other time when her turn come lor...She then smiled back and asked me to come again. Ah Sue also asked me to come again the next day woh while I was paying...hehehe...When I've entered my car...I saw a few guys approached the Ah Yu...Ah Sue also joined together outside the shop...discussed something...I guess they were dealing something other than massage service ? hehehe...finished normal working hours mah...
Old 31-10-2007, 08:39 PM
Samster

Genting Highlands FR (4.8.07) - Threesome (2 1) ?

This one posted in here before ....end of August 2007
Old 01-11-2007, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
al-pharqkiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Romeo Inn 10-26-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiangGe View Post
Called dora dora...stop business...
I think they closed many years ago.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
al-pharqkiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Romeo Inn 10-26-2007

Quote:
Called dora dora...stop business...
I think they closed many years ago.
Old 02-11-2007, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
killersilent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in Holiday Viila SJ 08-10-2007

Quote:
Who to take leh ? Wanna try Wen Wen but a customer just came out not long ago from her room. Aiya~~~ asked OKT to recommend lor He said for good service can try Xing Xing and Coco. Okay lor...take Xing Xing (at far almost same face & hair style as Qi Qi Klang mah). OKT asked the other PRC WL go to other room for a while. Afterthat OKT brought us 2 new towels + a condom. Huiiiii...I thought need to use wet towel again...like the PRC FL in Klang.
Bro, i try Wen Wen at Holiday Villa few times lo. This ger really make me feel good and always thinking of go back to her. She is my terak at Subang now.

Hehehe, pls check below my FR on her.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...=67822&page=24
Old 04-11-2007, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Liu held over obstructing cops and council workers

Report from The STAR dated Sunday 4 November 2007 :-

Liu held over obstructing cops and council workers

SUBANG JAYA : DAP central executive committee member Ronnie Liu allegedly tried to stop enforcement officers from sealing a budget hotel in Puchong Jaya, near here.

He was detained at about 6.30pm on Friday and released at 4pm yesterday.

Liu, who was arrested for allegedly obstructing the police and Subang Jaya Municipal Council enforcement officers from sealing the place, was questioned at the Subang Jaya district police headquarters.

“We will forward our investigation papers to the authorities for further action,” said district police chief Asst Comm Zainal Rashid Abu Bakar.

He said the police had raided the hotel on Thursday and had rounded up 23 women – 19 Chinese nationals and 4 Vietnamese – who had been hiding in two secret cubicles.

“The women are being questioned and will be handed over to the immigration authorities once investigations are completed,” added ACP Zainal Rashid.

Twelve men were also picked up.

ACP Zainal Rashid said Liu had gone to the place on Friday when the police and council officers were about to seal the premises.

He claimed Liu verbally abused the policemen and council workers.

ACP Zainal Rashid said police were still looking for the hotel owner.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 04-11-2007, 11:45 AM
Samster

http://www.chinapress.com.my/content...t=1104lk01.txt

Locked and closed...
Old 04-11-2007, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersilent View Post
Bro, i try Wen Wen at Holiday Villa few times lo. This ger really make me feel good and always thinking of go back to her. She is my terak at Subang now.

Hehehe, pls check below my FR on her.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...=67822&page=24
Bro killersilent...after I read your juicy FR...I regret a lot not choosing Wen Wen at that time lar ! ... SPA with new name but no one answer when I called ... Are you going back there again ?
Old 04-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
killersilent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro killersilent...after I read your juicy FR...I regret a lot not choosing Wen Wen at that time lar ! ... SPA with new name but no one answer when I called ... Are you going back there again ?
New name but license is 2008 so can't open public yet. Check your PM i give u the OKT contact.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:01 AM
al80

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Subang Jaya

hey....where can i find good place for thai massage and some good package deal in subang jaya???good girls and good service??
Old 05-11-2007, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by al80 View Post
hey....where can i find good place for thai massage and some good package deal in subang jaya???good girls and good service??
Try to read from page 1 until the end and i am pretty sure u will find it
Old 05-11-2007, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
swinghigh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There was an ML named Ah Mei (Yee Ping) who used to work @ Endah Parade, Seri Petaling. Was caught by MIB and sent back. Heard she's working in Subang Jaya now. She's petite, around 24-25 yrs and Burmese. Speaks Mandarin and good BM. Tell ppl she's frm johor. Any1 wld hv encountered her in Subang Jaya b4?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1