The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-03-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

U r right.

D professionals hv pride.

Offer to pay usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryplay View Post

But the "courting" process is usually a enjoyable one, and they will not spend much, and usually will also help to foot the bill as well....
Old 01-03-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Ok Ur highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolopok View Post
i think u people shld respect pinays... dont lie to them....
Old 01-03-2012, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HardRockPadder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey everyone.

was wondering if anyone could pass me a CTC, as i have never had an experience with a pinoy, i am quite shy to ask for number upfront as i have never done that before. hope someone could pm me a number to work my confidence on.

above mention is not to offend anyone nor i will take the ctc given out of generosity for granted.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 19
diehard4ever15@ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydiehard4ever15@ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hmmm i wanted to have change of tastes
so i read from 1st page to last page

only manage to have 1 fb contact online...console myself its my first time

its an ART to chase pinoy skirts
Old 05-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

just got a number from a piony maid along my work place, fair skin look 7/10 look like chinese,small chat with her, she take care only three ppl in the house all grown up.

going to work on her
Old 05-03-2012, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Just know a maid earlier near yishun blk 75x. Good figure with good looking face. 36yrs old, about 160cm/44kg.

Got her nos, talk inside my car, hold her hand and kiss on lips. Meeeting her later this week. Should be uping her liao.

Any bro know her.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

The Lord, nice thread here...was reading almost 30 pages just now...lots of fun staff...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-03-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gong2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got to know a pinay maid in the east from a popular social website ( not FB).
37 yr old seperated from husband , a bit plump and not good looking but can feel she the cfm type .
First date , went for a meal and chat a bit about herself . Then sent her back.
Second date a week later, ask her out but waited more than two hours as employer is at home and not out yet. But before meeting , hv been doing sms with her during the week. Also try to hint of having a fun time but was not shut off by her. So i think , this time should be half battle win liao.
So finally see her, when in the car she sound like little puppy. Tried to hold her hand , no rejection leh.
Quickly drive to MSCP, once parked . OMG , dun waste time , french her immediately, WOW to my surprised, she suck my mouth like want to eat me up. She like more horny than me. Then i attack the jugs , she scream like no tomorrow. So afraid someone could hear her. Then my hands stretch to the next vital part, omg her panties is drenched. I hv hint her in the sms that i will make her ask for more when she hv fun with me , maybe she alrdy wet when coming down to meet me .
Finger her till she come, but she keep saying De De De. Can any bro enlighten me what she is saying . Thanks
Didn't look at her face when making her come( was enjoying sucking her tits), after she came and turn around see her face, OMG , her hair is a complete mess( like mad woman).
After that , quickly clean up and rush her home as employer is coming back.

After the session , i feel that she the sticky type. Dun wish to hv any KC with her. I shall see how it goes.

Just sharing my experience , pls dun zap me.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Guardsmanwarrio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once I got to upped this maid called melody, small breasts but tight pussy, upped her once in paragon orchard handicapped toilet and another time in h81.. after which she went to Canada..

Those were the days...
Old 05-03-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lustingfreeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...187096/1/.html

Well this is good news for maid screwers here!!
It's raining maids! haleluya it's raining maids!! yeah yeah!!

For maid bosses, good luck!!
woohoo!
Old 06-03-2012, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
poulnil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro want to exchange maid contacts ?
Old 06-03-2012, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Those hotel required 2IC, can maid used work permit to check in.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sexyboy28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeman71 View Post
Those hotel required 2IC, can maid used work permit to check in.
yes bro even passport can they just need Identification
Old 08-03-2012, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

lustingfreeman: and then this happens:

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singa...042025757.html

As for the IC thingy, it is to weed out pros, as once you get clocked, you come back after an hour with another guy, the hotel can refuse. Oh, the hotel may be asked to provide the IC / passport info, if there is some investigation, as I see from Crime-watch on Ch 5 !
Old 09-03-2012, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
qwerWERT1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

next week going to meet my new gf at HDB, may got chance to go in the house. I'm wondering, if there is law violations if I go into the house with the maid when the families are not at home?

because there is still a chance to be caught by the house owners in the case they're back early..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1