The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sanzfalcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fortune Center

Hi Guys,

This is my first post in this forum though I have been around for a while reading through various posts and updates provided by our esteemed forum bros.

Coming to the point - having read the thread on Fortune Center, I thought of peeping at the massage scene over there. I must admit I had never tried my luck at the upper floors of the Fortune (!!!) and thought of having a tour yesterday afternoon. Well...first impression.. the place is TOTALLY deserted. Absolutely nothing interesting all the way upto the Level 4. I went to the L4 and came down strolling in all alleys of this maize. L4 was deserted. L3 as well but for two MPs. L2 is now converted to a food court with all the food stalls around. A few nail spas though but nothing interesting. At L3 there is a another Spa but found not much of interest..

In all only two MPs in the center out of which only one is of interest...

Coming down to L3 saw a MP along one of the main alleys. There was a PRC ML sitting in the reception.. not so attractive nearing thirties...so thought of giving it a pass...and then I saw through the glass, from one of the rooms one ML popped her head out..she waived....looked interesting...so in I go ...was in mid-thirties....medium but slightly leaning towards L size upper rack and good shape...looks tell me...she is a Juicy MILF.. .speaks good English, Taiwanese I guess....talking to her in the one of the rooms with door open of course....after inquire abt massage rates come straight to the point....she pretend as if surprised but then realized ( one orange bill was the trick!!!) yes HJ is on menu @ market rate (... what does that mean???)...what else? ..None!!!...how abt BJ?...later, discuss during the massage was the answer...I politely told her I will come back next day as that day I was preoccupied and did not have the one hour on hand to spare....

well...will I go back...for sure if not today then may be in next few days...at least once to get the experience....she for sure is a JUICY MILF and I would love to try out what max she has on offer....
Old 14-04-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyPingPong View Post
Nice to see a familiar face!

Other samsters, this is a dead place, now very hard to be back to the heydays.
hi bro i still remember u
glad to c u around
current massage environment is boring
im into clean massage now
missed the good o days of chinatown, FC, bukit timah, little india, balestier etc

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 22-04-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
hi bro i still remember u
glad to c u around
current massage environment is boring
im into clean massage now
missed the good o days of chinatown, FC, bukit timah, little india, balestier etc
Gone were the days

FC used to be my play ground
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 23-04-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
msdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
Gone were the days

FC used to be my play ground
Mine too bro
Missed that place especially when Bugis health centre occupies it
Old 24-04-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Still got minas over there?
Old 02-05-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Still got minas over there?
This building should be gone case liao

Sigh ......

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 02-05-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

There was a prc milf called Gucci last time on 4th floor. Then I think she went to Parklane. Anyone knows where she went?

Also, anyone knows what happened to hot viet milf Amy?
Old 02-05-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold

Not sure if anyone knows about this ML named Anna last time. I chanced upon her one day at one of those very obvious massage joint that offers special.

She was at a 4th floor shop in fortune centre without any signboard, just next to the car park entrance. not the one closer to the lift.

Anna is a Viet who likes to wear flowery dress to work. Always show half balls. Her shop last time closed a lot of times, quite difficult to know when she is working.

How she looks:
looks - 6/10
i find her month quite big. she does not look very good, just acceptable. She has aged a lot.
figure - 8/10
I rate her figure higher because she is damn tall. around 1.7m. So you are expecting a model height ML. She is considered to be on the slim side and she has natural C cup.
Boobs - C cup, natural ones.
Massage - 5/10 not very good but I was not there for massage
FJ - 8/10
She still offers FJ. Hardworking rider and can take really rough pumping without complaints. $120. But I find her pussy smell not as ideal.

Bros who tried her before and wants to reconnect with her can PM me with your contacts to exchange. But then, I can only describe to you where is the place because I did not get her contact or the shop name.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Any 3rd floor ml to recommend. Found someone woman operation with Chinese massage signboard. Wonder if she will do more anot

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Old 12-05-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
Any 3rd floor ml to recommend. Found someone woman operation with Chinese massage signboard. Wonder if she will do more anot
why not you go and try and post your finding....
Old 04-06-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
TheSilentOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know where all the gems went?
Apple, Yuki, Gucci, Amy.
Please share contact or location.
Old 04-06-2018, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentOne View Post
Apple, Yuki, Gucci, Amy.
See your inbox
Old 04-06-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentOne View Post
Apple, Yuki, Gucci, Amy.
Me too... Wanna know where they went?
Old 04-06-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 16
HighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find better

last i heard the Viet Amy has retired already...no longer in scene
Old 04-06-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Haven’t been there for a long time. I remember last time there was this slim PRC granny there in her sixties. First saw her when I was walking past her shop, then saw her one time with her family at PPC, an old man and her son. Think she married a Singaporean guy and should be citizen by now. Then the next time I went to fortune, decided to try her, and whoa she really damn horny, like so Long never get. Kept moaning and sticking out her tongue and her face like Super horny when I teased her, kept commenting on my cock, lol. Imagine our age more than 40 years age gap. Granny also can be lusty and they also like young guys.

Last edited by yello; 04-06-2018 at 03:08 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1