The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-09-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light
Re: decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!)

Can anyone please pm me the address/ctc?
Old 26-09-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Yuki is now known as Nancy at her new place.

Sunflower Aroma Therapy.

Blk 537 Bedok North Street 3
#01-527
S(460537)

Last edited by 3someking; 02-10-2018 at 08:08 PM.
Old 26-09-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pursoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh. Thanks man
Old 27-09-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
tigerXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yuki (Nancy) dont provide teasing massage unless u take P massage. went there 2 weeks ago and service not the same anymore..i wonder y like that
Old 27-09-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

i had a yuki at Haven few months back....she's like 40+ milf how come this one so young ?
Old 27-09-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
i had a yuki at Haven few months back....she's like 40+ milf how come this one so young ?
Becoz modified(ps) liao mah, and her eyes aren't that big as seen in the photo, she has single eye lid small rat eyes..
Old 27-09-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sunsetz07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro can share the location? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire2014 View Post
I was walking around a building well known for decent massage. I went to 3 different joints for body massage and was caught by surprise in 2. My first time there was still very decent just ended with some pressing of my balls.

Things started to change after I became a regular. Massage lady is auntie A (but not those very unpleasant type) and she gives decent massage. As a regular,She would tear open my paper underwear for more comfy massage. My erection would be exposed for her. Damn shiok accidental flashing.She would spend almost 1 full hour around my groin area. Rubbing and pressing and even stroking my dick at times. Then finally there was once when she offered to help me release. Slowly it became a weekly routine. She would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to Control her moaning when I squeeze her A cup small breast. Sometime I will get lucky to be able to suck her nipple. Above all. She won't ask for tips like how some masseurs are out to suck our money dry. Hourly massage damage is 45 and she will spend the full hour on my groin area. Good budget massage with release for free! Definitely worth it for people on tight budget.
Old 29-09-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsetz07 View Post
don't sleep and spoon feed, open your eyes and read
Old 29-09-2018, 09:59 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
don't sleep and spoon feed, open your eyes and read
Plenty of numbers collectors

Worst clocking posts even without reading

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-09-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 12
Gump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Come to think of it, I'm also confused. Were there two yukis?
Old 30-09-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 7
quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!

FR for my own teasing place around central area

Been there once already on a recommendation by a bro, decided to return a few days back.

Massage was SOP but good. She has a lot of strength (she was an ML back in China for a few years before coming here), so the back massage was good. My mistake was to tell her I had stiff shoulders (which I did), so she spent a few more minutes on the shoulders. I told her the shoulders are okay liao, so she moved down to the legs.

I always point my dick downwards, so the ML will always touch it when doing the thighs. MLs in clean places will try to avoid it. Not this ML. All the pressing and kneading on my butt gave me a boner, so my head was exposed. She "accidentally" rubbed against my head every time she went past my thighs.

After some time, she asked me to flip over. She tore the disposable shorts that were given, and started to lightly massage my thighs and pubic region. After a few minutes, she started fondling with my balls. Repeat for the other leg. There were a few times she will dig through the ballsack to massage the internal length of the penis. Not super shiok but very interesting sensation.

By the time we were done, I was leaking so much precum I literally could have jacked my head off without lube.

Massage: 8/10
Looks: 5/10, MILF
Teasing: 8.5/10
RTM: Of course, but hard to balance between this and another teasing joint I have

If you have any good teasing contacts to share, please hit me up for an exchange. I've been hearing good things about a certain flower-themed spa in Jurong East but not sure who to book. Went in blind previously and it was so-so only.
Old 30-09-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
cronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looks like milfy type to me.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
badboyluv69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
Care to share contact.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
badboyluv69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
Pls share contact.
Old 03-10-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
juagen1306 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsetz07 View Post
bro, can share ctc? thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread