The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L8h45

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Doesn't the government own all GL brothel properties directly?
Why would the government own these properties? They are all private freehold properties. The government only zone the area as red right district which affected the property prices there. I believe they are the cheapest freehold property located so close to town. I heard in the past quite difficult to get mortgage loan as the address not easy to sell so banks would not take these properties so whoever is buying the property are normally those cash rich people no need to take loan type.
Old 29-01-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kinoshita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Why would the government own these properties? They are all private freehold properties. The government only zone the area as red right district which affected the property prices there. I believe they are the cheapest freehold property located so close to town. I heard in the past quite difficult to get mortgage loan as the address not easy to sell so banks would not take these properties so whoever is buying the property are normally those cash rich people no need to take loan type.
You are absolutely right. Only cash rich taukay could afford these properties back then.
There was a plan to shift all hanky panky businesses to Turf Club, Kranji as one stop for all vices. Then clean up Geylang area as business hub. Donno what happened to the plans?
Old 29-01-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Its L08H66A lah.. just across the street. The first few houses on your left when you turn into L08. Good memories there and of course next door neighbour 66E (PRC) and 66G, all with their share of legends. Great times hopping from house to house.
Another random zap to this simple sharing with the comments //Ah Sir Colin Liew ig "Snooze69" u// i really dont understand whose tail have I stepped on. Haizzz...
Old 29-01-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 12
sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!

Relax....every1of us here has been zap by this collin guy.
No worries, keep calm n chiong
Old 02-02-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

So sad no more budget PRC house anymore.
Old 02-02-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

So sad no more budget PRC house anymore.

I do still remember one of the gal in there till now I’m still in contact before covid I went to China on business trip and happen she at GZ so I book her for 5 full days and pay her RMB 5000. After few month later going for business trip again and this time round I didn’t even pay anything expect for eating and shopping but the amount is less then RMB 3000 in total for5 days too. But now she no longer at China now at AUS till now.
Old 02-02-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9356 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinoshita View Post
Both houses L8H66 and L8H45 are taken back by the house owner because during covid there wasn’t any income for paying the house rentals. Then converted into hostel for foreign workers.
Side track a bit. If u notice, the 3 storey L20h36 Thai house is currently used to house foreign workers. I saw some ah neh from there asking 2038 okt if can discount since they are neighbours 😂
Old 02-02-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
Side track a bit. If u notice, the 3 storey L20h36 Thai house is currently used to house foreign workers. I saw some ah neh from there asking 2038 okt if can discount since they are neighbours 😂
Wow like that also can then next time I try to ask OKT we are all singaporean can have discount lol 😝
Old 03-02-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
😂 Points for creativity.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1