The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
hypercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhypercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
It wasn't meant to happen...

This is a continuation of my previous story. It takes place after about 6 months of us dating.

Ying Hui: Kor! I wanna introduce you to someone…..

Dan: Huh? Who?

Ying Hui: My bf. We just got together about a month back. Mum ask me to come over for dinner and bring him along.

Teasing her I said.

Dan: Got people want you meh? You so messy and untidy…..

For that remark, I got a smack on my arm.

Piiak!

Mel: Don’t bully your sister la….you are worse than her lo….underwear anyhow throw.

Dan: Oi! Wah since when you 2 buddy buddy sister sister? Now gang up on me.

Mel: We have always been. We even went out shopping a few times already.

Ying Hui: Aiya don’t argue already la. Come come say hi. This is Kelvin.

We exchanged our Hi’s and introduced ourselves to one another.

Dan: Hey hi, Dan here. This is my gf Mel.

Mel said hi with a short wave.

A bit of info on Kelvin, quite tall about 178. Looked like works out pretty much. Basically fit la. Looks wise, kind of reminds me of a mixed blood. Found out later it is true. Ang mo mother.

Age wise he was 23 while my sis was 18 going 19.

Kelvin: Hey bro, nice to meet you. Hi Mel.

Ying Hui was about to lead Kelvin back to her room when my parents came back.

As my Dad walked in, he saw Ying Hui holding Kelvins hand as she was walking towards her room.

I am not sure why but it is probably a father thing, I never seen him react so quickly before when he said out loud.

Dad: Who is that? Who are you? What are you doing here? Where are you 2 going?

Damn, 3 questions with only 1 answer….either way its not a nice sight.

Ying Hui: arm….Pa this is….this is…..

Somehow instinctively knew he wasn’t exactly in a good position and screwing this up would have definitely leave a very lasting bad impression he reacted and let Ying Hui’s hand go.

But his next action surprised me, he reached out his hand and introduced himself.

Kelvin: Hi Uncle I am Kelvin, Ying Hui’s Bf. She was just showing me around your house.

His behaviour stunned my dad as he was a bit taken back and didn’t know how to reply.

Mum: Aiya…I asked ah girl to bring him one la….Shake his hand and welcome him la!

Dad: Since when she has a bf? Ying Hui, since when you have a bf?

Mum: Aiya so many things you don’t know. Siam siam! Ah you are Kelvin ah….Come come sit sit.

Dan: Wah…Ma Why you never treat me so nice one….other boy come you so nice suddenly…Haha

Mum: Don’t talk so much go get the guest a drink. Don’t know how to take care of guests one ah. Study so much end up don’t know anything. Sigh……

Dan: This is mei BF, ask her take la….I go back to my room. later dinner time let me know

Mel and I then proceeded back to my room where we went to start a game of Dota together and left the 4 of them to talk.

Dinner at my place was normally a simple affair, 1 meat 1 veg and soup but tonight was a spread of fish, prawns, chicken and soup.

Dan: Wah who strike TOTO?

Mum: I wish got people come ma…so cook a bit more. Come come kelvin don’t shy..eat eat

Kelvin: Thanks Auntie.

Dinner went on quite uneventful, after which I normally have a puff with my dad outside the house as my mum always complained about it being smelly whenever we smoke at home.

Kelvin came out and asked if he could join us. Dad raised an eye and asked.

Dad: You smoke?

Kelvin: Only socially. But I thought I could probably hang out with the guys more….

Dad: Aiya, smoke just say smoke. we don’t mind. Take one.

Kelvin happily accepted his offer and started puffing away with us while we chatted.

Somewhere through the conversation, Kelvin asked a rather weird question

Kelvin: Is it okie if Ying Hui and I travel together?

Dad: Travel? Overseas ah? Fly where? What about your parents?

Kelvin: Yup I was thinking of going to Bali with her. My parents are normally busy with their own work and they don’t really like beaches.

Dad: Why don’t we all go together? When you plan to go?

I could see that Kelvin didn’t want us to go and wanted it be just between him and my sister, I decided to help him out abit.

Dan: Mai la pa…now people want pak toh you want go be lightbulb meh? Don’t go disturb them la.

Dad: Simi light bulb, the last time when you went Thailand with Mel we all went also what.

Dan: That was because of songkran. And Mel asked you all along. Plus I had to pay for all the tickets. People just get together with your daughter you want take advantage…..

Dad: Okok we ask Ying Hui, but if she is okie….you pay. Okie? we take a bet.

Dan: On.

Kelvin looked at us in slight disbelief on how we conversed. It seemed like we were friends instead of a father son relationship.

we finished out cig and went back into house, sat around and watch some TV.

I then got my sister to the kitchen and told her about what is going on.

Ying Hui: Yeah whats up? Don’t tell me you all don’t like him….

Dan: Huh no la….eh wait…we don’t like him can do anything meh?

Ying Hui: Aiya don’t like him at most don’t bring him here anymore lo. I think mummy okie with him leh.

Dan: No la…so far okie…anyway, Kelvin say he want bring you go Bali.

Ying Hui: Huh he tell you all ah….

Dan: Yeah like ask for permission like that. But pa like want to go…you remember songkran?

Ying Hui: Huh….Wah lao, I want privacy also cannot….sian. Plus I don’t have enough to pay for all of us to go leh….

Dan: I know la….So I made a deal with him, I say you don’t want them to go, but he say ask you. If you say okie to all go I need to pay for all of us….So you know la huh….Mai sabo. I already trying to help you.

Ying Hui: You pay ah…good idea ah….hahahas ok I know what to say le….

Dan: Mai lai sabo hor.

With that, we ended the convo and went back to the living room.

Ying Hui: Pa…Dan told me what Kelvin discussed with you all….can it be just me and him please?

Dad: If I say cannot?

Ying Hui: Then don’t want to go already la

Dad: then go lo. Stay in Singapore better.

I could see that Ying Hui was visibly getting upset as the conversation progress so I cut in and said

Dan: Pa, Nvm la I go with Ah Hui and Kelvin, will be okie one.

Mel instinctively knew what was going on and chipped in too.

Mel: Yeah we go. Then no need worry already. Dan and Kelvin will be able to take care of all of us.

Somehow Mel’s words had a calming effect on my dad and he relented and finally gave in and Mel gave me a wink.

Soon, Kelvin had to go home and left shortly. As I was about to go back to my room to look for my teammates online, Mel asked Ying Hui to come over to my room to discuss a few things on our trip to Bali.

Mel: So, where dd you meet this guy? Not bad catch but seems too smooth like he has done this many times already…a bit like your brother. Normally very pervertic.

Dan: WTF? No hor….Anyway, why you all need to come to my room and talk one? I got my training I am already late.

Mel: Don’t care him. So?

YH: We met at a club….those underage parties la….He asked for my number then we went out. Felt comfortable with him so okie la agreed to try it out 1st.

Mel: At a club? Better be careful, you see your bro….also another one.

YH: Aiya he….I don’t know about him…anyway for the Bali trip…

Mel: No worries, we can pay for ourselves not to worry. we stay in separate rooms….but best to be side by side la, just in case of emergency…

YH: Okie! but which hotel do we book? I am kinda budget since my part time pay at the cafe isn’t much also….

Just some info, I grew up rather protective of my sister so I tend to take care of her quite a lot. Includes paying for her as well.

Dan: Aiya you just worry about your hotel that you want to stay. Ticket I can pay for you. I just got some money that I won from side bet.

YH came over to give me a hug and kiss on the cheek with a Thanks kor! You are the best!

Dan: Yeah yeah, only when I pay for you I am the best.

YH giggled and the 2 girls started to look at the different hotel to stay.

About an hour later after I finish my 1st game, they were still looking at the different hotel rooms and were spoilt for choice when Kelvin dropped YH a sms saying that he had reached home.

Dan: Oh yeah, give me your bf number.

YH: Why?

Dan: To contract him la! If not how to arrange plus I want to get to know him a bit better too.

YH: Huh must you? Don’t do funny things hor.

Dan: Nah I won’t…just to hang out and plan itinerary….

YH: Okie….don’t bully him hor…

Dan: I promise.
Old 14-12-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
hypercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhypercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: It wasn't meant to happen...

Hi All, I am back again. For those who wanna know abit more on the back story.

Here is the link: https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=711190

Not much relation tho.

Enjoy!

Hyper
Old 15-12-2018, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
healthyclub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, please continue!!
Old 15-12-2018, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
distinguised deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes yes... please continue
Old 15-12-2018, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Neymar10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start! Camping
Old 15-12-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 15-12-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 15-12-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 15-12-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

share more of this nice story ts.
Old 15-12-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
LaserDisc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
share more of this nice story ts.
Yes please do
Old 15-12-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
TornHymen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really enjoyed the story.
Old 15-12-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope there will be much more.
Old 15-12-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
smallfoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! Camping for updates
Old 16-12-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 16-12-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1