The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Neighbour caught me

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 11-11-2018, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 11-11-2018, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 870 / Power: 19
heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post

Occasionally i saw her dress in her tight OL piece after work, not too seductive but also not the sharpest, or seductive. Her boyfriend, usually will send her to her block, hanging outside the lift lobby chatting. I did not say hi and neither does she call me kor anymore. She had turned, womanly.

Except, he's not as good as you when come to intercourse..
They always say that when they need extra help. Lol.
Old 11-11-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
Delorean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDelorean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Same here as well bro
Old 11-11-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
sgbond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, pls update if there is latest updates.
Old 11-11-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
SoongJongki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro. Please update soon.
Old 11-11-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
BunnyHunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support!!
Old 12-11-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Cass came closer to me without hesitation.Putting her soft, fair arms around my neck and lean towards me. Her lips touched me without hesitation. I knew i need to satisfy her, and my enjoyment as well. Is really been a while since i last fuck her.

Our tongue were in contact. Swirling and twisting, and sucking. Our saliva coats on in other tongue. Hmm looks like Cass's french kiss is better than the last time, her technique was more season, her mouth was willingly to open up more which suits my style of kissing.

Her hand reached down to my shorts, not attacking my harden penis, instead she pull down my shorts, lift up my singlet! I was delighted how this neighbour of mine is doing to me. She hug my naked body first, moved back and started to lick my chest, using her tip of her tongue to make contact with my nipple, slowly to my nipple. I jerk a bit and moan, that feeling was quite a pleasure. Knowing my reaction, she slowly lick her way to other of my nipple. This time, she was sucking it! What a teaser she was. I only can stood there and enjoy her pleasuring. My hand wasn't even touching her body because i was so immense by the alternate licking and sucking of nipples went on for a while.

When she looked up at me, she used her right hand to push her thick wavy hair backward. That is so sexy to me. I love it when girls do that. I immediately pull up her T-shirt and was surprise she was not wearing a bra. So she had come prepare to be fuck? I give her both her boobs a nice gentle squeeze which cause her to moan while looking at me seductively. She was biting her lips while waiting for my next action. Next, i pull down her FBT shorts, revealing her pink lace panty!

I did not even touch her groin area. I squat down. Instead of pulling out and down, i roll her panty downward slowly, licking her hips and inner thigh. Cass's moan. As i continue to roll her panty down, i saw the panty area which covers her vagina was a bit gooey! Can clearly see the clear thin line of her leaking that just separated from her holy cave.

I looked up and commented, looks like someone is very sexually aroused? Cass blushes "Hope you like what you see, however i can't wait for your tongue licking." I said, i have seen you wet during our sex, but never i saw is already so wet before it start. Cass replied, "thats because my body need a good sex. My boyfriend just wasn't the type that is adventurous on bed for me, you don't know i have been clinging sexual desire with you in the past few months. So you know, i need another outsource to curb my lust, i know is wrong to betray my boyfriend. But, my body is not listening to my mind. I know you will keep this a secret right?"

Of course, i said.

I throw her panty one side..
Old 12-11-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
stoneager deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, please continue!!
Old 18-11-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice update TS....
Old 18-11-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
wambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping for more!
Old 19-11-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 19-11-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good and nice updates TS, shall wait here for more.
Old 19-11-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 9
JustBuryIT is a splendid one to beholdJustBuryIT is a splendid one to beholdJustBuryIT is a splendid one to beholdJustBuryIT is a splendid one to beholdJustBuryIT is a splendid one to beholdJustBuryIT is a splendid one to beholdJustBuryIT is a splendid one to beholdJustBuryIT is a splendid one to behold

Good to have this type of neighbour
Old 19-11-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, it's really nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1