The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 12-11-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipman View Post
Maybe wrong Tiffany? The Tiffany I tried was formerly with Vegasclub so called advertised with D cup boobs
Ah.. I thought u meant the butterflyTiff Tiffany.. that was another Gem.
Hope she is wel!
Yeah patiently awaiting Carrisa’s return!
Old 12-11-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tried Alyssa a week or so ago.

Skinny. Stick thin. You could see the bones around her neck and the top of her collarbone too.

Hygiene wise, she need to work on that. When I want to take a shower, there were no clean towels and I had to wipe myself using a hand towel only

Would I rtf? Prolly not. Thin and anorexic gals are not really my cup of tea.
Good Lord, did you pay a grand or 550 for this shit ?

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 12-11-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
Alchemist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Skinny. Stick thin. You could see the bones around her neck and the top of her collarbone too. A short version of Butterflybabes Tiffany. Only plus point for her is she is really tight.

Hygiene wise, she need to work on that. When I want to take a shower, there were no clean towels and I had to wipe myself using a hand towel only

at least u got to bang her tight pussy. the other bro here who got scammed wasn't as lucky as u. lol #funnyshit
Old 12-11-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5930 / Power: 42
ppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Wah sei, this cat not only busuk but got ink!!!!! i like

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycat View Post
this cat shall share a quote from John Dryden

Love works a different way in different minds, the fool it enlightens and the wise it blinds.
Old 12-11-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

ppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Slick I suka you. you like piak piak piak.
But damn pain lei. ass cheeks all red how to sittt?
Femdom. you gave your FR so long like sibei song.
wah... must try liao what 圣水泡面!!! that one only you can think of!
I fu le you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
yea it's power... femdom means female domination over male, plenty of activities depending on individual likes and dislikes...
submissives can be male or female, no restriction... hehe interested bros and sis can refer below for my FR of my session yesterday...

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12003
Old 12-11-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster (Donor)

Bro, you drunk or I drunk?
you fell in love with her? You said you tried so many FLs and you fell into the longkang
LOL, but great story line but abit Andy Lau movie right? Build up was good, but lack that finishing touch. If you had said you want to marry her! WOW, we all give you our blessings.
But dont invite us. Paiseh to go... i fucked your 'wife' before.

btw love meh? love her protect her remotely but let her gets laid by everyone? you hug public toilet to sleep huh?
I suggest dont attempt to deflect anymore. cos talk more wrong more.
Bros her quite understanding. band together to get facts right and to have fun.
if something is not right, someone will say and dont try to hide and defend and fault others. hey your love of your lifetime deleted my post remember?
the one about having no towels, and.... letting me felt like poking an orange?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundergod967 View Post
Ok now I will clear all your doubt . Firstly I am not okt or agent for any of the following girl . I dun know any of them except Alyssa . Over the years, as you all can see I been visiting local fl and you can read the fr I post too .. so why I am so protective of Alyssa ..

On 27 Oct I saw her post I text her for paid companion service cause I was too tired , only wan her to company me for a movie .. so I didnt write a fr for her .. After the date we started texting each other like good friend, almost everyday .. After week of texting and all the meet up for dates and movie, i realised I fall in love with her . I know weird but love happens fast and can't be explained .. I confessed to her but she is in this line we did not get tgt . Sometimes, she also show me her weird client's messages and request , but I only can protect her in the dark. I did advice her to quit but she needed money so she can't. I only can protect her .. few day ago when that thing happen I was working so I cannot meet her . She send me those msg she receive from her client .. I saw it I was so angry but I cannot do anything I only can defend her , that why when you all shoot her I am the one protecting her .. she is the one I love . if I dun protect her who will ? She was so scare and traumatised until she forget what time the guy left , you all shoot her for the difference in timing .. No matter how brave a girl is when she meet this kind of thing she will be scare and write a wrong msg ... I just hope you all give her another chance . she is just here to make a living I will continue to protect her until she totally leave this business .
Old 12-11-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster (Donor)

Lol you also got the towel treatment? I got the toilet paper treatment! Guess she deleted my post but still did not try to improve. damn poor hygiene.

What skin thin... but you forget the tummmmmmyyyyyy!!! you didnt see that?

and what RTF? run better. Thought good catch. young and for that amount on first day. but... like one bro said really like buy 4d now.

Quote:

Skinny. Stick thin. You could see the bones around her neck and the top of her collarbone too. A short version of Butterflybabes Tiffany. Only plus point for her is she is really tight.

Old 12-11-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcheng View Post
Bro Slick I suka you. you like piak piak piak.
But damn pain lei. ass cheeks all red how to sittt?
Femdom. you gave your FR so long like sibei song.
wah... must try liao what 圣水泡面!!! that one only you can think of!
I fu le you.
haha bro, pain can be used as a stimulant (when ur body process pain,
it releases endorphins, brings u to a new high) ie foreplay before sex etc...
it can also be therapeutic, stress from work, take some pain will destress,
so ass cheeks red etc all these small matter, sit a few times will get used to it...
sessions r song, if not song i wont give up vanilla sex to keep going sessions right lol
Old 12-11-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Now you technical about human body.
i only know see chio bu want fxxx, marikita.
ok i know now. got FEMDOM!
hmmm let girl punish me is femdom.... but i neh do wrong lei.
okokokokok. i know now. i must do wrong. Femdom!
i TMD pay to let a lady degrade me is destress.
but i got stress is pak pak pak not piak piak piak leh.
i more stressed now. how ah bros?
the evil slick has corroded my mind!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
haha bro, pain can be used as a stimulant (when ur body process pain,
it releases endorphins, brings u to a new high) ie foreplay before sex etc...
it can also be therapeutic, stress from work, take some pain will destress,
so ass cheeks red etc all these small matter, sit a few times will get used to it...
sessions r song, if not song i wont give up vanilla sex to keep going sessions right lol
Old 13-11-2018, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now you technical about human body.
i only know see chio bu want fxxx, marikita.
ok i know now. got FEMDOM!
hmmm let girl punish me is femdom.... but i neh do wrong lei.
okokokokok. i know now. i must do wrong. Femdom!
i TMD pay to let a lady degrade me is destress.
but i got stress is pak pak pak not piak piak piak leh.
i more stressed now. how ah bros?
the evil slick has corroded my mind!!!!
c chiobu wan to up, that's normal, all straight guys r programmed this way...
u can go HC thread to read, some pple wan to cum, some wan tease then cum, some wan juz tease no cum, some wan blue balls...
there will come a time where chiobu open leg for u to up, u find not much kick dat time, u will wan to find something alternative and different...
dats wad happened to me, which is y initially i went to SM juz curious and c wads it all about...

depending on how u look at it, there are 2 schools of tot,
1 is like u said pay money for girl to humiliate u, it's sick isnt it, doesnt make sense...
2nd school of tot, femdom is an avenue of destress in the sense during the session, you give up control of urself, in real life,
we're always in control, worry abt this worry abt that, so by giving up control, u break free and juz take instructions...
now u might not understand wad i'm saying, i also understand SM is not for everyone but once u get into it, there's no turning back lol...
Old 13-11-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 12
Jt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried Melody from wonderland? Is she really who I think she is?
Old 13-11-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
ipman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jt1990tj View Post

Who is she? Can share?
Old 13-11-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jt1990tj View Post
everyone can claim to be a IG influencer...just need to have an account with 1 follower

Photo is taken from https://www.instagram.com/thatsnini/
Old 13-11-2018, 09:54 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Just to bring this up, I receiving a lot of PMs for FRs?
Just post here la.. and also search for it in this thread by typing the girl name in the ‘search this thread’ tab.
Anyone have any idea who is zapping bros who provide FRs?
I keep getting zapped too..

Omg only 4.. the rest retired I think... can’t see their thread anywhere..
Hi, cover you with +108 points..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-11-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
Alchemist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, you drunk or I drunk?
you fell in love with her? You said you tried so many FLs and you fell into the longkang
LOL, but great story line but abit Andy Lau movie right? Build up was good, but lack that finishing touch. If you had said you want to marry her! WOW, we all give you our blessings.
But dont invite us. Paiseh to go... i fucked your 'wife' before.

btw love meh? love her protect her remotely but let her gets laid by everyone? you hug public toilet to sleep huh?
I suggest dont attempt to deflect anymore. cos talk more wrong more.
Bros her quite understanding. band together to get facts right and to have fun.
if something is not right, someone will say and dont try to hide and defend and fault others. hey your love of your lifetime deleted my post remember?
the one about having no towels, and.... letting me felt like poking an orange?

this thunder guy is either siao lang or the okt/accomplice...

Last edited by Alchemist; 17-11-2018 at 12:47 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1