The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2014, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mongolian GF

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrround View Post
they are indeed very gorgeous but si bei man. like think and act like a man at times.
That's what i like about Mongolian, i bet half of the men here wouldn't be able to wrestle them down. Is very interesting..
Old 10-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Chinadream is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yes they are still around in Singapore. They are the adventurous type, like to try new things. Most of all they like to travel places. The Mongolian community in Singapore is very small. Most of them know one another some how. So if you screw up with them, most of their friends would know. Those 3i know have great bodies, voice and most of all, passion.

The last mongolian girl that i knew is a lawyer. She already has a boyfriend back in Mongolia. But I was very nice to her and she took the first move to kiss me and be intimate. This is how I screw up. One day she wanted to introduce new mongolian gal friends to me. I wasnt sure if her motive was to help me get a new girl or show off to her friends that I am the generous type. Having made me wait for her for 4 hours, she insisted that I come to join her for dinner at some high class place. I knew that I am going to be carrot-ed, so I refused. She said if you dont come now dont ever come again. I thought she was just throwing princess tantrum but I was very wrong. To them. yes is yes, no is no. Unsure is maybe with a teasing smile.
Old 10-10-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Bro, how did u get to know so many of them?
Can intro?
Old 10-10-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster (M)

I would like to add. Once you have tasted Mongolian meat, you will not like chinese meat or thai or other SEA type. No offence to other bros who like those meat. I also started from there. My next desire is to try Russian. The Russian I have met in China are mainly hookers. But when I was in Finland, there are lotsa Russian gals residing there. They are the model type like Olga Kurylenkov.
Old 10-10-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

To the many bros who asked me to intro, this is my answer. I am sure I am only a beginner. Thats why I post my experience for help here. Nothing is much sweeter when you are able to fish for them yourself, best of all fuck them.
Old 10-10-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Bro, we would all love to fish so can u intro where is the pond
Old 10-10-2014, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

what pond? They are not in the pond. They are in the grassland. I just shout I am Gengis Khan! Then they gallop towards me liao
Old 11-10-2014, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
celeBALLin is Cool - loads of Potential

By any chance, does the sexual tryst you bros indulge in involves a particular babe called Moon/Mun (pronounced as muːn) .
Old 11-10-2014, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ToyMan007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mongolian was a war load rolling state back many years ago... their kids brought up with goat milk n they eat lamb like it's ham..... the culture there is very different from the rest of China. ... u can say they behave more barbaric as they are all....well I should say wildly train... so inevitably even the ladies are hard to communicate as because of the way they are brought up.... unless the family is rich.....

Used to have one gf ..... her sex drive can drain ur essence n most probably shorten ur lifespan lol
Old 11-10-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

To conquer them, study them & spot their weaknesses

They're wild horses, quite different from our garden hens on this island so get ready for a wild ride, cow boy
Old 11-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been to mongolia quite a few times... the girls look so solid....
Old 11-10-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
Dump them off lar.......so stressful
hahahaha right. so stressful still wanna play
Old 11-10-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
fnulnu88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Need to plan to add Mongolian in my fucking list
Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Turkish, Spanish, Italian, Ukranian, PRC, Thai, Filipino, Japanese, Korean, Moroccan, Bulgarian, Iranian, Pakistani, Malaysian, Singaporean, Greek, Taiwanese, Indian.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
NottiSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting lol.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
alss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just hooked up with a tall Mongolian girl studying in mdis. She was initially dainty like a princess.. the shy type. but after three dates, we kissed, and she started touching my big boy. the rest is history.

you're right when you say after you've tried Mongolian meet, you will no longer want any others. she's the tightest I've ever been in, and sucked till I was all dry, and swallowed 😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1