The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future
Re: Mongolian GF

how u manage to get into the circle of Mongolians bro? lucky dude
Old 11-10-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
aphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud of

LOL .. bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
TS,u did not show them yr lanjiao
Old 11-10-2014, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Chinadream is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mongolian girls are sometimes high maintainence like F1 car, but it gives you thrill. They are very fun to be with, super GF feeling. When you walk on the streets with them, they are the trophy and you the winner driver for the season. But if you screw up like me you will crash and die like Arton Senna
Old 11-10-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
Ballister Ballister

Lucky Dude indeed
Old 13-10-2014, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 15
mrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
That's what i like about Mongolian, i bet half of the men here wouldn't be able to wrestle them down. Is very interesting..
They literally suck the living essence out of us, one night of passion is not enough. Must have enough essence. I had a packet of 12 amd finished it before the morning. After that it was commando at her request. They always want us men to shoot inside just dont know why either.
Old 13-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

mrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alss View Post
just hooked up with a tall Mongolian girl studying in mdis. She was initially dainty like a princess.. the shy type. but after three dates, we kissed, and she started touching my big boy. the rest is history.

you're right when you say after you've tried Mongolian meet, you will no longer want any others. she's the tightest I've ever been in, and sucked till I was all dry, and swallowed 😁
mine was a milf had a daughter 4 years of age when i was with her. Very much sexually active and still is she came back recently and was more agressive than ever damn was it good
Old 13-10-2014, 04:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Chinadream is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mongolia MILF wow. Never try before. I always eat medium rare now I know well done is better.
Old 13-10-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinadream View Post
Mongolia MILF wow. Never try before. I always eat medium rare now I know well done is better.
Mongolians rare to well done all taste damn good.
Old 14-10-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gnola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

as long as no C4 involved
Old 14-10-2014, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

Bro chinadream, can pm me?
Old 19-10-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Diidn't know that mongolian girls.are so wild in bed. Must seek them out to try!

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 30-01-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
ChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Lightbulb Re: Mongolian GF

for high maintenance ones difficult to fuck is most likely because they r rich , prob rich student or investor or professional. they might be related to govt official or officials daughter. i think is just as difficlut or maybe n most likely even more difficlut to fuck southeast asian , korean , prc or east europe girl who r in this same income group n background as those mentioned by threadstarter, i mean the 3 girls. outer mongolia population is so small, even smaller than singapore population, n outer mongolia is very very poor. China Inner Mongolia is much much more richer and more advanced and sophisticated than outer mongolia. most likely those rich outer mongolian who come here to work or study mostly govt official kids.
well, outer mongol has very strong influence by russians, n russians r also wild , so can say is adding oil to fire. and many bros here in various forums say they r highly sexed n love to do it raw, n r much much more accomadating sincere n maybe even eager to please n humble than south korean n japs.
anyway all over China , other than Inner Mongolia, provinces in Northern and even Central China have ethnic Mongolians.many Han Chinese have a bit of Mongolian blood n ancestry as Mongolians ruled China not only in Yuan but in other dynasties too.
i ever thought of getting outer mongol too as i myself am a horny bastard who loves wild rough sex and also wants loving passionate affection i am 重口味, but prob is they dont know Mandarin . they usually speak mongol, english or russian. i am more chinese oriented n also work n make friends with many China people, i am also more comfortable with mandarin, so for me outer mongols are out , 道不同不相为谋 , Inner Mongols r better in all ways

The Best and most suitable Mongolian for me is Inner Mongolian as they are part of China and can speak Mandarin . Inner Mongolian also more balanced people , wild n manly in a very pleasant way ,该狂野的时候狂野该温柔的时候温柔character and looks also as good or even better than outer mongolian. Inner Mongolian face n body also the same as outer mongol, but i just find Inner Mongolian face slightly more beautiful than outer mongol with better complexion , perhaps because of better natural environment and economic conditions. one very important thing is the BOOBS, mongols said to be voluptuous , i thought outer mongols should be big boobs, but surprisingly not many of those i come across in person or internet as models are big breasted, most are b cup , not many c or d cup.
Inner Mongolians are mostly big breasted with c cup , at least 34C as the most common size, c an d cup are the most common amongst Inner Mongolians. Same applies to Dongbei girls , especially the ethnic manchurians and other northern nomadic tribes indigenous to Dongbei, but many Han over there r also voluptuous. Genetically Mongolians have a predisposition to being busty, but nutrition n diet is also very important. Inner Mongolians have the most busty beauties because they have better nutrition as they are much more prosperous than outer mongolia.
the rich poor gap in china is not the worst, outer mongolia is even worse. many ppl r starving n struggling to survive, so their 营养is not good. n security in outer mongolia is much worse than China, in fact many PRC dare not go there scared get robbed, not long ago some inner mongolian businessman were robbed n killed in outer mongolia.
One more thing to add outer mongolia is mostly one tribe of mongolians called 喀尔喀蒙古 khalka mongols
Inner Mongolia has many diffenrent strong tribes of Mongolians and the ruling clan 孛儿只斤氏 who are descendants of Chinggis Khaan are also in Inner Mongolia , China actor ba sen is a descendant of Chinggis khaan.

For me, my greatest sex is with my Dear D Cup Mongolian Gymnast Goddess Bai Mu Dan , from Inner Mongolia, Big Breasts Well Toned Muscular Flexible Body who gives gymnastics sex positions kungfu sexercise and very warm n affectionate loving personality, her face n complexion is simply perfect , after I know her I dont want any other woman anymore..

Last edited by ChinggisKhaan; 31-01-2015 at 11:16 PM.
Old 31-01-2015, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!

Hmm.
I have a friend who just broke off with his Mongolian girlfriend who has left for home.
Went out with them a couple of times. She's really good looking and so were her friends.
I didn't have the time to execute my plan to up her friends...Haiz.
TS brought back the fire in me to up a Mongolian girl...
But my friend did come out with a bomb to 'maintain' her...paid thousands for her English courses and many other things. And one of her friends stays in an upmarket apartment, compliments of her own boyfriend...wow
Expensive release...
Old 31-01-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesleejamesle View Post
Hmm.
I have a friend who just broke off with his Mongolian girlfriend who has left for home.
Went out with them a couple of times. She's really good looking and so were her friends.
I didn't have the time to execute my plan to up her friends...Haiz.
TS brought back the fire in me to up a Mongolian girl...
But my friend did come out with a bomb to 'maintain' her...paid thousands for her English courses and many other things. And one of her friends stays in an upmarket apartment, compliments of her own boyfriend...wow
Expensive release...
bro good luck, and try more.
and it u dont want can intro me to them as friend
Old 31-01-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrround View Post
mine was a milf had a daughter 4 years of age when i was with her. Very much sexually active and still is she came back recently and was more agressive than ever damn was it good
lucky guy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1