The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2015, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mongolian GF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesleejamesle View Post
Bro, I don't think they go to hawker centre ... They know how to make use of singapore men...all of them are quite high class though some pretend to be down to earth.
They probably are down to earth back home but not when they are in singapore. Most of them, anyway.
So where do they go and how can we meet them?
Old 20-02-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Chinadream is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I didnt expect this post to be alive again. Happy New Year to All! Thanks for the interesting histroy brief bro chinggis. Just FYI, I ran into the second mongolian gal that 'steal eat' behind me. She is still studying here and party alot. I realised they and friends like to go KL to do transit but i suspect its not FL but something about immgiration. My third MGF also like to go KL. Its harder to pick them up nowadays coz got more amdk maybe. Now they want u to bring them out into the sea and stuff but still u may not score happy ending. This game is like fishing, it takes patience.
Old 05-03-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
ChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

u r welcome bro chinadream happy new year to u too, well outer mongol is now a very westernnised country even eat with fork n spoon n speak russian n eat russian food.the russians interfered a lot in their military n politics esp during soviet time. politically n socially they r diff from inner mongolia as they lean towards angmo while inner mongolia is belongs to china and very chinese. well they also likely to find amdk , u mean ang mo dua kio? and for the type of monol gf u find very hard as they r too rich already , they can come here is not easy, outer mongol rich poor gap worse than china, the rich is like heaven , poor is like in hell , china still not so extreme until like that even china ppl also say outer mongol damn jialat.and outer mongol student study in china performance suck big time cuz they have no fucking discipline. The Inner Mongolian students r much more disciplined and driven , smarter and talented. outer mongol would be better off being ruled by china, really too havoc esp when ruskies screw everything up.
well if u go outer mongolia very easy for u to find good down to earth ones, outer mongolia is good for finding one but best is go with outer mongol friends, very unsafe place, in sg hard as they r too rich n spoilt , n u r right they r not here to do fl, they here to play , enjoy life.
if mongolian girl like u , n wanna fuck, they very straightforward n fast about it, no need to go sailing or do what ever fuckshit to fish them, i am afraid u cant fish anything out from there.
bros, if u want outer mongol fl, there is a open secret that some okt in fl dome 3 use outer mongol fl to pass off as korean , usually their price is 180-250, or go brix at hyatt got russian ukraine n outer mongol fls
want inner mongol fl in sg legal geylang or fl dome 2 should have
If u want to find My Dear D Cup Inner Mongolian Gymnast Goddess Bai Mu Dan in KL, feel free to pm me, she is very famous angpai there , because she is typical PRC China Inner Mongolian , busty yet well toned and a former gymnast who is creative n performs gymnastics sex. does massage well too, China Mongolian and Dongbei people are really beautiful and well trained . I just think China Inner Mongolia n Dongbei people are very disciplined and talented. China is a gymnastics and acrobatics powerhouse and Northern China ones are the best. One more to add, The Birthplace of Mongolian culture and civilisation is in Inner Mongolia Hulunbeier Erguna River, and the scenery is..OMG , girls are also OMG esp my Bai Mudan..OMG really indeed Goddess

Last edited by ChinggisKhaan; 06-03-2015 at 04:34 PM.
Old 12-11-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexhunter101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, pmed you, care to share contact?
Old 12-11-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexhunter101 View Post
Wow you so super, dig up three and half years' thread.
Old 12-11-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Dig up 3 yr old tread no problem. But dig out and ask for contacts that’s the astonishing part lol
Old 13-11-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha, anyone remember the mongol model who got blown up by Najib cronies? Heard that she is Najib Mistress.... got killed Becos she asked too much money

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 13-11-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hutmarssep2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so funny lol..the comments after 2015
Old 13-11-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
sexygthong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
That's why he is Sexhunter ma hahaa
Old 24-09-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

ChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexhunter101 View Post
Hi bro , I pmed you already. Kuala Lumpur is a nice place. Not only got Inner Mongolian, many many Outer Mongolians too.
Old 26-09-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

You managed to find a replacement for her? There aren’t any that can replace her ><.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinggisKhaan View Post
for high maintenance ones difficult to fuck is most likely because they r rich , prob rich student or investor or professional. they might be related to govt official or officials daughter. i think is just as difficlut or maybe n most likely even more difficlut to fuck southeast asian , korean , prc or east europe girl who r in this same income group n background as those mentioned by threadstarter, i mean the 3 girls. outer mongolia population is so small, even smaller than singapore population, n outer mongolia is very very poor. China Inner Mongolia is much much more richer and more advanced and sophisticated than outer mongolia. most likely those rich outer mongolian who come here to work or study mostly govt official kids.
well, outer mongol has very strong influence by russians, n russians r also wild , so can say is adding oil to fire. and many bros here in various forums say they r highly sexed n love to do it raw, n r much much more accomadating sincere n maybe even eager to please n humble than south korean n japs.
anyway all over China , other than Inner Mongolia, provinces in Northern and even Central China have ethnic Mongolians.many Han Chinese have a bit of Mongolian blood n ancestry as Mongolians ruled China not only in Yuan but in other dynasties too.
i ever thought of getting outer mongol too as i myself am a horny bastard who loves wild rough sex and also wants loving passionate affection i am 重口味, but prob is they dont know Mandarin . they usually speak mongol, english or russian. i am more chinese oriented n also work n make friends with many China people, i am also more comfortable with mandarin, so for me outer mongols are out , 道不同不相为谋 , Inner Mongols r better in all ways

The Best and most suitable Mongolian for me is Inner Mongolian as they are part of China and can speak Mandarin . Inner Mongolian also more balanced people , wild n manly in a very pleasant way ,该狂野的时候狂野该温柔的时候温柔character and looks also as good or even better than outer mongolian. Inner Mongolian face n body also the same as outer mongol, but i just find Inner Mongolian face slightly more beautiful than outer mongol with better complexion , perhaps because of better natural environment and economic conditions. one very important thing is the BOOBS, mongols said to be voluptuous , i thought outer mongols should be big boobs, but surprisingly not many of those i come across in person or internet as models are big breasted, most are b cup , not many c or d cup.
Inner Mongolians are mostly big breasted with c cup , at least 34C as the most common size, c an d cup are the most common amongst Inner Mongolians. Same applies to Dongbei girls , especially the ethnic manchurians and other northern nomadic tribes indigenous to Dongbei, but many Han over there r also voluptuous. Genetically Mongolians have a predisposition to being busty, but nutrition n diet is also very important. Inner Mongolians have the most busty beauties because they have better nutrition as they are much more prosperous than outer mongolia.
the rich poor gap in china is not the worst, outer mongolia is even worse. many ppl r starving n struggling to survive, so their 营养is not good. n security in outer mongolia is much worse than China, in fact many PRC dare not go there scared get robbed, not long ago some inner mongolian businessman were robbed n killed in outer mongolia.
One more thing to add outer mongolia is mostly one tribe of mongolians called 喀尔喀蒙古 khalka mongols
Inner Mongolia has many diffenrent strong tribes of Mongolians and the ruling clan 孛儿只斤氏 who are descendants of Chinggis Khaan are also in Inner Mongolia , China actor ba sen is a descendant of Chinggis khaan.

For me, my greatest sex is with my Dear D Cup Mongolian Gymnast Goddess Bai Mu Dan , from Inner Mongolia, Big Breasts Well Toned Muscular Flexible Body who gives gymnastics sex positions kungfu sexercise and very warm n affectionate loving personality, her face n complexion is simply perfect , after I know her I dont want any other woman anymore..
Old 01-12-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
You managed to find a replacement for her? There aren’t any that can replace her ><.

Cheers
Well bro, you are right no one can replace her as she is the best. Good news is my Mongolian Goddess Bai Mudan is still manifesting in Kuala Lumpur
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1