The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
KCHA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKCHA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Eating a lady

Had an ex who loved it but couldn't return a proper favour.

Another ex really didn't like it at all... Everytime i tried or about to try she just tensed up. Sometimes even when aroused, just tell me straight don't want.

LPPL...don't go with the flow usually end up no happy ending.
Old 29-05-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Good advice although not many WL allow frenching, need to find other ways to tease her
yeah true...actually i'm super selective to lick directly on WL's pussy...mostly i will lick along the sides of her pussy lips and the small area in between her love hole and anal...it's quite sensitive one, she;ll get horny really fast
Old 29-05-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
lickNpoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its every decent woman's god given right to be eaten between their thighs by a man. Be it a quick and casual snack or a full spread feast of eat all you can eat buffet.

Expectations are already placed on women to give a good suck at a cock which could be deep throating and sloppy drenched salivary gagging...

No need to ask and dive right in there and let her know that she is being placed on her throne as your queen bee with her legs all spread up big and wide for you to adore, appreciate, feast, honour, tease and worship with your oral cunnilingus skills and techniques.
Old 29-05-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

While she is been eaten... ensure your slurps are just audible to her. All your yummy mmmms and ooooohs must be audible to her too. It's just like slurping in a hot bowl Japanese ramen in a Sapporo ramen joint in the cold winter of December... If your slurps aren't enthusiastic and loud to be heard by the Japanese ramen chef in the back of the kitchen, the chef will be disappointed as it is an indicator that the ramen is not being deeply appreciated.
Old 29-05-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

Be ready to do a vaginal canal exploration because some women will ask to be drilled by your restless roving tongue. So be ready to drill not for oil but her precious nectar of her womanhood. Spread up her labias gently with your fingers... Gently now and you will see her vaginal canal opening.... And that's when your snake your way in as far as possible with your tongue.
Old 29-05-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

As you face is buried deep down between her thighs its always good to let the vagina had a lovely work out by writing (or slashing) out the alphabet on her clitorical area... Spell your name, be in in dialect or han yupinyin. Or make a draft of what you are going to propose during the coming staff meeting. Do some mathematical calculations....
Old 30-05-2016, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow. lickNpoke.

Love the analogy u used about ramen noodles. And yes, I do love to tongue a lady and lick up all that nectar. Wonderful
Old 30-05-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
aerandir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

similar hobby/fetish here always love licking the ladies and making them cum by cunnilingus
Old 30-05-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

I had a MILF 40+ FB 2 years back, she loved me to go down on her.

The on day I just tried to lick her ass!!!!

her pussy got wet A LOT suddenly

Make sure she's really clean, the ass doesn't taste like anything one.

But it will be super duper turn on for both her and me to have her ass licked this way --> Just like this video
Old 30-05-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
analyzed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickNpoke View Post
Its every decent woman's god given right to be eaten between their thighs by a man. Be it a quick and casual snack or a full spread feast of eat all you can eat buffet.

Expectations are already placed on women to give a good suck at a cock which could be deep throating and sloppy drenched salivary gagging...

No need to ask and dive right in there and let her know that she is being placed on her throne as your queen bee with her legs all spread up big and wide for you to adore, appreciate, feast, honour, tease and worship with your oral cunnilingus skills and techniques.
Quote:
While she is been eaten... ensure your slurps are just audible to her. All your yummy mmmms and ooooohs must be audible to her too. It's just like slurping in a hot bowl Japanese ramen in a Sapporo ramen joint in the cold winter of December... If your slurps aren't enthusiastic and loud to be heard by the Japanese ramen chef in the back of the kitchen, the chef will be disappointed as it is an indicator that the ramen is not being deeply appreciated.
Quote:
Be ready to do a vaginal canal exploration because some women will ask to be drilled by your restless roving tongue. So be ready to drill not for oil but her precious nectar of her womanhood. Spread up her labias gently with your fingers... Gently now and you will see her vaginal canal opening.... And that's when your snake your way in as far as possible with your tongue.
Quote:
As you face is buried deep down between her thighs its always good to let the vagina had a lovely work out by writing (or slashing) out the alphabet on her clitorical area... Spell your name, be in in dialect or han yupinyin. Or make a draft of what you are going to propose during the coming staff meeting. Do some mathematical calculations....
Omg lickNpoke
Who would say no to your licking!!!!
Sounds amazing!!!
Old 30-05-2016, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light
Wah,

I would like to try that. Better put a shot of whisky by the side in case it does taste "funny"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
I had a MILF 40+ FB 2 years back, she loved me to go down on her.

The on day I just tried to lick her ass!!!!

her pussy got wet A LOT suddenly

Make sure she's really clean, the ass doesn't taste like anything one.

But it will be super duper turn on for both her and me to have her ass licked this way --> Just like this video
Old 30-05-2016, 06:48 PM
Samster

Just help yourself to her unsuspecting clitorical zone and simply own it like a confident rock star on a stage upon raving fans. The prancing tongue is the rockstar and her sweet twat is the stage. Her cream that follows are the screams and yells from raving fans.

Throw some element of excitement and showmanship for her by by giving her an intimidating stare into her eyes and suddenly ripping her cheap panties away to show her you are as serious as a motherfucking heart attack when you come to eating her down there.

Disclaimer... peel off her panties if she is wearing expensive panties. Apply basic commonsense.
Old 30-05-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
BitchBassy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post
Ladies,

Please enlighten me on this - I personally love eating pussy. I actually read up and ask my lesbian friends on what's the best way but some how, women that I have gone down on love it to fucking bits but the tough part is actually getting her to willingly let me go down on her. Even after she's tried it and she loves it, the next time round, they seem so hesitant about it. And because of my dying hunger to go down, I always tell them it's fine and they should be proud of it and just lay back and enjoy the ride. But they just don't feel comfortable so can someone let me know is it just coincidental that this lady is one of the many or few that just don't want it.

Your thoughts please!
your thread title made u sound like a cannibal
Old 30-05-2016, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

NONO:
Weak bro: er... can we have sex now? please?
Girl: *what a weakling* no way!!

Weak Bro: can we kiss? like in french kiss?
Girl: lame... turnoff... psshhh

YESYES:
Just grab the gal from behind, caress, and continues to bite her neck (many gals luv) softly, make her melt and if not much resistance, attack the thighs and shoulders, under her wrist, if girl sufficiently aroused, a french kiss should be reciprocated with tongues by gal and more... Based on Ddogs most recent experience.

Same as hunting in wild, hunter just coax anime, come here, I want eat you... or just grab it and cut its throat? Woman perceive weak/strong male from things like above.
Old 30-05-2016, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

What happens if the pussy is really really hairy?

10 Ah Tiong Bu, 9.5 of them all hairy pussy one. If its shaven, usually is professional whore.

See if you are turned on by this hairy pussy play

Very kinky, she's blindfolded summore.

My MILF FB was hairy, still went down on her. still can find the clit. still lapped her up nicely.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1