The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
mwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Pleasures of life

I've been reading mostly but finally decided to share my own stories. If you find it boring, then woops guess i had a boring life previously. So just bear with me....So! I'm from an all girls secondary school as my parents refused to let me go to a mixed gender school. My PSLE score was mediocre so I had limited choices. Especially in the east, there were only a handful of single gender schools, nonetheless, I got in through direct school admission(cheat!)and got thrown into a school filled with lesbian relationships, bitchy schoolmates. Now don't get me wrong as secondary school was the best time of my life.

Fast forward to secondary 2, I met my first boyfriend, he was cute and behind that cute face was a touchy personality. Hugs and kisses were the norm, despite me being totally new to all this antics, we started making out often and heavy petting was introduced too. This was all done fully clothed though.
One afternoon, I was over at his house studying for mid year exams and his hand brushed across my chest. I glared at him,
M: Study la, already failing exams still wanna touch touch touch.
S: Cant help it when you're big here.
S: Btw you brought your swim suit? Lets go swim to destress la, maths killing me.
M: Okays but after swim must study ah!

I brought out a two piece swimsuit that day and he just smirked at me when I came out of the toilet in it.

S: Wow! Haven seen you in this one before.
M: Yea first time, shall...

He grabbed me and dived into the pool leaving me spluttering and rubbing my eyes.

M: Walao what was that for, now my eyes itchy la.
S: Well if your other pair of eyes are itchy, I'll definitely help you relief them.
M: I rolled my eyes at him and pinched him underwater.
S: You dare to show me underwater?
M: You siao ah? In public I definitely dont dare!
S: Show me laaa, no one around now.
M: Dont want la!
S: Please?
M: No!
S: Comeonnn, we go for a good dinner later at most.
M: Hmmmm...

to be continued
Old 24-10-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pleasures of life

Interesting start, camping here for more updates please.
Old 24-10-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Pleasures of life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwsm View Post
I've been reading mostly but finally decided to share my own stories. If you find it boring, then woops guess i had a boring life previously. So just bear with me.
Caring is sharing and the truth will set you free! Don’t worry about it being boring.

Thank you for sharing, Sis mwsm!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 25-10-2018, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 25-10-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 25-10-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 25-10-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

mwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Pleasures of life

Thanks for the kind feedback so far guys! Continuing.

Feeling abit naughty, I pulled down my bikini top underwater. I suddenly had a fantasy of losing my virginity in the swimming pool then and there. Just thinking of him making love to me while in the suspense of being discovered.

S: Uh babe? They are wonderful. But you dont have to show them to the whole world...

In my huge fantasy state, I had stood up and boobs was out of the water.

M: Holy! I think I got carried away!
S: What are you day dreaming about?
M: Nothing la, just got caught in my usual trance.
S: Lets get back to studying.

We left the pool and went back up but upon going into his house, started making out. This was the first time ever we made out in such skimpy attire.
He fondled my boobs, kissing them, my tits were erect and pretty obvious. I felt his hand roaming south, rubbing my vagina from my panties. This was the first time ever he had come so close to my vagina. A tinge sizzled down my spine.

M: You want me to uh, take off?

The words just came out of my mouth without me even realizing. He nodded his head with a priceless look in his eyes.

To be continued.
Old 25-10-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Topshag33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping nice share!
Old 25-10-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Sis, such nice and juicy encounter you had. Please continue.
Old 25-10-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

looking forward to more!
Old 25-10-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
KhooBT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start sis, please continue
Old 26-10-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 26-10-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
sexdonation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start to a story, camping for continuation
Old 26-10-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

Pleasures of life

I untied my bikini top and let it drop off me. He stared at me in amazement, i untied my bottom and let it drop on him too.

S: Babe lie down, let me fondle you.

I laid down smiling at him. He circled my vagina with his finger, teasing me with it, occasionally rubbing the lips but mostly circling it. I let out involuntarily moans drawing smiles in return from him.

S: You like it? Ready for me to put my fingers in?
M: Yessss, dont stop what you're doing!

He cupped my vagina with a hand, before slipping a single finger in. My privates twinged with this foreign invasion, for the first time in my life, someone's else fingers were inside my private area. This however made me ooze out some juice.

S: Babe you're fucking wet. I'm gonna try 2 fingers now.

He slipped another finger into me...

M: Owww pain pain!

My vagina was clamping on his fingers. That's how tight it was. He kept his fingers inside while slowing working up a rhythm. The pain gradually turn to good feelings as my clit was being stimulated by his fingering.

M: Ahhhh,ahhhh its good... Ahhhh

He withdrew his fingers leaving me groaning in disappointment.

M: Hoi, why you take your fingers out? Continue laaa

S: Your turn to play with me.

He pulled down his board shorts, exposing a swollen penis. That was the first time ever I saw a real penis in my entire life up to that point.

M: Wow its so thick and big...

I could barely wrap my fingers around it, it was so warm.. Emitting heat.

S: Babe, you wanna try putting it in your mouth?

M: HUH! THAT!? IN MY MOUTH?

S: Yea try laaa, you felt good just now right? When I fingered you, try to suck it for awhile la!

M: Dont want laaa, you use that to pee leh, is it even sanitary?

S: Just try la

I took his cock into my mouth, afraid I'll hurt him with my teeth, I made my mouth into an O and took his throbbing organ in. I took almost half of it in before gagging on it, coughing.

S: Slowly, try again.

He guided my head onto his penis, bobbing my head up and down on his penis. I somehow felt a twitch down south when sucking his shaft. Encouraging me to go faster, I bobbed on his penis faster and faster. He groaned and smiled at me.

S: God, you're good at this aren you? You're gonna make me cum...
Old 26-10-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
nouveauriche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, great story. Keep updates coming.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1