The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!
BKK Gentleman's Club

Hey Bros, any recommendation for Gentleman's Club at BKK?

My group and I just started exploring this earlier this year. We went to The Lion cos The Pimp was closed for reno or something. Happening place.

We are going again next year so I'm researching on new Gentleman's Club to explore there. Saw some post THE LONDON at another thread. Saw it youtube video. Machiam like a combination of Soapy Fish Tank and Night Club. Tempting... =P

Any bros can recommend your experience at any Gentleman Club at BKK that you have been to? TIA!
Old 24-11-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!
Re: BKK Gentleman's Club

Any bros willing to share recommendations?
Old 24-11-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhluver View Post
What do you expect from a gentlemen's club in bkk?
Old 24-11-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Marz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi I was also researching for my upcoming trip on this. I did some reading up on the club thread. Seems like the more popular ones are Pimp, Villa and Czech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnny View Post
Yes it would be great if he can be more specific.
Old 24-11-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
HitnRun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro you coming bkk for how many days and are you expecting to tabao from gclub? i will not say tabao is not possible but you either need to be very handsome or you know the sales and he/she will help you push the girl to go back with you. Both scenario im talking about, if the girl go back with you its FOC. Dont wanna dampen your chiong mood but chances not very high but it has happened quite frequently with my group because my friends have been chionging a few particular gclubs for years and they have a reputation there already thus we have a slight upperhand.

Another way to tabao is to ask sales directly which girls willing to go out, going out basic charge excluding spending in the gclub itself is 30x drinks which is about 11100baht + 5000baht when she finish the job. I have seen some girls ask for 50 drinks to go out.

All above applies to most gclubs with pimp as exception. I have only been the pimp less than 5 times and everytime inside room so i cant comment.

In my opinion it does not matter which gclub you go to, what matters is the girl you choose and selections usually number to hundreds on weekends. Usually gclubs close 2.30am-3am but if you are in the rooms its possible to stay till 4am onwards but note that this will be considered overtime and the drinks for the girls will be added in and im not sure if the drinks cost more during overtime but its highly possible, i have ever stayed to 6am and the bill was pretty hefty.

Please do not go on a sunday as its when quite a number of girls take a break.

If you want maximum effect and see all the girls in a gclub, its best to go during days when they have concert/party thats when its mandatory for all girls to work and not turning up warrants a fine of maybe 2000baht. But the cons of going during party/concert is tables and rooms filled up pretty fast and most top girls will be prebooked.

Like previously a bro mentioned that its possible to just open bottle by bottle and not membership and to add on there are different membership packages ie 20,000baht for 6 bottles or 20,000baht for 4bottles + ladies' drinks. Differs from gclub to gclub and its best to ask the staff before you decide to open a membership.

Im not sure about your budget but since its not the first time you guys have been to gclubs but sometimes the money spent in gclubs you will be able to get more at other places like maybe arrange for private parties and invite gclub quality girls over.

Last but not least laojiaos do correct me if i have said anything wrong and also bro Rhluver enjoy your bkk trip.
Old 24-11-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Marz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitnRun View Post
Last but not least laojiaos do correct me if i have said anything wrong and also bro Rhluver enjoy your bkk trip.
Bro HitnRun thumbs up for the info.

G-club spending can rack up quite a bit. I have to bring more bahts hehe.
Old 25-11-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

Talking Re: BKK Gentleman's Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnny View Post
Hi Bro, frankly speaking I really not too sure. Cos my friends and I only started earlier this yr to cheong Gentlemen's Club (GC). And we only go BKK once a yr, after CNY mainly in Feb/Mar period.

The Lion Club we went this yr in Mar was our 1st. Thus we are exploring more GC next year. I saw a bro posted in another Thread for The London. From the video I can see that the entrance is machaim like a fish tank. You get to choose your girl before going in. Do correct me if I am wrong.

The Lion was like nightclub. Go in, seated down and Mamasan will bring the girls for you to choose.

There are many GC popping up in BKK, so was wondering like you experienced bros to 指点迷津 abit. =)

Which are the more memorable ones you had been to, the girls there very easily dabao-able, those different from normal GC concept kinda thing.

Sorry ar if i cannot be more specific cos we only went 1 till date. Next yr after we explore more, i will feedback to all.
Old 25-11-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitnRun View Post
Bro you coming bkk for how many days and are you expecting to tabao from gclub? i will not say tabao is not possible but you either need to be very handsome or you know the sales and he/she will help you push the girl to go back with you. Both scenario im talking about, if the girl go back with you its FOC. Dont wanna dampen your chiong mood but chances not very high but it has happened quite frequently with my group because my friends have been chionging a few particular gclubs for years and they have a reputation there already thus we have a slight upperhand.

Another way to tabao is to ask sales directly which girls willing to go out, going out basic charge excluding spending in the gclub itself is 30x drinks which is about 11100baht + 5000baht when she finish the job. I have seen some girls ask for 50 drinks to go out.

All above applies to most gclubs with pimp as exception. I have only been the pimp less than 5 times and everytime inside room so i cant comment.

In my opinion it does not matter which gclub you go to, what matters is the girl you choose and selections usually number to hundreds on weekends. Usually gclubs close 2.30am-3am but if you are in the rooms its possible to stay till 4am onwards but note that this will be considered overtime and the drinks for the girls will be added in and im not sure if the drinks cost more during overtime but its highly possible, i have ever stayed to 6am and the bill was pretty hefty.

Please do not go on a sunday as its when quite a number of girls take a break.

If you want maximum effect and see all the girls in a gclub, its best to go during days when they have concert/party thats when its mandatory for all girls to work and not turning up warrants a fine of maybe 2000baht. But the cons of going during party/concert is tables and rooms filled up pretty fast and most top girls will be prebooked.

Like previously a bro mentioned that its possible to just open bottle by bottle and not membership and to add on there are different membership packages ie 20,000baht for 6 bottles or 20,000baht for 4bottles + ladies' drinks. Differs from gclub to gclub and its best to ask the staff before you decide to open a membership.

Im not sure about your budget but since its not the first time you guys have been to gclubs but sometimes the money spent in gclubs you will be able to get more at other places like maybe arrange for private parties and invite gclub quality girls over.

Wow bro! Thanks for the heads up! Greatly appreciated.

Some of my friends would love to dabao (be it free or paid) but for me, its just to go there have fun with the guys, get some gfe and deh neh neh. Machiam like nightclub lol... If i get to dabao for FOC of cos i take la but me no handsome. So for more cost effectiveness, the cost to Dabao, I prefer to call FL over wechat and go for soappy massage.

My friends more rich so they different story. Lol... So we go cheong, you dabao yours, i deh mine, everybody happy. =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1