The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
humpaville deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Real story: My MILF Japanese teacher

Hey TS. Its good to have you continue this thread.
Keep it coming!
Old 23-07-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Episode 1:

I got a text from Mrs. Yuko Suzuki the week before, saying she would be back here to teach a 2 day business Japanese course to a client. I'll admit my johnson got excited and excited just receiving her text. Bros can read my previous accounts of the fuck sessions we spent together, and some of the high risk encounters in semi-public places. Funny how big head (through memories) and little head (through erections) can work so efficiently!

Since her course was a full day on Monday and Tuesday (this past week), we decided to meet on Sunday night at her hotel lobby bar. I made the trip from KL (where I work for 3 weeks a month) for the long weekend, staying at home.

She said she had to prepare for the 10am course, so we couldn't meet for too long. Also that she was travelling with her boss Mr. Ichiro, so she would also have to behave.

I was a little disappointed, as I felt Mr. Ichiro would be a cock-block of sorts. But I decided to make do, and see how things turned out.

I arrived at the hotel lobby for 7pm, as she suggested. I saw her and Mr. Ichiro, chatting at a corner table for 3 people. I approached, and she gave me a warm smile, standing up to hug me. Mr. Ichiro was a well dressed man, perhaps in his mid-60s and he stood up and bowed graciously and shook my hand. He was well dressed in a sport jacket and tie. Yuko looked amazing, wearing a well fitted black dress which fitted to her figure and stopped above her knees. She had black heels on and a gold necklace and gold bangle, and her wedding ring.

Y: "Mike please meet Mr. Ichiro, who owns my consulting company"

I smiled politely at Mr Ichiro, and welcomed him to Singapore. I loved how professional and polite Yuko was being. Only a few months earlier her bum cheeks were spread for my pervy tongue in her shower, while her son and helper were in another room.

We made some small talk about Singapore, our families, Yuko moving back to Japan, their course and Mr. Ichiro's previous trips here. They had ordered (surprisingly) an entire bottle of a very expensive Malbeck wine for the 3 of us, which we were sharing.

We were chatting for about an hour and a half, before Mr. Ichiro said he had to leave to meet some other friends. I did the polite thing of asking him to stay but being kiasu me, was hoping he would leave and let the cock block go!

He left and the waiter came over and emptied the bottle into Yuko and my glass. She was glowing a little, but smiling.

Y: It's good to see you again. I am sorry the trip is so short this time.

M: It's ok, it's always nice to see you. And we can make the most of the time we have.

It was feeling like a good time to leave, and knowing she was staying at the hotel, I decided to get my game on.

M: "So you must have a nice view from your room. Shall we go see?"

Y: Oh Michael, maybe not tonight. I have an early start tomorrow, to help Mr. Ichiro with the training workshop.

Hmm, not going according to plan. Mr Ichiro was being a cock block even without being there! haha ...

I could sense she was being coy (I knew many of her ways) .. but I had to find a way to get her alone. The hotel bar was too crowded, and if we made it to the lifts and she was ready to go up without me, that was the end of the night and my johnson wasn't going to be dining on Japanese abalone tonight

I decided to try to find a way to get into the lift with her, but not seem like I was too pushy. Then try my move. The bill came and she signed it to her room.

M: "I wanted to check the pool out of this hotel. I've heard it's very nice"

Y: "Oh, you are planning to come swimming here"? She smiled, a playful little grin at me.

M: "Oh you know, never know right? I can come after work and say I'm your guest"

She laughed and didn't say anything further, as we got up to leave the bar, and take about 10 steps to the lifts.

We called the lifts and I was a gentleman and showed her in first, placing my hand strategically on her lower back. I kept it there. If she didn't like it, she would just step away, I thought.

M: "What floor are you on? Maybe we just go there first to save you time. I can check out the pool later"

Yuko took her key card out and placed it on the scanner, and pressed "12"

Y: "You are very funny sometimes, Michael, but you cannot come into my room. I told you I have to prepare for my course tomorrow"

Her lower back was still rested against my hand. I wrapped my arm around her and tried to think of something smart. Again, she didn't move

M: "Well, i want you to do your best Yuko. I am always here to help!"

I leaned forward and placed a kiss on her lips. to my surprise, she didn't flinch, but returned it, with twice as much gusto. We were in the lift, and I opened my mouth and slipped my tongue into her mouth, swirling it inside and around her tongue. The taste of the Malbeck wine was still very apparent.

"Ding"

We had reached her floor. Our lips parted suddenly, or rather, mine did. Her eyes were still closed, a little dreamy.

I decided to be a little forward and stepped out of the lift first.

M: "What is your room number, Yuko?"

Y: It is 12** .. but maybe I should just see you off here.

I looked at the room directions and decided to keep walking towards room 12** .. if she told me to stop and leave, I would. But she didn't, as I held her hand and walked her in that direction.

My cock was throbbing in anticipation, as well as from the tonguey kiss we had just shared in the lift. She lifted her room key card to the door, and didn't mention anything about me leaving...

This was going to be fun..

contd....
Old 24-07-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
pussywillow is Cool - loads of Potential

Welcome back bro. Do continue your great story.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Contunue soooooonnnnnnn
Old 10-08-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
swordfish566 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting ..... please continue soon
Old 31-12-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
smooth288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
haha, bro i dinna blow my cover and mess wiht a good thing
I did tell my primary school teacher only I have fucked her more than 20 times and that was my confession time. She was so shocked to hear about it, but then what can she do? Anyway already had sex so many times, might as well continue and I confessed to her at what age I began to fantasize for her and where my weaknesses for her were, she was so shocked and pleasantly surprised. When I had my first fuck with her she was still single and these days still single too. I love the way she wears her short tight skirt and stockings and makeup even though now sh is a lau chio, I still love sex with her and at certain times o raw with her too.
Old 31-12-2015, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
MaiTuaKang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smooth288 View Post
I did tell my primary school teacher only I have fucked her more than 20 times and that was my confession time. She was so shocked to hear about it, but then what can she do? Anyway already had sex so many times, might as well continue and I confessed to her at what age I began to fantasize for her and where my weaknesses for her were, she was so shocked and pleasantly surprised. When I had my first fuck with her she was still single and these days still single too. I love the way she wears her short tight skirt and stockings and makeup even though now sh is a lau chio, I still love sex with her and at certain times o raw with her too.
One of my fantasies is to fuck a primary school teacher
Old 13-02-2016, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Sjiaojiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice jap story. How I wish she can teach me Japanese too.
Old 15-01-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 13
tafguy35 is one of the Best!tafguy35 is one of the Best!tafguy35 is one of the Best!

good story
Old 15-01-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
elitez is Cool - loads of Potential

nice story.....cheers
Old 15-01-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
MoonShade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tafguy35 View Post
good story
Hope there is part 2
Old 05-03-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 13
tafguy35 is one of the Best!tafguy35 is one of the Best!tafguy35 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonShade View Post
Hope there is part 2
so far, nothing heard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1